TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gone Cold podcast is excellent. I'm looking forward to hearing more about that guy Richard Wilson didn't like and went to confront and also California jacket guy in the record store.

Part 3 is up: The Fort Worth Missing Trio Part 3: From Nowhere to Nowhere

I didn't realize until looking at some old pictures of Seminary South Mall that it was outdoors/open-air. I had always envisioned it as a closed-in mall.

Interesting points being brought up on the amazing podcast gone cold surrounding the trio's disappearance. Not sure what I believe IMHO but I am in 100% agreement with the host VS on one point and that is !
Edited by myself for not striking out the cuss word at the end! BS is what I meant!
2edit make word singular because I had it plural!

December 23. Another year today, another sad anniversary of the disappearance of these three beautiful girls. Prayers answers will come and peace for the families. I pray those who hold the answers will come forward, or be revealed at last and meet justice, if they're still alive. I pray the Fort Worth police can revisit old leads, or even release information which might lead someone to making a connection. I pray for those in search of the truth. It is time we know, what happened that day so long ago?

December 23. Another year today, another sad anniversary of the disappearance of these three beautiful girls. Prayers answers will come and peace for the families. I pray those who hold the answers will come forward, or be revealed at last and meet justice, if they're still alive. I pray the Fort Worth police can revisit old leads, or even release information which might lead someone to making a connection. I pray for those in search of the truth. It is time we know, what happened that day so long ago?
Amen and amen!

John I don't usually get stumped on who's who on this case but I have to ask you for your help please kind Sir May I please get you to help me with who LM is and his family you are speaking of here? It simply isn't connecting with me!
The service station note mentioned in Part 3 of the podcast is interesting in that "A9 1714 RM" contains the ages of the three girls. That's awfully coincidental if the details are accurate.
Exactly!

Do you believe any of the girls would have been that cryptic? That seams like something an older person would do. I lean towards coincidence on that but, don’t count it out for sure.
I think someone wanted to make up an address and used the girls ages because it was what popped into their head.RM could be Rachel Mary.

You have me at a loss here. "Exactly" what? Is there a connection between "LM" and "RM"? If those are indeed initials, I'm not fully aware of who they belong to. Similar to "VB", another one I can't figure out. There's a lot of initials in all these various posts.
VB is the California Jacket guy mentioned in the podcasts.

Do you believe any of the girls would have been that cryptic? That seams like something an older person would do. I lean towards coincidence on that but, don’t count it out for sure.
This case seems to be full of coincidences, rabbit holes, and most likely red herrings. Even the title of this thread contains the names/ages in the same order which is what probably triggered the connection in my mind. I've looked at the text in that note numerous times and wondered if the "A" represents "Age(s)". The "9" being separated from "1714" followed by another separation and "RM". Julie's mom? I can't imagine that level of crypticity from these girls and don't see any logic in the why of it. But if it indeed represents an address, I'd argue that is pretty darned cryptic as well. So I guess it goes on the shelf with other items of interest like the James McAlphin claim.

This case seems to be full of coincidences, rabbit holes, and most likely red herrings. Even the title of this thread contains the names/ages in the same order which is what probably triggered the connection in my mind. I've looked at the text in that note numerous times and wondered if the "A" represents "Age(s)". The "9" being separated from "1714" followed by another separation and "RM". Julie's mom? I can't imagine that level of crypticity from these girls and don't see any logic in the why of it. But if it indeed represents an address, I'd argue that is pretty darned cryptic as well. So I guess it goes on the shelf with other items of interest like the James McAlphin claim.
I agree.I also think the red herrings and rabbit holes are intentional.A few people have did their best to cause confusion.

Take the letter for instance it isn't a mystery where it was postmarked and never has been but if you go to the missing trio web page there it is presented as a big mystery and RA knowing for well that it is postmarked FT.Worth continues to participate in discussions about which tiny Texas town it came from.

Terrible article from last week with lots of falsehoods such as the postcode and shopping presents in the car.Rusty was his source.No one would continue to spew nonsense that has been proven false numerous times without a reason.Portrait of a True Crime Character
That is the article that Richard Wilson said he does not agree with 90% of the bs in there. It’s lies! He does not stand behind it! And once again, Cotton Arnold was NOT in Richard’s truck with him that night with a shot gun. He was home! I sure wish Cotton was alive so he could verify his whereabouts that day. Everyone puts him where he wasn’t!
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for your time and energy you use towards searching for Rachel, Renee, and Julie.

I'm wondering why I had never heard of that Melvin dude until the 3rd(?) episode of the podcast came out. He seems like he should have been the prime suspect from day one. If it weren't for the letter and the apparent falsehoods coming from member's of Rachel's family, I almost wouldn't need to look any farther. And then there's California jacket guy. What do you do when you have too many suspects?

I'm wondering why I had never heard of that Melvin dude until the 3rd(?) episode of the podcast came out. He seems like he should have been the prime suspect from day one. If it weren't for the letter and the apparent falsehoods coming from member's of Rachel's family, I almost wouldn't need to look any farther. And then there's California jacket guy. What do you do when you have too many suspects?
What makes Melvin so interesting? That had to happen a GOOD six months if not longer before the girls disappeared depending how long Debra had been moved out. There’s nothing to place Melvin around the girls when they disappeared. To me he’s of very little interest. And if he is involved how do you explain the letter Tommy wrote? imo if you have too many poi’s you rule them out one by one. That letter rules out a lot!
Glad at least a few people haven’t been handed every scrap of information some folks could get their hands on. Better savor those tidbits they got because they won’t get anymore! I’m definitely not referencing Vincent, I appreciate his work and digression very much! He and everyone with gone cold have done an EXCELLENT job weeding through some seriously deep bs! Can’t wait for the next episode. I believe it will have some much more interesting characters in it...,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20