TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would little Julie be of much use on the sex trafficking circuit compared to the other two?

Would little Julie be of much use on the sex trafficking circuit compared to the other two?

There is a higher demand for teenaged girls, but sadly, Julie and girls her age are trafficked. As disgusting as that thought is, there is a demand for girls her age.

Do you believe DA or not?
Yes on that one subject I do.
I agree.I have always thought Tommy wrote the letter.If it was just to calm nerves he should have came clean with it.I think the girls were trafficked by someone Rachel knew probably not Cotton but maybe a friend of his.
That’s always a possibility. Do you have a particular person in mind?

IMO at her age she’d be most desirable of the three. SICK yes. But, that is the SICK world we live in. Only thing probably more valuable than a girl her age would be a little boy. Again SICK! And I pray every single day none of those three angels had to endure that! I’ve actually kind of blocked that option out for too long because I do not want it to be so. But, again, I haven’t seen enough pointing to that happening. One thing that gets me is the call Rayanne fully believed was Julie. A momma knows her baby’s voice. That was the only call the prankster denied making also. Again I hope not. But, if so then there is a chance of one or more still being alive. If so I beg them to come home. All three of you are and always will be loved and wanted no matter what has happened....

I agree.I have always thought Tommy wrote the letter.If it was just to calm nerves he should have came clean with it.I think the girls were trafficked by someone Rachel knew probably not Cotton but maybe a friend of his.
Along with whom, what would be the motive?

Have you ever talked to your cousin DA personally in person about the missing trio?
The only time was when the first car was being pulled up. And very little was said between us. I stayed up away from them near the road most of the time. We messaged very little about it. She’s VERY tight lipped.....

The thought of some grown men sending little Julie to some other grown men to be used as a personal Barbie Doll makes me feel sick.

The thought of some grown men sending little Julie to some other grown men to be used as a personal Barbie Doll makes me feel sick.
I agree. The thought of it happening to anyone, makes me sick. But, fact is it happens every day. Slavery has not been abolished at all. It’s a different form. It’s right under all of our noses and we somehow look right past it.... I believe my biggest prayer for the girls is that this was not the case. The other alternative is their being killed. It takes a special kind of person to kill a nine year old little girl..... either scenario someone or some people do not have a conscience.

I agree. The thought of it happening to anyone, makes me sick. But, fact is it happens every day. Slavery has not been abolished at all. It’s a different form. It’s right under all of our noses and we somehow look right past it.... I believe my biggest prayer for the girls is that this was not the case. The other alternative is their being killed. It takes a special kind of person to kill a nine year old little girl..... either scenario someone or some people do not have a conscience.

This case happened one year before I went into Police work. I don't recall any human trafficking cases during that time. Of course, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Prostitution was big and it was known that some women were forced into the business, but nothing of the magnitude it is today. Not for that reason, but I have always felt their disappearance and in all likelihood their demise was the result of a different motive.

Julie hurts the most to me. A defenseless nine year old who was only with the others by chance. I hope that in the peace of eternity the girls are all right.

IMO at her age she’d be most desirable of the three. SICK yes. But, that is the SICK world we live in. Only thing probably more valuable than a girl her age would be a little boy. Again SICK! And I pray every single day none of those three angels had to endure that! I’ve actually kind of blocked that option out for too long because I do not want it to be so. But, again, I haven’t seen enough pointing to that happening. One thing that gets me is the call Rayanne fully believed was Julie. A momma knows her baby’s voice. That was the only call the prankster denied making also. Again I hope not. But, if so then there is a chance of one or more still being alive. If so I beg them to come home. All three of you are and always will be loved and wanted no matter what has happened....
I agree I think she called.

Yes on that one subject I do.

That’s always a possibility. Do you have a particular person in mind?
I can't find a lot of info on the pedo race car driver or other than a feeling that her step father should have been checked out I can't really can't say for sure.

This case happened one year before I went into Police work. I don't recall any human trafficking cases during that time. Of course, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Prostitution was big and it was known that some women were forced into the business, but nothing of the magnitude it is today. Not for that reason, but I have always felt their disappearance and in all likelihood their demise was the result of a different motive.
Would you share what you believe more likely. Either here or in a pm? I love to hear other people’s views and thoughts. Your experience in law enforcement gives you an insight that I do not have. One reason I look to that theory less is because they all three had family that looked out for them. I believe that Lloyd Lee Welch was highly involved in a trafficking organization at the time. Our case and the Lyon sisters are very similar. I’m not saying he did it but it is a possibility. The simulates are striking to say the least. Nothing puts him in Fort Worth at that time but nothing excludes him from being there. He was known to travel through with carnivals. And Fort Worth is on the route to Mexico.

I cant dismiss James McAlpin's story totally and I just can't shake the feeling rachel was the target and motive was financial.I'm not one to go automatically to thinking trafficking especially in those days but killing three girls just doesn't make sense
Here’s a con thought for trafficking, If they were trafficked most likely one of the three bodies surely would have been found right now. They would not all be together and they would not have been disposed of to where there was nobody. Do you believe the financial aspect was for cotton or for the associate? I know cotton was struggling financially however he had just received $10,000 from Tommy. I believe that money went towards the down payment on the house that they lived in at the time. I am still not satisfied with the answer I have received for that transaction of $10,000. Tommy claims it was forgotten to train him however he was trained in school.

I can't find a lot of info on the pedo race car driver or other than a feeling that her step father should have been checked out I can't really can't say for sure.
Was his last name Snow?

Here’s a con thought for trafficking, If they were trafficked most likely one of the three bodies surely would have been found right now. They would not all be together and they would not have been disposed of to where there was nobody.
True I wouldn't just take his word and that is a very good point about their bodies.The thing is they would likely be seperated and could have been anywhere.

I agree I think she called.
If you go back and you listen to all of the original interviews. They all have one thing in common. Everybody thought the girls were being held against their will. The Wilson’s, Rayanne, the psychics.... To be honest I listen to what the Wilson’s say more than I do anyone. IMO They were the most highly active and searching for the girls from day one. Everybody believes Rusty has been and he has kept this case alive I’ll give him that. However, the Wilson’s were very hands-on from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damo