TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randol Mill maybe for RM? No doubt apartments by that name. Also continues into Arlington. Arlington Memorial Hospital (or whatever it's called now) is on Randolph Mill Rd. Not too far from shop, wonder if Cotton had chemo around there.
Definitely were apts in Arlington in that name IIRC. I’ll do some research. MOO

One theory that many believe is that the sisters wanted to marry TT for his money and that Love was never involved therefore there would be no jealousy. If you want to see DA she is in the videos of the first two cars being pulled from Benbrook Lake.
thanks froggy
Is she short with long blonde hair?
I am more interested in what TT and DA looked like back then .
Can not find a trace of TT anywhere :confused:

surely there is a pic of Tommy and Rachel on their wedding day?

Last edited:
Ok I’ve been waiting for a long tole for this! The only thing I have a discrepancy on is that Cottomwas at a cancer treatment that morning. I believe more of that will be addressed later on. Because there are discrepancies between different stories all I can say is what I have been told. I was told he was at a cancer treatment by someone and I do trust. Vincent and his team have done extensive research and I greatly appreciate that! Great job gone cold! THANK YOU!!!! I look forward to hear what is to come!

The Fort Worth Missing Trio Part 1: Julie Moseley, Renee Wilson, & Rachel Trlica
When & what happened to change your belief that Cotton was @ his cancer treatment ? I see on the most recent pages posted in this thread that something has changed your belief completely moo

what did you all think of "Virgil" as a suspect?My main problem is it would be hard for a 18 year old guy who hitchhikes and relies on others for rides to make three girls disappear.

What you said and I believe he is not the killer. But, I think he provoked (unintentionally) some hatred/jealousy toward Rachel that set the entire chain of events in motion which led to the 3 girls disappearing.

What you said and I believe he is not the killer. But, I think he provoked (unintentionally) some hatred/jealousy toward Rachel that set the entire chain of events in motion which led to the 3 girls disappearing.
I do have a hard time buying a guy with a bottle of whiskey not going with two girls who were being vulgar.I think we should consider they all get in Rachel's car and head to the Trlica house.

Have there been any documented incidents of Tommy becoming violent and harming others or damaging properties (punching holes in walls, etc.)? Was he physically abuse before the disappearance (with Rachel, Debra, or his ex-wife)? Who filed for divorce the first time around, he or his wife? Were there any allegations of physical abuse during the divorce proceedings?

I do have a hard time buying a guy with a bottle of whiskey not going with two girls who were being vulgar.I think we should consider they all get in Rachel's car and head to the Trlica house.

No doubt he changed his story from what he originally stated. MOO, but he probably did this for one, two and/or three reasons: (1) the police had interrogated him, (2) Julie's brother wouldn't corroborate his story and (3) he was afraid for his life after seeing 3 girls disappear.

The podcast said police only questioned him the night of the disappearance for five minutes.Julie's brother remained friends with him and posted a tribute to him when he passed.I don't understand how he would have been left alive.So many questions without answers.

The podcast said police only questioned him the night of the disappearance for five minutes.Julie's brother remained friends with him and posted a tribute to him when he passed.I don't understand how he would have been left alive.So many questions without answers.

I believe he was with the girls at the mall but, while he may have ridden back with them, he did not go with them to Rachel's house. He left for CA not long after that. So, the killer would have had a limited opportunity to kill him. I don't believe Julie's brother has any animosity towards him, because he doesn't believe him to be the killer. MOO

I believe he was with the girls at the mall but, while he may have ridden back with them, he did not go with them to Rachel's house. He left for CA not long after that. So, the killer would have had a limited opportunity to kill him. I don't believe Julie's brother has any animosity towards him, because he doesn't believe him to be the killer. MOO
I could see that but I think he would have some animosity to him for lying one way or another about his sister's disappearance.Either he was with them or not at the mall.Maybe he understood why VB lied.I'm still not fully convinced they made it to the mall though.

This is so confusing. I don't understand how "Virgil" wasn't questioned more over the years. I'm wondering if Tommy was upset with Rachel? How much has he said about their marriage over the years?

This is so confusing. I don't understand how "Virgil" wasn't questioned more over the years. I'm wondering if Tommy was upset with Rachel? How much has he said about their marriage over the years?
Remember Virgil supposedly sat down with Dan James two or three times and the police only talked to him that night.I wonder if law enforcement checked out his work alibi.

I think if TT's ex-wife's statement is true you have to wonder if the boys weren't hiding in the bedroom and she realized it and stopped at the garage.

When & what happened to change your belief that Cotton was @ his cancer treatment ? I see on the most recent pages posted in this thread that something has changed your belief completely moo
Richard Wilson is what changed it. Fran has him both having treatment and at the shop. However I don’t trust anything she says. Richard on the other hand I trust. His bff lived right next door. They said the Arnold’s never left. That Fran did give him the treatment that morning in their home. It was a topical form of chemo that could be done at home. Fran was also in and out next door helping them get ready for that Christmas party they were having that afternoon. And it has been a subject of debate for me until that point.

Have there been any documented incidents of Tommy becoming violent and harming others or damaging properties (punching holes in walls, etc.)? Was he physically abuse before the disappearance (with Rachel, Debra, or his ex-wife)? Who filed for divorce the first time around, he or his wife? Were there any allegations of physical abuse during the divorce proceedings?
There are allegations of physical assaults on two other women. I won’t go into those stories but I know one of the women personally and imo believe her story. The other person I do not know.

There are allegations of physical assaults on two other women. I won’t go into those stories but I know one of the women personally and imo believe her story. The other person I do not know.
Maybe he can be prosecuted for one or both of those assaults—if the statute of limitations hasn't expired. They key, though, will be finding those barrels of transmission fluid (which probably contain the bodies of Rachel, Renee, and Julie).

ETA: Former member FtWorth_Cat was certain that Tommy had drowned the girls in a car; I wonder why she didn't know about the barrels of transmission fluid. That car situation seems like a wild goose chase in retrospect. The barrels were the obvious answer all along.

Last edited:
Maybe he can be prosecuted for one or both of those assaults—if the statute of limitations hasn't expired. They key, though, will be finding those barrels of transmission fluid (which probably contain the bodies of Rachel, Renee, and Julie).

ETA: Former member FtWorth_Cat was certain that Tommy had drowned the girls in a car; I wonder why she didn't know about the barrels of transmission fluid. That car situation seems like a wild goose chase in retrospect. The barrels were the obvious answer all along.
The cars were and the last one is still a good place to search. I don’t buy the story of it being cleared. Don’t trust those that preformed that excursion. But could barrels be at the bottom of the lake or another lake? Surly there had to be another employee at that shop. Who drove the tow truck? And there were multiple locations. So there has to be more employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member