TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I remember, but everything I've read says that FA and RA were going store to store paging by 6pm. Except for the Dateline interview where he says they were store to store as the mall was closing. If I'm not mistaken the Mall closed at 11 or 11:30 pm. That timeline makes much more sense.
Considering Tommy got the call while bowling.
(TRUTH IS ONLY ONE TIMELINE)
So why are there so many different timelines with this case and all are given by the same person?
I do remember before cell phones you would have to call the stores and page people over the intercom if it was an emergency but I clearly remember it had better be an emergency!

But how long would it take to call every store?
It was an open mall.
things seen to have changed a bit in the last Dateline interview

It would take a while I imagine!

I've never heard that anyone ever called the mall. I read they drove to the mall found the car and walked store to store.
And concerning timeline, if someone is confused then say that, don't keep changing it to fit different theories. Because yes I spent 56 hours at my sisters bedside while she was passing and it felt like a week. Time was not my friend. But I don't keep changing the fact that it was 56 hours because it felt longer.

Last edited:
If you recall, I tried to out this very thing months ago. It was hastily deleted. I don't want anything hidden. So, I'm not sure what family members you're speaking of. And, I don't know why we would attack each other, when we are all looking for the same girls.
I remember this and admire you for it somebody needs to speak up for the girls that know about the abuse.

Hi kettlecorn,

I have a question for you (or another verified member of Tommy’s family).

Does Tommy remember what time Debra drove him to the bowling alley?

Thanks
RIP M+ J

Please don't think I'm ignoring your question. I just haven't had a chance to talk to Tommy yet. Although I think the bowling league started at 8pm. But don't quote me on that until I talk with him

Please don't think I'm ignoring your question. I just haven't had a chance to talk to Tommy yet. Although I think the bowling league started at 8pm. But don't quote me on that until I talk with him

I understand, kettlecorn. No worries.

I’m interested in what time Debra drove him because it may shed light on the timeline.

What time did he get home & showered? Was Debra there?
If she wasn’t there, did they communicate by phone about him needing a ride?
If so, what did the conversation entail? If he called her at her parents for a ride because Rachel had their only car and Rachel’s family already knew the girls were late coming home, why wasn’t Tommy told then?
Did she pick him up just before they left?
What time did they leave?
Would he have arrived at the bowling alley earlier than 8? (If he had time to hang out, alarms may not have been raised yet. I am NOT questioning his whereabouts. I’m trying to figure out when he and Debra were together to try to piece together who knew what and when did they know it.)
Is it possible she didn’t find out about Rachel until after she dropped him off?
Could FA and RA known without DA knowing?
If she didn’t know until after she dropped him off, how does that impact the timeline that’s wavered over the years?

I doubt Tommy has the answers to all of my questions, but they’re all part of my train of thought.

~RIP M+J

Hello, I've been watching this forum for a while now, but this is my first post. Anyway, I have a question. Years ago when deige posted on this forum, she said, "After leaving home she (Rachel) went to our mothers and ask her to go but she couldn't. Our father was struggling with malignant meloma and was having black outs and she had to be with him at all times.". I'm assuming she's referring to CA? If you guys are saying CA was who picked up TT to go to work, then why did FA say she had to be with CA at all times? It makes it sound like CA's condition was serious, why did he pick up TT if he was blacking out? I think TT said something about FA maybe going to the shop later on, but unless I'm wrong, something's not adding up. I apologize in advance if this has already been answered or I'm getting people confused. Thanks.

Hello, I've been watching this forum for a while now, but this is my first post. Anyway, I have a question. Years ago when deige posted on this forum, she said, "After leaving home she (Rachel) went to our mothers and ask her to go but she couldn't. Our father was struggling with malignant meloma and was having black outs and she had to be with him at all times.". I'm assuming she's referring to CA? If you guys are saying CA was who picked up TT to go to work, then why did FA say she had to be with CA at all times? It makes it sound like CA's condition was serious, why did he pick up TT if he was blacking out? I think TT said something about FA maybe going to the shop later on, but unless I'm wrong, something's not adding up. I apologize in advance if this has already been answered or I'm getting people confused. Thanks.

CA was sick but not homebound at that time. He worked in the office while Tommy worked in the shop. That's a great question!
Let's not forget FA was Tommy's alibi because she knew he was at work that day. And she knew that because CA was at work with him. So we don't know why DA said that. It would be interesting to find an answer. CA was homebound months later, but not Dec 1974.

Q#1 Yes CA #2 why is a very good Q that only she can answer.yes she did go to shop that day even in an interview she said she knows Tommy was at work because she seen him there

Thank you you posting that. It had been a while since I listened to it.

One of the very first things that RA says is that *his mother has about to go to the shop to take care of his father*

So, there you go. Out of RA's own mouth that CA was at the shop that day and FA was going there to see him.

It would take a while I imagine!
There were only four stores with paging systems (not counting Buddies Grocery Store), that would have been Sears, Murphy's, Penney's, and Striplings. But, once the family that were there got in contact with mall security office - even if police weren't there yet, those pages would have been requested from mall security. Like "so & so please report to customer service for a message" or words to that effect. Once they found the car they didn't want to leave it to spread out on foot. There was just three parents. Tommy knew they were there and he refused to come help in any way "until he finished bowling." That timeline isn't as slippery as it looks - unless you don't like how it looks.

There were only four stores with paging systems (not counting Buddies Grocery Store), that would have been Sears, Murphy's, Penney's, and Striplings. But, once the family that were there got in contact with mall security office - even if police weren't there yet, those pages would have been requested from mall security. Like "so & so please report to customer service for a message" or words to that effect. Once they found the car they didn't want to leave it to spread out on foot. There was just three parents. Tommy knew they were there and he refused to come help in any way "until he finished bowling." That timeline isn't as slippery as it looks - unless you don't like how it looks.
So you were there also???
Maybe you can help clear up the timeline then. What time did they go to the mall? What time did they find the car? Who contacted LE? What time was LE contacted? What time was Tommy contacted? What time did DA leave to get Tommy from bowling? What time did they arrive back at the mall?
Please do tell!

I’ve personally been wondering why a man that has been home needs to be told that his wife is mia? If I got off work and had a routine of being somewhere at a specific time and had only one vehicle, you can bet my wife would take that into consideration and been there. If she wasn’t there I’d wonder what was up? I may even be angry at that point and not concerned. But, I’d still question. Just my prespective.
As an outsider looking in, it seams that two sides of one girls family are slinging mud at each other only to have it hit a fan and splat back in their face! One side cannot be innocent and the other not. They are each other’s alibis. So for me it’s an all or nothing. Either, everyone played a part or neither. If it’s the later, why all the mud slinging? I’ve never got an answer as to when it struck him that something was wrong! One of the reasons I was asking is to know was this normal for Rachel?
Of course this is all jmho.

Im sorry can you show proof of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members