TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go back and you listen to all of the original interviews. They all have one thing in common. Everybody thought the girls were being held against their will. The Wilson’s, Rayanne, the psychics.... To be honest I listen to what the Wilson’s say more than I do anyone. IMO They were the most highly active and searching for the girls from day one. Everybody believes Rusty has been and he has kept this case alive I’ll give him that. However, the Wilson’s were very hands-on from the get go.
Me too.That is why his interview with Nancy Grace was so disappointing.

True I wouldn't just take his word and that is a very good point about their bodies.The thing is they would likely be seperated and could have been anywhere.
You can’t help but to take his words into consideration. I definitely don’t rule them completely out. If Mercedes could only talk...

If you go back and you listen to all of the original interviews. They all have one thing in common. Everybody thought the girls were being held against their will. The Wilson’s, Rayanne, the psychics.... To be honest I listen to what the Wilson’s say more than I do anyone. IMO They were the most highly active and searching for the girls from day one. Everybody believes Rusty has been and he has kept this case alive I’ll give him that. However, the Wilson’s were very hands-on from the get go.

True I wouldn't just take his word and that is a very good point about their bodies.The thing is they would likely be seperated and could have been anywhere.
You can’t help but to take his words into consideration. I definitely don’t rule them completely out. If Mercedes could only talk...

Not him but the guy who owned a garage and died in prison.His old house was searched by Rusty and Maggie.
Simpson. He seemed more into little boys. There are rumors and imo Rusty used him to point to a dead man. Dead men can’t talk and defend themselves. I feel as though Rusty has used his father and his lose connections to Simpson to take focus off of where it really belongs. Jmo I believe Rusty has learned whatever it is Debra knows and is helping to protect the family he has left. Jmo I have no proof other than watching behavior over the years. Rusty was gung ho until the writing analysis. He would tell you Debra was involved up to her eye balls and after the analysis came out they partnered up and he claims his only issue was the fact of who Maggie’s father was. I believe the letter on his own web page and the signs he had put up all over Fort Worth prove that to be yet another lie! Unless he was satisfied with her answers he would have never have conceded on that. I know the stubbornness that runs through his veins all too well. It’s alright cuz, I’ll pick up the torch! #generationnext and I have absolutely nothing to lose. We are kin. We are not family.

Simpson. He seemed more into little boys. There are rumors and imo Rusty used him to point to a dead man. Dead men can’t talk and defend themselves. I feel as though Rusty has used his father and his lose connections to Simpson to take focus off of where it really belongs. Jmo I believe Rusty has learned whatever it is Debra knows and is helping to protect the family he has left. Jmo I have no proof other than watching behavior over the years. Rusty was gung ho until the writing analysis. He would tell you Debra was involved up to her eye balls and after the analysis came out they partnered up and he claims his only issue was the fact of who Maggie’s father was. I believe the letter on his own web page and the signs he had put up all over Fort Worth prove that to be yet another lie! Unless he was satisfied with her answers he would have never have conceded on that. I know the stubbornness that runs through his veins all too well. It’s alright cuz, I’ll pick up the torch! #generationnext and I have absolutely nothing to lose. We are kin. We are not family.
I admire your attitude and think you will succeed someday.I agree with your thoughts on RA and his mother 100%.

I liked the Nancy Grace podcast. I wish Richard and Sandy would have been allowed to speak more. I agree with her expert they should still be able to retest the dna and it needs to be done because when it was done before that same year they shut down fwpd’s dna lab for not doing it correctly. I’m praying Othram has been given the go ahead by fwpd to test.

I liked the Nancy Grace podcast. I wish Richard and Sandy would have been allowed to speak more. I agree with her expert they should still be able to retest the dna and it needs to be done because when it was done before that same year they shut down fwpd’s dna lab for not doing it correctly. I’m praying Othram has been given the go ahead by fwpd to test.
That would be great to get it tested again but what is it just the letter?Nancy Grace was so obsessed with the letter Richard or Sandy hardly got to talk.I don't personally think the letter is the be all end all in the case.

That would be great to get it tested again but what is it just the letter?Nancy Grace was so obsessed with the letter Richard or Sandy hardly got to talk.I don't personally think the letter is the be all end all in the case.
One could write the letter and have minimal knowledge or involvement. To me I already know who wrote the letter. Not a doubt.

I admire your attitude and think you will succeed someday.I agree with your thoughts on RA and his mother 100%.
Thank you so very much! I pray you are right. It takes an army. I’m definitely not in this alone. And I appreciate everyone that is in this for the right reasons. I hate I feel that way but, I do. My loyalty lies with Rachel, Renee, and Julie. If Debra has involvement she needs to come forward. If she has knowledge she needs to come forward. I’m sure fwpd and the DA’s office would work out a deal to get this case off their books....

Thank you so very much! I pray you are right. It takes an army. I’m definitely not in this alone. And I appreciate everyone that is in this for the right reasons. I hate I feel that way but, I do. My loyalty lies with Rachel, Renee, and Julie. If Debra has involvement she needs to come forward. If she has knowledge she needs to come forward. I’m sure fwpd and the DA’s office would work out a deal to get this case off their books....
I think TT and DA know more and FA knows a lot more.I just hope someone tells what happened before all that knows are no longer with us.

Has she ever explained how she “cleared” him?
LOL I don't know how she could. the only answer to any question was I don't remember.I quit their group last summer I think.I don't think he could pull it off.I'm guessing someone told him to write it or he thought it would help people not worry.Do you know who the two people were that witnessed him get the letter and add the last bit?

LOL I don't know how she could. the only answer to any question was I don't remember.I quit their group last summer I think.I don't think he could pull it off.I'm guessing someone told him to write it or he thought it would help people not worry.Do you know who the two people were that witnessed him get the letter and add the last bit?
I won’t share their names but yes. To my knowledge they didn’t witness him finish the letter. But, saw it minus the last sentence and the love Rachel. I believe it was on the refrigerator. They have spoke with le and that’s all you can ask of them. They have not responded to other communications and I have to respect that. Strange how something as simple as stopping by to visit an old friend can follow you the rest of your life.... They are real people and that story was verified to me by someone I trust. I don’t believe he did it to make people feel better. I don’t think hearing my 9 year old daughter has run off with some teenagers to Houston for a week would set me at ease. And if it was indeed on that refrigerator, Debra would have known it. I believe their story. They have no reason to lie.

I believe they seen the letter as Mr.Wilson and Sandy both said the same thing.I really don't know what TT was thinking.What makes you sure they were in the mall now?I have went back and forth with that.

I believe they seen the letter as Mr.Wilson and Sandy both said the same thing.I really don't know what TT was thinking.What makes you sure they were in the mall now?I have went back and forth with that.
Too many witnesses put them there. Multiple saw them with a young man with dark hair and a full beard. That’s the only sighting that there were multiple accounts matching. They saw the girls there with this young man.... when that same young man put himself there with the girls in the beginning and then later changed his story. That makes me question how they parted ways?

Too many witnesses put them there. Multiple saw them with a young man with dark hair and a full beard. That’s the only sighting that there were multiple accounts matching. They saw the girls there with this young man.... when that same young man put himself there with the girls in the beginning and then later changed his story. That makes me question how they parted ways?
Said young man was Mr.Wilson's first place he went before the mall.VB didn't own a car at least that is what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton