TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It been stated in the thread that Mr. Wilson has a suspect unknown to the general public. Is California Jacket Guy Mr. Wilson's suspect?
His thoughts on California jacket guy are in the Nancy Grace podcast. You can hear his words not mine.

It takes a special kind of sicko to murder a nine year old girl a couple of days before Christmas.

It takes a special kind of sicko to murder a nine year old girl a couple of days before Christmas.
It takes a special kind of sicko to kill a nine-year-old girl at any time. Actually, it probably just takes a narcissist. Any narcissist will kill if it's in the interests of his or her self-preservation. It seems likely that whatever the scenario, two of the girls were killed simply because they were witnesses.

I would like to know more about California Jacket Guy. I'd like to know whether there were ever any allegations against him of child molestation or sexual assault. Most murders of young women start with sexual assault.

It takes a special kind of sicko to kill a nine-year-old girl at any time. Actually, it probably just takes a narcissist. Any narcissist will kill if it's in the interests of his or her self-preservation. It seems likely that whatever the scenario, two of the girls were killed simply because they were witnesses.

I would like to know more about California Jacket Guy. I'd like to know whether there were ever any allegations against him of child molestation or sexual assault. Most murders of young women start with sexual assault.
Not that I am aware of. From every account from the neighborhood kids, none think him capable of this. However, he was seen with the girls, placed himself with the girls, and years later changed his story. So that makes me have big questions. Now, why he changed it would be a good question. LM claimed to have spoke with him. When I asked her what his story was she claimed she didn’t ask.... why wouldn’t you ask how he and the girls parted ways???? I know she’s on here somewhere. Maybe she’ll pipe in....

This should link to Nancy’s podcast! Again the only Arnold at that mall was Debra at 11:30 with Tommy. She was going by old news articles on that.
<iframe allow="autoplay" width="100%" height="200" src="Listen to Three beautiful girls on shopping trip to the mall go missing. What happened to Mary Rachel Trlica, Lisa Renee Wilson, and Julie Ann Moseley? | Crime Stories with Nancy Grace | Podcasts | iHeartRadio" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Hmmmmm the bowling league ended at 8:30pm.

This should link to Nancy’s podcast! Again the only Arnold at that mall was Debra at 11:30 with Tommy. She was going by old news articles on that.
<iframe allow="autoplay" width="100%" height="200" src="Listen to Three beautiful girls on shopping trip

I agree! It’s a whole different level of sick when a person can do that to such a young, beautiful, girl.

Hmmmmm the bowling league ended at 8:30pm.
As Nancy said, this was NOT random! You know who signs their name Thomas A. Trlica? There are many documented signatures of his that are strikingly similar. The letter was never I. That envelope! The dna test done on the envelope was tested in 2001 by fwpd. Their lab was shut down for malpractice in 2001. It NEEDS TO BE RETESTED!!!! I would like to see the full profiles of dna results. I’ve learned they can be misinterpreted terribly! You hear from Richard what fwpd has to say about Tommy and the lie detector tests. I don’t point to Tommy for no reason. I want him to explain why he wrote that letter! I was so glad that Richard was able to speak on here. Wonder why Rusty and Tommy weren’t on here? I’m positive they were contacted. Who wouldn’t want them on the show?
When you hear Judy Wilson’s voice in that recording days after the disappearance, it’s just heartbreaking....

As Nancy said, this was NOT random! You know who signs their name Thomas A. Trlica? There are many documented signatures of his that are strikingly similar. The letter was never I. That envelope! The dna test done on the envelope was tested in 2001 by fwpd. Their lab was shut down for malpractice in 2001. It NEEDS TO BE RETESTED!!!! I would like to see the full profiles of dna results. I’ve learned they can be misinterpreted terribly! You hear from Richard what fwpd has to say about Tommy and the lie detector tests. I don’t point to Tommy for no reason. I want him to explain why he wrote that letter! I was so glad that Richard was able to speak on here. Wonder why Rusty and Tommy weren’t on here? I’m positive they were contacted. Who wouldn’t want them on the show?
When you hear Judy Wilson’s voice in that recording days after the disappearance, it’s just heartbreaking....
It's obvious that Tommy wrote the letter; the very long tail on the lowercase bs is a dead giveaway. I doubt whether one person in five hundred does that.

What I don't understand why Fran would give him an alibi. Without Fran's alibi, LE probably would have grilled him a lot harder; maybe they would have even opened up those barrels at the transmission shop.

It's obvious that Tommy wrote the letter; the very long tail on the lowercase bs is a dead giveaway. I doubt whether one person in five hundred does that.

What I don't understand why Fran would give him an alibi. Without Fran's alibi, LE probably would have grilled him a lot harder; maybe they would have even opened up those barrels at the transmission shop.
Now on that I agree with you COMPLETELY! Here’s a thought on that. It is also obvious that Debra is lying about things. Why is Debra lying? As for Fran, Why lose two daughters when you already lost the other??? Now that’s just a thought. But, that’s the only thing I can make since. I do not count my family out at all. I believe a dead man that can’t talk is being thrown under the bus to save the living. I believe a heart broke mother most likely didn’t want to lose more. I don’t believe Debra and Tommy could have done this so neatly with no help. Jmo from the things I have observed. I have been pretty up close and personal with them. Their actions are peculiar to say the least. I think it’s possible Rachel to have been an accident. Maybe even a crime of passion of sorts. Then I believe two kids were scared out of their minds and unimaginable unthinkable events followed within hours.
If they were in fact on those barrels is there any way we would ever find their bodies? I can’t think of how. I also believe if you helped load those barrels at that time there would have been enough body mass left to make anyone that loaded/unloaded them question what was in them. Especially if they had three girls missing! I believe that could be a real possibility. Incinerator theory is a real possibility. If their bodies do exist I believe they have to all three be together or they’d have been found by now. I’m still pushing the Alvin bones from every direction I can. Please help push that!
I hate to see the day Richard Wilson leaves this world. I will be glad he will get to hold his daughter again after so long. I will rejoice that he will finally know the complete truth of the events that haunt him. It will break my heart not only because he is a truly good and decent person and one of the last of a dying breed. A breed I will so greatly miss, but he is those girls best alli this side of heaven at this point. He knows this case inside out. He is sharp minded and calls a spade a spade. I had a lot of questions for him about my uncle even after I disproved Rustys false dna report. I still wanted his opinion because he was around Cotton and those girls for years. His bff could look out his windows into Cotton’s. So naturally just to clear my mind on the matter I asked him if he believed there was any truth in the Cotton molested those girls bit. He nor Mr. Carter ever thought that. I get how there would still be questions behind that. Believe me I have a very inquisitive mind. One reason Rusty and I don’t see eye to eye. I don’t just take a persons word for it. Definitely not his anymore. Also a reason I won’t let these three girls disappearance go. There’s still some missing pieces. I believe those pieces are in that fwpd file somewhere. The case is solvable. The letter was the only big hiccup publicized. Thanks Tommy! There’s more hiccups. They are in that file! They are in their conflicting statements. Stick Tommy, Debra, Fran, and Shana, and if California jacket guy was still living put them all in a circle strap on the lie detectors and watch them sweat! For that matter give them truth serum. That needs to happen before we lose another person involved in this case! There’s a weakest link. You could probably add Rusty to that circle now. I believe he truly searched for YEARS. My heart does break for him. I can’t imagine what living his life would do to a person. However, my heart breaks more for those he has hurt very deeply with his lies! Why? Why did you do that to Maggie and attempt to do it to your nephew? I have so many questions for them all but know I will only hear more lies. That breaks my heart to say. I remember a sassy member saying you can’t point at one without pointing at the other on Tommy and Debra and they are right. Yet they point at each other. Sure wish Cotton Arnold could speak! I wish I could find more of his words on this case before he passed. I would find that very interesting.

This is also an interesting link. wouldn’t the security guard of sears have been aware of the girls missing before 11 pm? I would think so.
Gives you a good insight on Rusty and how his thoughts have changed over the years. Which I do get that. Might have changed completely. Do y’all really think that Avon discontinued the shirt do you to the girls disappearance? How does someone who does not know the truth about the case know how close we are to Solving it? How can a wife that was not married to Danny Wilson at the time verify that Danny Wilson was seen with the girls? Y’all be sure to go to Facebook and ask questions! He is sure to answer them! LOL sorry but I had to. I would love for him to do an open question podcast like this again. I would love for any family member to do this!

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/kidmissing/2018/06/09/missing-ft-worth-trio-update

I'm not sure I understand this quote from Mr. Wilson. Some guy wanted to date Renee after Renee had disappeared?

"Well, I drove down to a guy that wanted to date Renee, and I told him, 'Nope—never happen,' and I guess he decided it was easier to leaver her alone than to mess with me. And I think it was the next day, the detective come out to the house, said he had a phone call that the girls were throwed in a well in Aledo."
<iframe allow="autoplay" width="100%" height="200" src="Listen to Three beautiful girls on shopping trip to the mall go missing. What happened to Mary Rachel Trlica, Lisa Renee Wilson, and Julie Ann Moseley? | Crime Stories with Nancy Grace | Podcasts | iHeartRadio" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Does anyone know how much time elapsed from the time the police asked Debra and Tommy to produce the envelope and to the the when they actually produced it? Would they have had time to run over to Seminary South and get a stamp canceled? It would be out of the ordinary for someone to get a stamp canceled without giving the envelope to the postal clerk to be mailed. LE should have interviewed the clerks at the Seminary South post office to see whether any of them remembered someone getting the stamp on an envelope canceled without putting the envelope in the mail.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand this quote from Mr. Wilson. Some guy wanted to date Renee after Renee had disappeared?

"Well, I drove down to a guy that wanted to date Renee, and I told him, 'Nope—never happen,' and I guess he decided it was easier to leaver her alone than to mess with me. And I think it was the next day, the detective come out to the house, said he had a phone call that the girls were throwed in a well in Aledo."

Does anyone know how much time elapsed from the time the police asked Debra and Tommy to produce the envelope and to the the when they actually produced it? Would they have had time to run over to Seminary South and get a stamp canceled? It would be out of the ordinary for someone to get a stamp canceled without giving the envelope to the postal clerk to be mailed. LE should have interviewed the clerks at the Seminary South post office to see whether any of them remembered someone getting the stamp on an envelope canceled without putting the envelope in the mail.
Excellent point! I think I have an answer from Tommy on that. I’ll have to dig and see if I can find it. I want to say it was a few hours later. But I may be wrong. Too much in this head up here. Fwpd could see if whoever was working that day is still living. That should have been something that if it did happen surely the person working would think it odd especially when three girls disappeared that day. That is definitely something that should have been checked into!

Excellent point! I think I have an answer from Tommy on that. I’ll have to dig and see if I can find it. I want to say it was a few hours later. But I may be wrong. Too much in this head up here. Fwpd could see if whoever was working that day is still living. That should have been something that if it did happen surely the person working would think it odd especially when three girls disappeared that day. That is definitely something that should have been checked into!
The girls disappeared on the 23rd and the letter came supposedly around 10am on the 24th on Christmas Eve. I can't even imagine the number of people who would be at Seminary South on Christmas Eve. The car was released to TT on Christmas Eve. Did DA take TT to pick up the car at Seminary South on Christmas Eve?

Here’s a question, this is dated 12/25/74, how did Tommy already notice the double e’s when he held that letter for how long before taken to police? That is odd to me.
https://www.newspapers.com/clippings/download/?id=63518170

I've never seen those photos of Rachel and Julie before. Weird the police officer says that it was Rachel's handwriting. How would he know that? I'm guessing he had no clue what he was talking about or a family member said that to him.

I've never seen those photos of Rachel and Julie before. Weird the police officer says that it was Rachel's handwriting. How would he know that? I'm guessing he had no clue what he was talking about or a family member said that to him.
FWPD really screwed the pooch on this case. I think that this case could have been solved within 24 hours if the FWPD had actually done their job and not dismissed the girls as runaways.

The only one I’ve seen it said say it was Rachel’s writing was Tommy at the very beginning then he changed it. They were given some of Rachel’s school work for comparison. It looks nothing like Rachel’s writing. I’ve seen it. Looks nothing like Debra’s I’ve seen it. Looks just like Tommy’s!
As for who took Tommy to get the car I believe Debra but I’ll have to go back and look. I have not forgot about Ozoner’s question either on how much time lapses between the letter being turned over to le and the envelope. I apologize my office just had some construction done and is upside down. I don’t want to answer incorrectly because there are a lot of details in this case.

Ok as of yet, I don’t have a good answer on who took Tommy to get the car or how much time lapsed between the letter being taken to Fran’s and the envelope getting to fwpd. I’ll keep looking. There are two verified members of his family maybe they could chime in. That must have been a busy morning for him and Debra. Makes you wonder why they took the letter to Fran’s in the first place? Wouldn’t you want them to come to where you received it and wanted them to fingerprint the mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member