TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a name or reference for the neighbor? I know Shana said Rachel was backing out when she pulled up. If there was someone to coo-berate that it would be very interesting.

What does the new FB page say about the website being down? I’m not in that group. The only group I am in when I posted the new age progression link I lost posting and commenting privileges for a month. It also has the comments turned off on the post, Why? I have no clue. Those age progressions will not be going away though. Soon you will not be able to remove the signs in your neighborhood or stop a post on FB. There will be no escaping the eyes of those three girls. I cannot wait!

Yes Dan James passed away. Not to speak I’ll of the dead but he did as much hinderance to the case as he helped. Probably more. That last bit they pulled in FB where he came in there spouting off about the girls as fact with nothing to back it up. His records are less than factual if you research them. When you are drawing up professional documents referencing your research, you do not put your reference as a friend of such and such told me so. Who is this friend? Where did this information come from? How can I prove it as FACT? Because that story if it was fact would be very interesting. He perpetuated lies and rumors. Jmo on his work. I also know he was not working this case from the beginning he did not work for Jon Swaim as he said. There are morsels of truth in his work such as the reference to an issue with another cousin of mine being sexually assaulted by Tommy and there were people at the Minot residence on the 24th that saw the letter. But the accounts in their entirety are not accurate. The letter was never seen as a partial or taped to anything. I’d love to see those medical records for Rachel he referred to and how he got them. Much of his work is contradictory of itself. God rest his soul. He obviously spent a lot of time and I’m sure money out of his pocket researching but I have a lot of questions as to his motive and his work ethic. I feel in many ways he made the mud thicker. There’s never really been water to muddy. He just added more dirt to the mud. There are some good reference points to his work though. A comment he made once about someone manufacturing and shrouding evidence always sticks out in my mind. I believe that is very true. I also believe he was guilty of this as Welles others close to the case. Again jmo on the matter.
I will see if I can find the post. I am not sure there was a name. I rarely visit the new FB group and I only checked in to see if you had met the FB group versus website as I got the website was for sale. There is a woman who seems to monitor the page who thinks highly of Rusty. It appears some posts may have been removed about the discussion on website being down. I believe the monitor's take was if only Rusty had warning the site would still exist and I think there was dismissal of any suggestions Dan had funded the site. I do agree with you about Dan. I was always curious as to his place in the investigation. I found him to be rude and he seemed to divert attention to other stories without facts. He also was someone who typically represented defendants. I will check back on FB pages. I did come across an article on the web many have seen before. It came out Dec 16, 2020 written by Jonny Aupling. Portrait True Crimr Fort Worth Weekly. The author had met Rusty and Richard Wilson at Swiss Pasyry Shop. Rusty mentioned at time in the past he received a call from a woman who thought she might be Julie Moseley. The woman was skeptical of her past and believed she had been abducted. Both Rusty and Mrs. Moseley saw a picture at least and thought it was Julie. DNA proved this not to be a match. I bring this up as DNA testing is still fairly new for most people. There have been rare stories of a biological mother first found not to have any DNA matching her to her biological children. There have been children found to have two sets of DNA. The mother in a famous case did have matching DNA to her children but it was in her thyroid but not other parts tested. The term is chicismn. It is described as rare but I think it could be just under reported as most people would not know. One example is a multiple pregnancy where one twin is absorbed very early on. It is possible some matches are not coming up if something like this occurred. I really would be interested in knowing more about this woman who thought she was Julie. This was not related to any of the prank calls received by Renee's mother. There was a Google book written about the case. I will not go into too much detail as I need to refer to my notes. The author claimed the girls did not come from happy homes and made a statement about Julie's mother having substance abuse problems. I have never hear this although if there is any truth which seems doubtful (no judgment either way) but if purchasing or using drugs may expose to unsafe people.

I will see if I can find the post. I am not sure there was a name. I rarely visit the new FB group and I only checked in to see if you had met the FB group versus website as I got the website was for sale. There is a woman who seems to monitor the page who thinks highly of Rusty. It appears some posts may have been removed about the discussion on website being down. I believe the monitor's take was if only Rusty had warning the site would still exist and I think there was dismissal of any suggestions Dan had funded the site. I do agree with you about Dan. I was always curious as to his place in the investigation. I found him to be rude and he seemed to divert attention to other stories without facts. He also was someone who typically represented defendants. I will check back on FB pages. I did come across an article on the web many have seen before. It came out Dec 16, 2020 written by Jonny Aupling. Portrait True Crimr Fort Worth Weekly. The author had met Rusty and Richard Wilson at Swiss Pasyry Shop. Rusty mentioned at time in the past he received a call from a woman who thought she might be Julie Moseley. The woman was skeptical of her past and believed she had been abducted. Both Rusty and Mrs. Moseley saw a picture at least and thought it was Julie. DNA proved this not to be a match. I bring this up as DNA testing is still fairly new for most people. There have been rare stories of a biological mother first found not to have any DNA matching her to her biological children. There have been children found to have two sets of DNA. The mother in a famous case did have matching DNA to her children but it was in her thyroid but not other parts tested. The term is chicismn. It is described as rare but I think it could be just under reported as most people would not know. One example is a multiple pregnancy where one twin is absorbed very early on. It is possible some matches are not coming up if something like this occurred. I really would be interested in knowing more about this woman who thought she was Julie. This was not related to any of the prank calls received by Renee's mother. There was a Google book written about the case. I will not go into too much detail as I need to refer to my notes. The author claimed the girls did not come from happy homes and made a statement about Julie's mother having substance abuse problems. I have never hear this although if there is any truth which seems doubtful (no judgment either way) but if purchasing or using drugs may expose to unsafe people.
What is that google book? I’ve seen a few but I don’t recall it talking about addiction. I may not have seen the one you referenced.

I’d be VERY interested in the dna case as well. Do you have any reference material? it would be much appreciated. I don’t know much about the girl but I’m positive fwpd would have records. If we could locate one of the girls living to tell the story of what happened my goodness…..

What is that google book? I’ve seen a few but I don’t recall it talking about addiction. I may not have seen the one you referenced.

I’d be VERY interested in the dna case as well. Do you have any reference material? it would be much appreciated. I don’t know much about the girl but I’m positive fwpd would have records. If we could locate one of the girls living to tell the story of what happened my goodness…..
First, I incorrectly spelled the DNA term. The correct term is Ch

First, I need to correct the spelling of the DNA term to "chimerism." There is also another form called "microchimerism." To better understand, research the case of Lydia Fairchild and the case of Karen Keegan. The book is Texas Oblivion Mysyerious Disappearances Escapes and Cover-ups by E.R. Billings 2021. I am not able to insert links from my phone but the article is easily found. I am curious if there could be a DNA scientific explanation for some unresolved cases. It is only recently we have solved cases. I have heard of a possible "disappearing twin" in pregnancy. There is also the cases of DNA results revealing results to children other than expected for father. Last, I checked the older FB page and I was surprised to see it had content and a new administrator separate from Rusty's page. I found mention of a post about neighbor 3 years ago but nothing more specific yet. I did find a poster who remembered the girls stopping at her home before trip to Army and Navy. She sounds legit as she said she has given details to police. There was also another stop at a store selling shoes. Believe this was prior to Army/Navy. The shoe store appeared to be more of social visit to see if girl working known to Rachel wanted to join shopping group. Really would like to know more about this lady who thought she could be Julie and resembled her. As for ER Billings not sure of his accuracy. He is also interviewed on YouTube about book and girls. I note he has a video indicating JFG JR deliberately crashed his plane. Did not watch but title not supported by facts, weather conditions etc. Hope this helps.

First, I incorrectly spelled the DNA term. The correct term is Ch

First, I need to correct the spelling of the DNA term to "chimerism." There is also another form called "microchimerism." To better understand, research the case of Lydia Fairchild and the case of Karen Keegan. The book is Texas Oblivion Mysyerious Disappearances Escapes and Cover-ups by E.R. Billings 2021. I am not able to insert links from my phone but the article is easily found. I am curious if there could be a DNA scientific explanation for some unresolved cases. It is only recently we have solved cases. I have heard of a possible "disappearing twin" in pregnancy. There is also the cases of DNA results revealing results to children other than expected for father. Last, I checked the older FB page and I was surprised to see it had content and a new administrator separate from Rusty's page. I found mention of a post about neighbor 3 years ago but nothing more specific yet. I did find a poster who remembered the girls stopping at her home before trip to Army and Navy. She sounds legit as she said she has given details to police. There was also another stop at a store selling shoes. Believe this was prior to Army/Navy. The shoe store appeared to be more of social visit to see if girl working known to Rachel wanted to join shopping group. Really would like to know more about this lady who thought she could be Julie and resembled her. As for ER Billings not sure of his accuracy. He is also interviewed on YouTube about book and girls. I note he has a video indicating JFG JR deliberately crashed his plane. Did not watch but title not supported by facts, weather conditions etc. Hope this helps.
Thank you I will be looking up those cases on the dna. That may prove to be very interesting.
I have seen the E.R. Bills I need to go back and read it again. I’d I remember correctly most of it was from newspaper articles. Interesting name.
It’s difficult for me to believe everyone’s sightings of the girls that day. If I remember correctly the house was close to the army and navy store. I wish the other people at that residence would come forward.
Thank you for that information. I have some research for the weekend.

For now the website (in its entirety or otherwise) has been archived here: MissingTrio.Com - Dedicated to Three Fort Worth Girls Missing since 1974

ETA: The Wayback Machine can oftentimes be your friend! ;) Wayback Machine

Excellent! Thank you. I’ve heard of this. I need to look into it more. That’s awesome.

This page may be helpful to you in regard to using the site:
https://help.archive.org/hc/en-us/articles/360004651732-Using-The-Wayback-Machine

Snakefinger may I just say thank you I’m learning the Wayback website slowly but surly and archiving many sites. Super helpful tip! Very appreciated in many ways!
Sneaker I’m reading up on chimerism. I have sent an email to Leah Wagoner with FWPD about it and intend on doing some other outreach as well concerning that. Thank you. That could prove to be very interesting…. We shall see.
Last thing I would like to say is there is a pic floating around out there of Rachel and Tommy standing in front of a truck with a camper shell. There is a man in the background that some are saying is not Cotton Arnold. It in fact is. How do I know? Because my mother took the pic. The original is in my family’s possession along with another in front of the same truck with the same tree line in the background with Cotton wearing the same exact shirt. That pic was not taken after the Trlica-Arnold wedding, it was taken the Thanksgiving before the girls disappeared in East Texas not Fort Worth. I do not know why some family members insist on fabricating the most minute details but my mother took that photo. The original is with us. Look at their clothes. Would you be wearing that in June in East Texas? Cotton wore a suit to their wedding not a pink shirt. The other picture also has Fran and Rusty in it. They too are not wearing the clothes different from those they had on at the wedding. Rusty does have on the same suit he wore at the wedding BUT, I also have a pic of him at the wedding and his hair was a noticeably longer. Again I have no clue why some folks perpetuate lies but they do and I promise you they will catch up to you!
If I do nothing else for the girls I will expose those that continue to manufacture and shroud evidence! That is a promise!

Snakefinger may I just say thank you I’m learning the Wayback website slowly but surly and archiving many sites. Super helpful tip! Very appreciated in many ways!
Sneaker I’m reading up on chimerism. I have sent an email to Leah Wagoner with FWPD about it and intend on doing some other outreach as well concerning that. Thank you. That could prove to be very interesting…. We shall see.
Last thing I would like to say is there is a pic floating around out there of Rachel and Tommy standing in front of a truck with a camper shell. There is a man in the background that some are saying is not Cotton Arnold. It in fact is. How do I know? Because my mother took the pic. The original is in my family’s possession along with another in front of the same truck with the same tree line in the background with Cotton wearing the same exact shirt. That pic was not taken after the Trlica-Arnold wedding, it was taken the Thanksgiving before the girls disappeared in East Texas not Fort Worth. I do not know why some family members insist on fabricating the most minute details but my mother took that photo. The original is with us. Look at their clothes. Would you be wearing that in June in East Texas? Cotton wore a suit to their wedding not a pink shirt. The other picture also has Fran and Rusty in it. They too are not wearing the clothes different from those they had on at the wedding. Rusty does have on the same suit he wore at the wedding BUT, I also have a pic of him at the wedding and his hair was a noticeably longer. Again I have no clue why some folks perpetuate lies but they do and I promise you they will catch up to you!
If I do nothing else for the girls I will expose those that continue to manufacture and shroud evidence! That is a promise!
I will say this. Cotton does appear quite a bit bigger in that photograph than he was. I’m not sure if it was the angle or what but he was quiet slimmer than that appears.

I guess to share a photo it has to have a url. However you locals out there see the girls billboards up around Fort Worth? Super exciting to see what’s going on. I love it! ❤️ They deserve so much more. Praying it continues to come!

I guess to share a photo it has to have a url. However you locals out there see the girls billboards up around Fort Worth? Super exciting to see what’s going on. I love it! ❤️ They deserve so much more. Praying it continues to come!

There is a choice to upload a file. I've never done it before so not sure exactly how it works. If I pick a photo locally off my computer I have the option of inserting it as a thumbnail:
Mick Jagger on harmonica and Keith Richards.jpg
I'm going to post this since I'm curious what the enlarged quality will be.
Update Edit: Not bad at all, guess that's how you do it. Also meant to ask where the billboards are. Hopefully it will help to jog somebody's memory (or conscience).

Last edited:
There is a choice to upload a file. I've never done it before so not sure exactly how it works. If I pick a photo locally off my computer I have the option of inserting it as a thumbnail:
View attachment 331960
I'm going to post this since I'm curious what the enlarged quality will be.
Update Edit: Not bad at all, guess that's how you do it. Also meant to ask where the billboards are. Hopefully it will help to jog somebody's memory (or conscience).
360 n just before the Arkansas exit. There are supposed to multiple. Let’s see if this works.

Attachments

• F8708639-F9C0-40BD-A61D-6CC00211D31C.jpeg
    F8708639-F9C0-40BD-A61D-6CC00211D31C.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 68
A8602007.jpg
lisa_renee_wilson_1.jpg

Mary Rachel Trlica, Lisa Renee Wilson, Julie Ann Moseley
Missing since 24 December 1974

Over 20 billboards up right now with Rachel, Renee, and Julie’s faces on them! NCMEC usually only does 3-4 but we got over 20. Each half moon is a billboard!!!! THANK YOU NCMEC AND FWPD!!!! I can’t wait to see what’s coming! This makes my heart sing!

Attachments

• B5C8A76B-85F9-4C77-B746-3B9432F1F672.jpeg
    B5C8A76B-85F9-4C77-B746-3B9432F1F672.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 24
Seems several missing women around he world, in that time period left notes saying they would be back in a week. Was that a common thing? Curious.

Lydia NOTZ

There are others, I will add when I find them.

Seems several missing women around he world, in that time period left notes saying they would be back in a week. Was that a common thing? Curious.

Lydia NOTZ

There are others, I will add when I find them.
Please do. That would be very interesting. I wonder if there was a movie that had someone leaving a note like that or something.

Forgive my intrusion into this conversation. I know many of you have been looking into this for years while I have just become aware of it when it popped up in recent activity. I have now read all posts from thread 1 till now though I haven't had time to listen to any podcasts. I do apologize if these have been discussed before but I just have a few questions while going back and forth with the theories. The husband/family(inside circle) are always the first to be looked at - always have to work your way out. Of all the theories it rings the most true to me as of now. But a few questions keep popping into my mind each time I consider it:

1. If they made it back from the mall, why wouldn't Rachel want to drop Renee and Julie off on the way before she went home? Otherwise she would have to leave home again to take them both home. Also, Renee had a party to get ready for so why wouldn't she want dropped off on the way instead of going back with Rachel? Also, having Julie with them makes me question this a bit more.

2. Here is my question about the letter and maybe a local might be able to answer this - How often/popular would it have been to send any letters from SS? I feel like it has been pretty well established that at least the envelope went through the mail and that it was indeed sent from that location. What would the odds be that TT just happened to have a different envelope that came from that substation?

Also, thank you to the family who have taken the time to become verified and are willing to share and entertain our thoughts on the case.

1. If they made it back from the mall, why wouldn't Rachel want to drop Renee and Julie off on the way before she went home? Otherwise she would have to leave home again to take them both home. Also, Renee had a party to get ready for so why wouldn't she want dropped off on the way instead of going back with Rachel? Also, having Julie with them makes me question this a bit more.
I believe the theory is they made one stop and may have returned home before they left for the mall or whatever other destinations. They weren't done with the trip and it would have still been early.

That's my interpretation of the going home theory.

Raises a general question in my mind:
Has this scenario that all three returned to the Trlica home ever been positively confirmed by LE or anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat