TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the dental records and DNA is available for at least one of the 3 girls, so I wonder if this has all been done re the discovery of the 2 girls/1 'male' and if we can somehow get confirmation as to them being eliminated as possibles or not. Perhaps we can enquire? im not American so i'm not familiar with how to do that.
Are you looking on nameus? If so, have they compared it to any of our girls? I really need to find the time to learn that website.

I see that the dental records and DNA is available for at least one of the 3 girls, so I wonder if this has all been done re the discovery of the 2 girls/1 'male' and if we can somehow get confirmation as to them being eliminated as possibles or not. Perhaps we can enquire? im not American so i'm not familiar with how to do that.
Are you looking on nameus? If so, have they compared it to any of our girls? I really need to find the time to learn that website.

The bones found in 1976 were never identified. They appeared to be two young women. Also on the 1981 dig there were various bones found scattered. Oddly they were lead there by Jon Swaim’s anonymous tip. They were lead there for a reason. Was it a serial killer who was playing with them? Why did they contact Swaim? Why did they tie it to the trio?

BBM...Swaim was the private investigator working on the case. He put his name out there for anyone with information to contact him. I have always believed the info was given to Swain by someone who had knowledge of the case-possibly a person with some ties to the killer. MOO. I also believe that most people had given up on LE at this point and thus turned to Swain for answers.

The bones found in 1976 were never identified. They appeared to be two young women. Also on the 1981 dig there were various bones found scattered. Oddly they were lead there by Jon Swaim’s anonymous tip. They were lead there for a reason. Was it a serial killer who was playing with them? Why did they contact Swaim? Why did they tie it to the trio?
Sorry I made a mistake. I’m 76 an oilfield company found bones on a oil well site. That’s what prompted this search. Swaim’s tip went to another location.

Two more questions. Why did Jon Swaim really die and why was Jon Swaim's research really totally destroyed?

I don't buy it. The girls, or two of them if one was killed immediately, might have been kept alive long enough for people to decide what to do with them, which was probably a matter of hours or possibly days.
-
On a separate note, I'll attach an article originally posted by member Suglo in thread #3 back on 11/9/18. It mentions that the partial skeletons of three girls were found in a swampy area near Houston in mid '78. So far as I can tell, those partial remains were never identified.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/e1b955e4-e723-4324-b51a-e654d010dd56-jpeg.154690/
Just bringing this forward, as there seem to be a few similar UID cases mentioned on this thread, which is confusing, whereas this case posted by ozoner is the one that we wondered if it matched the 3 missing girls. I see by the article they didn't have enough bone or teeth to match them, but what about modern methods re. DNA? I know the 3rd skeleton was id'ed as male but like Ozoner mentions that could very well be an error. Also, the time frame of death is a bit off so I wonder if that could be wrong as well.

Much has been said about the whereabouts of CA on 12/23/74 and FA as well.

FA & RA say that they were at the mall searching for the girls that evening.

It wasn't until the Benbrook Lake dive for the 1st and 2nd cars when out of nowhere RW declared that CA was not waiting and watching the car with him and his buddy from wherever it's now known to be. Formerly said to be on the rooftop of the Firestone Tires building.

TT every single movement along with the times he was where have been hashed and rehashed to death.

We know where Julie Ann and Lisa Renee's mother's were for the entire day. We even know where Debra, Terry and Janet were.

WHY? do we never question and double check for accuracy where the two vital men in the girls family were that day & evening?

I just about know what Rachel ate for breakfast ( not actually ) yet I have no clue where the Moseley children's patriarch was. And the only thing I've seen about the other father is that he was working. ?

It wasn't until the Benbrook Lake dive for the 1st and 2nd cars when out of nowhere RW declared that CA was not waiting and watching the car with him and his buddy from wherever it's now known to be. Formerly said to be on the rooftop of the Firestone Tires building.

TT every single movement along with the times he was where have been hashed and rehashed to death.

We know where Julie Ann and Lisa Renee's mother's were for the entire day. We even know where Debra, Terry and Janet were.

WHY? do we never question and double check for accuracy where the two vital men in the girls family were that day & evening?

I just about know what Rachel ate for breakfast ( not actually ) yet I have no clue where the Moseley children's patriarch was. And the only thing I've seen about the other father is that he was working. ?
Was the father of the Moseley kids even part of their lives? I seem to recall that he wasn't around and may not have even lived in the area.

Weren't those remains found after a tip from someone that the girls were buried somewhere near an oil well?
Did Mr Swaim approach the families to offer his services or did the families find him? Maybe there's a coverup involving him and someone decided he needed to be silenced. And if Swaim is the one who had the remains tested maybe this should be re-examined, at least review the lab reports and research the testing authority.
This is the exact same thing I have always thought. Swaim was getting to close to the truth.

Cotton Arnold had a cancer treatment that morning. That has been verified. Tommy states that Cotton picked him up and took him home from work. Not so, he was home after his treatment. Where was Tommy? Neighbors also verified that both he and Fran were home. He was not at the mall that night either. Nor was Fran and Rusty. The only Arnold at that mall other than Rachel on 12/23/74 would have been Debra.

Last edited:
Julie is the most tragic of the Three. I hope she got a good Christmas in the Great Beyond.

Cotton Arnold had a cancer treatment that morning. That has been verified. Tommy states that Cotton picked him up and took him home from work. Not so, he was home after his treatment. Where was Tommy? Neighbors also verified that both he and Fran were home. He was not at the mall that night either. Nor was Fran and Rusty. The only Arnold at that mall other than Rachel on 12/23/74 would have been Debra.
Links? I know you’re supposedly an Arnold by your username but you have to provide links if you’re not verified. This is the first time I have ever heard that neighbors can verify they were at home. Which neighbors? Where are their statements?

Links? I know you’re supposedly an Arnold by your username but you have to provide links if you’re not verified. This is the first time I have ever heard that neighbors can verify they were at home. Which neighbors? Where are their statements?
Since you are a stickler in links, where’s the link for Ozoner’s accusations of my uncle and my grandfather or of my aunt and not Francis. Her reputation is her own to defend. However when people address my family that I grew up with and they describe them as being bad people, I’d LOVE to see any link showing that. My grandfather was an AMAZING and loving man. My aunt, Cotton’s sister has more class in her little pinky than most people have in Their entire body. Where are the links to those comments? Where are the links to Cotton molesting his daughters?

My aunt, Cotton’s sister has more class in her little pinky than most people have in Their entire body. Where are the links to those comments? Where are the links to Cotton molesting his daughters?

Do you know the person with the moniker erzulirose? She claimed to be a member of the Arnold family; she's the one who claimed that Cotton's daughters were abused. It may be that Rusty's PI Dan James is original source. Check out the article "Portrait of a 'True Crime' Character" (about Rusty and his quest for the truth) in this journal:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.themayborn.com/sites/default/files/Ten%20Spurs%202019.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj_4NSZn8TrAhWhAp0JHcwbCywQFjAAegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw39dYC0usId6o4WHZy9rnO_

Erzulirose created a page on another site to discuss this case, but that page now shows up as "under construction" or something like that. (I wouldn't be permitted to quote it here, anyway.) Her comments gave the impression that Cotton's brother was a very bad guy—that his wife was afraid of him, etc. I don't recall anyone mentioning Cotton's sister.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Since you are a stickler in links, where’s the link for Ozoner’s accusations of my uncle and my grandfather or of my aunt and not Francis. Her reputation is her own to defend. However when people address my family that I grew up with and they describe them as being bad people, I’d LOVE to see any link showing that. My grandfather was an AMAZING and loving man. My aunt, Cotton’s sister has more class in her little pinky than most people have in Their entire body. Where are the links to those comments? Where are the links to Cotton molesting his daughters?
That went south fast. I didn’t mean to upset you and I’m sorry. I genuinely never heard some of the happenings you mentioned and on this board I shouldn’t have to go sift through 46 years of articles and statements to see if what you said is true. Normally the person who brings forward new info also provides links. Hopefully you’ll become verified soon and can expound on some of the things you mentioned without having to provide those links. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know the person with the moniker erzulirose? She claimed to be a member of the Arnold family; she's the one who claimed that Cotton's daughters were abused. It may be that Rusty's PI Dan James is original source. Check out the article "Portrait of a 'True Crime' Character" (about Rusty and his quest for the truth) in this journal:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.themayborn.com/sites/default/files/Ten%20Spurs%202019.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj_4NSZn8TrAhWhAp0JHcwbCywQFjAAegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw39dYC0usId6o4WHZy9rnO_

Erzulirose created a page on another site to discuss this case, but that page now shows up as "under construction" or something like that. (I wouldn't be permitted to quote it here, anyway.) Her comments gave the impression that Cotton's brother was a very bad guy—that his wife was afraid of him, etc. I don't recall anyone mentioning Cotton's sister.
Maybe you should read your comments again then. Because my aunt was mentioned. The sister in East Texas. And he had two brothers as a matter of fact one was dead when all this happened and the other one living. Erzulirose is my sister and I know exactly what you were talking about. However the brother was not discussed there, the great grandfather was. He also carries the same name as my grandfather and I. And he was a real douche bag to put it nicely. Ever I was raised by Kelli T Arnold Junior and although he was not a saint, If anyone had ever laid a hand on anybody in his family that’s when you would’ve found out how much of a saint he was not. So to put accusations out there towards him in that manner, you know nothing of what you speak.

That went south fast. I didn’t mean to upset you and I’m sorry. I genuinely never heard some of the happenings you mentioned and on this board I shouldn’t have to go sift through 46 years of articles and statements to see if what you said is true. Normally the person who brings forward new info also provides links. Hopefully you’ll become verified soon and can expound on some of the things you mentioned without having to provide those links. Peace.
It has been over six weeks since I applied for it. My sister applied years ago. Never received it. So I doubt that it will happen. Tommy’s family can get on here and stay there peace and there are people who represent my family who do not represent truth. That is the only thing that I want out there is the truth. I will get the news article where Fran says that cotton had a cancer treatment. I will have to find it and it may take me a couple of days. But I will post it if I am not kicked out before. However there are no links to the neighbors comments. The neighbors are deceased now. However they were very good friends of the Wilson’s. It was the man who was actually there with Richard guarding the car. Fran actually has two different stories about where cotton was that day. One has been verified and one has not. But the people who verified it or deceased. And yes it goes south pretty quickly whenever someone insinuates number one that I am a liar and number two there are people talking about my family when they have absolutely no clue of who my family is and what they’re about. And my sister did not make that other page that you are talking about Ozoner someone else created it. So they will have to accommodate you on being able to see in there again. I went back to make sure what you were talking about and yes my great grandfather cotton’s father was discussed. He left my great grandmother and those three boys when they were very young. And yes he was an abusive person. But my grandfather on the other hand was a good man who would never have allowed harm to come to anybody in his family. And I will not stand by and watch while someone talks that way about him.

It has been over six weeks since I applied for it. My sister applied years ago. Never received it. So I doubt that it will happen. Tommy’s family can get on here and stay there peace and there are people who represent my family who do not represent truth. That is the only thing that I want out there is the truth. I will get the news article where Fran says that cotton had a cancer treatment. I will have to find it and it may take me a couple of days. But I will post it if I am not kicked out before. However there are no links to the neighbors comments. The neighbors are deceased now. However they were very good friends of the Wilson’s. It was the man who was actually there with Richard guarding the car. Fran actually has two different stories about where cotton was that day. One has been verified and one has not. But the people who verified it or deceased. And yes it goes south pretty quickly whenever someone insinuates number one that I am a liar and number two there are people talking about my family when they have absolutely no clue of who my family is and what they’re about. And my sister did not make that other page that you are talking about Ozoner someone else created it. So they will have to accommodate you on being able to see in there again. I went back to make sure what you were talking about and yes my great grandfather cotton’s father was discussed. He left my great grandmother and those three boys when they were very young. And yes he was an abusive person. But my grandfather on the other hand was a good man who would never have allowed harm to come to anybody in his family. And I will not stand by and watch while someone talks that way about him.

BBM...Since it has been six weeks+, I would encourage you to contact the moderators of the page again and inquire what the hold up is. Your request may have been lost in cyber space. They are usually reliable in following up on matters such as this.

I'm not going to get into the argument you have with the other posters. But, since you are related to some of the people, I would like to know if you have a theory as to what happened to Julie, Rachel & Lisa? If you do not feel comfortable answering, I will completely understand. I want to emphasize that I am asking you out of respect. Since you are family, you may have a lot more info on who you think was responsible for their disappearances and what the motive was. Thank you commenting here and we always welcome constructive criticism and those who can truly provide useful information and/or correct info here that is not accurate. If you would like to answer and not put it on the public page, feel free to PM me. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18