TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in my assessment that most of us here believe Tommy wrote the note for whatever reason? If he just wrote it to get the car back and wasn't involved in the disappearances, I wish he would come forward and say so.

Am I correct in my assessment that most of us here believe Tommy wrote the note for whatever reason? If he just wrote it to get the car back and wasn't involved in the disappearances, I wish he would come forward and say so.
I fully believe he wrote it.I'm not sure why.I also don't think it was actually in the mail but the envelope was.I think the witnesses seeing him finishing the letter are accurate.

Have you seen the sample of Tommy's handwriting that was posted in one of the previous threads? It is overwhelmingly obvious that Tommy wrote the letter. We can debate the possible reasons why he may have done so, but his writing of the letter has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You raise a good question, though. If he wrote the letter for some innocent reason, why wouldn't he admit it? The reasonable conclusion is that his reason wasn't an innocent one.

Have you seen the sample of Tommy's handwriting that was posted in one of the previous threads? It is overwhelmingly obvious that Tommy wrote the letter. We can debate the possible reasons why he may have done so, but his writing of the letter has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You raise a good question, though. If he wrote the letter for some innocent reason, why wouldn't he admit it? The reasonable conclusion is that his reason wasn't an innocent one.
It would make me so mad when in our group we would deny writing it when it so obvious.Maybe he was told to write it and did so out of fear.I want to know how he passed to polygraphs without admitting he wrote it.Cause that was probably question number one.I guess the point I'm trying to get to is maybe he has admitted to investigators.

yes I have no proof that anyone benefited financially.Was the Arnold's in danger of losing their home?If Fran isn't involved how do you rationalize her lies and continued lies by Rusty?
I don’t pretend to make any since of Fran, Debra, or Rusty’s lies and behavior over the years. I also will not say that I believe them to not have any involvement. However in Fran’s case, I believe she’s a pathological liar or something of the sorts.... or she could have been faced with losing two daughters rather than just one....

It would make me so mad when in our group we would deny writing it when it so obvious.Maybe he was told to write it and did so out of fear.I want to know how he passed to polygraphs without admitting he wrote it.Cause that was probably question number one.I guess the point I'm trying to get to is maybe he has admitted to investigators.
I would love to see a scan of Tommy's brain to see whether he's a psychopath. Psychopaths can be identified from brain scans because they have less activity in the prefrontal cortex than normal people.
Psychopaths can also pass polygraph tests easily even when they're lying.

The investigators are very tight lipped but he did not admit to writing it to them. Some people can pass lie detectors especially older versions. If they REALLY thought he was being truthful they would have never administered a second one. By his not coming forward and admitting he wrote it, I have to say his intentions were not without malice.

I would love to see a scan of Tommy's brain to see whether he's a psychopath. Psychopaths can be identified from brain scans because they have less activity in the prefrontal cortex than normal people.
Psychopaths can also pass polygraph tests easily even when they're lying.
Line he, Fran, and Debra up and scan all their brains! Put them on updated lie detector tests and let Woody Overton administer them!

I don’t pretend to make any since of Fran, Debra, or Rusty’s lies and behavior over the years. I also will not say that I believe them to not have any involvement. However in Fran’s case, I believe she’s a pathological liar or something of the sorts.... or she could have been faced with losing two daughters rather than just one....
If Tommy had coerced Debra into participating, would she have been charged with anything? I think that she would have been seen as a victim and would probably have been granted immunity in exchange for testifying against Tommy.

If Tommy had coerced Debra into participating, would she have been charged with anything? I think that she would have been seen as a victim and would probably have been granted immunity in exchange for testifying against Tommy.
I wish they’d offer immunity to the first person that came forward now. Watch them run like cockroaches to get there....

sadly I think to best chance for answers is a death bed confession.
Don’t expect it. They won’t ever tell anyone that will not keep their secret. I believe all they will confess to already know.... just an opinion. I believe one confessed to those on their death bed that can no longer speak! Wish it was the days of everyone having a cell phone I’d have left one in the room on record.

He may have threatened to say she was involved and she didn't know any better but to go along. An "accessory after the fact" could bring prison time.

Don’t expect it. They won’t ever tell anyone that will not keep their secret. I believe all they will confess to already know.... just an opinion. I believe one confessed to those on their death bed that can no longer speak! Wish it was the days of everyone having a cell phone I’d have left one in the room on record.
Or someone waits to everyone has passed and miraculously finds the bodies and has someone ghostwrite his story about never giving up.

Yes, I saw a sample of his handwriting compared to the letter on FB. I agree it's obvious that he wrote it, it just perplexes me that this doesn't seem to be widely known and accepted. I see way too many believing and repeating garbage like what is written in that Fort Worth Weekly article.

Yes, I saw a sample of his handwriting compared to the letter on FB. I agree it's obvious that he wrote it, it just perplexes me that this doesn't seem to be widely known and accepted. I see way too many believing and repeating garbage like what is written in that Fort Worth Weekly article.
People on reddit are praising that article and discussing the case based on it.The zip code really has them stumped.The terrible thing about the article is his info came from Rusty.

I think someone wanted to make up an address and used the girls ages because it was what popped into their head.RM could be Rachel Mary.
Randol Mill maybe for RM? No doubt apartments by that name. Also continues into Arlington. Arlington Memorial Hospital (or whatever it's called now) is on Randolph Mill Rd. Not too far from shop, wonder if Cotton had chemo around there.

Randol Mill maybe for RM? No doubt apartments by that name. Also continues into Arlington. Arlington Memorial Hospital (or whatever it's called now) is on Randolph Mill Rd. Not too far from shop, wonder if Cotton had chemo around there.
The first time I seen it I thought it was made up using the girl's ages.Randol Mill Rd has a cold case of a murdered female I was checking out a year or so ago.

Just an FYI...you do not have to be psychopath to beat a polygraph. We were taught how to beat them in the military and how people can beat them. I am not gonna get into all the physical ways to throw one off, but here is the best way. I am definitely not a psychopath, but I could beat one almost any day. It's called question replacement. Most if not all questions asked are yes and no questions right and if you have info you don't want them to know then you know which questions to replace. For instance...if they ask you "Did you kill so and so?" and you actually did, then in your mind just before you answer you ask yourself something that has an answer of definitely NO, like " Did I eat lobster for breakfast?" and always have a definitely YES answer ready as well. For instance they ask you "Were you at home on the night of so and so?" Then in your mind just before you answer, you ask yourself something that definitely has an answer of YES "Do I have on white socks today?" You keep those 2 questions ready for YES and NO answers and I am telling you, you can pass. We had a retired FBI agent give us a test just to see how to do it, and I am sure that if I was given a polygraph about whether or not I killed Jimmy Hoffa, I would pass as the killer (even though I was born after he was killed) with flying colors. It's as simple as that and that is just one way a normal person can pass. That is why polygraphs are inadmissible in court. They are a useful tool sometimes, but they are VERY unreliable. There are other things we saw, and the most pathetic is that the FBI agent told us that some of their own guys literally asked other agencies, How do you want this to read before they even gave the polygraph. I wouldn't take any results from a polygraph as accurate...EVER. I am not saying they aren't or can't be, but after knowing what I know....it can be beat and has flaws that can be taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214