TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears as though Tommy stayed on with Arnold Transmission for a few months after Cotton passed. I’m doing a little research into all of that but it appears to have gone out of business when Tommy left. There was so much taxes owed to the IRS, it took Fran well into the 80’s to catch them up.
I’ve spoke with a few friends of Rachel’s but none were really close at the time of the disappearance. I’d love for some to come forward. It would be great to hear what they have to say.
It's barely one month from Cotton's passing and the article you posted on TT's new job.

Ok when I have a chance I will screenshot where YOU wrote that and send it to you in a pm since it against ws policy to post it publicly. However I will not argue or talk disrespectful to you as you did me....
Ozoner was in that group also. Im not the only one...
Ok so I sent it in a pm on FB and I posted it to my wall. Matter of fact o will make that screenshot public. I dispose being called a liar. I had plenty of other things to do on my 30 minute lunch break....

It appears as though Tommy stayed on with Arnold Transmission for a few months after Cotton passed. I’m doing a little research into all of that but it appears to have gone out of business when Tommy left. There was so much taxes owed to the IRS, it took Fran well into the 80’s to catch them up.
I’ve spoke with a few friends of Rachel’s but none were really close at the time of the disappearance. I’d love for some to come forward. It would be great to hear what they have to say.
It's barely one month from Cotton's passing and the article you posted on TT's new job.

Ok when I have a chance I will screenshot where YOU wrote that and send it to you in a pm since it against ws policy to post it publicly. However I will not argue or talk disrespectful to you as you did me....
Ozoner was in that group also. Im not the only one...
Ok so I sent it in a pm on FB and I posted it to my wall. Matter of fact o will make that screenshot public. I dispose being called a liar. I had plenty of other things to do on my 30 minute lunch break....
with his family as verifies users maybe they can answer that question. The reason I thought he may have stayed a few lonths was due to adds in the newspapers that had his home number and Arnold transmission’s number both on them.

@lovetrumpsall since you have returned can you please tell us when Tommy and Debra we’re engaged and when they separated? I’d also like to know how he came to know the Arnold family?

that is not what he said.
He said he went back to work maybe 3,or 4days later &then later there was a question of did y'all use Barells to dispose of old fluid he said we used drums he did Not say that day they empty the drums. Kellie why do you keep on you are as bad as RA about putting stuff out there as truth that is not
Welcome back to the conversation @Love trumps all

But I agree, Tommy and Cotton were probably not the only workers at any location.[/QUOTE] I am surprised of the lack of commentary by past customers or business associates especially in the early years. It makes the idea of secretive business ventures taking place.

Would Fran have been responsible for the payment of taxes for Cotton's business? I guess it would depend upon how the business was set up or maybe there were IRS problems on person taxes. What type of work did Fran do before and after Cotton's death? Who did bookkeeping for the business? Sorry for what seems like arsenal of ?s.

I noticed we are high topic on fb right now.
Tommy doesn't use a computer he wouldn't know how to get to this page. He has us doing that for him. when we ask Tommy a question we reply with what he says. People want him to tell his side of things and he's doing that through us. Honestly if you don't want to believe what we're saying so be it. And to those that know everything and nothing at all, Tommy and Rachel had 1 car. He didn't inherit a car from Dad. His Dad drove a company car. just to clear that up for the facebookers.
It seems with one car Tommy would take it to work or if Rachel wanted to use it she could drive TT in the AM. I know they mentioned school books were in the car found at mall. Was there anyone besides Cotton TT got rides to and from work?

It seems with one car Tommy would take it to work or if Rachel wanted to use it she could drive TT in the AM. I know they mentioned school books were in the car found at mall. Was there anyone besides Cotton TT got rides to and from work?
Cotton would have had to of drove about 30 minutes longer one way to take Tommy to work that day. Everyone knows Cotton wasn’t that nice of a man just so Rachel could go shopping. But they’re gonna stick with theit story.
From all accounts Fran handled the paperwork for the business. I’ve seen where she worked for Montgomery Wards but not sure what she did. Not sure what she did for them. And honestly I’ve seen Fran 3 times that I remember in my life. I don’t talk to her much. Well now we don’t talk at all.

Last edited:
he would not necessarily have to relay it to Mr.Arnold.It could be other kids that were hanging out there or maybe Mr.Wilson thought he should tell Tommy.The podcast sure made it sound like Rachel was a willing participant.I think knowing how much Tommy knew about Vernon would be interesting.

Assuming Rachel was a willing participant, why would Mr. Wilson relay the "bad" news to Mr. Arnold who was dying? Did Mr. Wilson consider Rachel to be a bad influence friend for his daughter?
I assure you if Rachel we’re unwilling Richard would have said so. Also, the boy probably wouldn’t have been able to walk out of the house. Richard is a very kind man but he would NEVER stand for anything like that. He didn’t like California jacket guy to begin with. Richard is very straightforward and makes no bones about things when he speaks. It happened just as he said it did. Hands down I trust his word over ANYONE in this case. I can count on one hand with a few fingers to spare how many people I trust in this and he’s #1. I wish Judy was still around I’d love to speak with her. What an amazing couple!
I agree with Belt, I’d like to know how much Tommy knew about California jacket guy. That could possibly be a very good motive. Jmo

Last edited:
I assure you if Rachel we’re unwilling Richard would have said so. Also, the boy probably wouldn’t have been able to walk out of the house. Richard is a very kind man but he would NEVER stand for anything like that. He didn’t like California jacket guy to begin with. Richard is very straightforward and makes no bones about things when he speaks. It happened just as he said it did. Hands down I trust his word over ANYONE in this case. I can count on one hand with a few fingers to spare how many people I trust in this and he’s #1. I wish Judy was still around I’d love to speak with her. What an amazing couple!
I agree with Belt, I’d like to know how much Tommy knew about California jacket guy. That could possibly be a very good motive. Jmo
Just out of curiousity, do you have any form of relationship with any of your A family in the Missing Trio? Based solely from your posts here you do not believe FA, DA or RA or any version of events given by them.

I do not doubt Mr. Wilson's story. I am not sure whether he told Cotton Arnold what he witnessed before or after Rachel's disappearance.

Would Fran have been responsible for the payment of taxes for Cotton's business? I guess it would depend upon how the business was set up or maybe there were IRS problems on person taxes. What type of work did Fran do before and after Cotton's death? Who did bookkeeping for the business? Sorry for what seems like arsenal of ?s.
This all depends on how the business was set up, sole proprietorship or incorporated. I'm guessing it was sole proprietorship which does not shield the individual (or their spouse) from business liability.

Just out of curiousity, do you have any form of relationship with any of your A family in the Missing Trio? Based solely from your posts here you do not believe FA, DA or RA or any version of events given by them.
I do not speak to or have a relationship with Rusty, Debra, or Fran. No, I don’t trust a word out of their mouths. I’m good with the rest of my Arnold family. In Fran’s own words she believes I’m working against them. I’m not I just want to know what happened to these three girls. I want there to be at least a place for us to go morn them. Their bodies laid to rest properly, and maybe some sort of justice if there is such a thing.
I used to talk with Rusty quite a bit but, that fell out over the whole dna hoax he pulled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties