TX - Juliet & Cavanaugh Ramirez, die in hot car, Weatherford, 26 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heartbreaking update :(

http://www.fox4news.com/news/263529162-story

SBM
"Parker County Sheriff's investigators arrested Cynthia Marie Randolph, 25, in connection with the death of her two children, a 16-month-old boy and a 2-year-old girl. Police say she admitted she left her kids in the car to “teach them a lesson.”

"Randolph confessed to police that around she found her children playing inside her car around noon and ordered her daughter out of the car using profanity. When the 2-year-old refused to exit the car, Randolph said she shut the car door to teach her daughter a "lesson," thinking "she could get herself and her brother out of the car when ready."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Those poor children. How do you teach a one and two year old a lesson? She's delusional. Figured she was lying. Sad day.

What a horrible awful woman. How about you do your job and keep your keys away from your babies! Ugh!

While I was on the ME's page looking up another case today, I noticed the cause of death for these babies was still pending. I guess they're waiting on toxicology reports. They must have known something was off right from the start to keep calling her in for questioning.

How terrible. They were just playing! This just breaks my heart. Poor sweeties.

According to NBC News, she told officers that she went inside, smoked marijuana, then fell asleep for a few hours while her kids baked to death in that car. Yeah, she taught them a lesson alright.

dear lord....what those little ones must have suffered.

They'd better upgrade the charges!! Murder, maybe not premeditated, but still murder.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ho...-leaving-2-children-die-hot-car-teach-n776356

How terribly sad but no one believed her story. Why are the charges injury to a child and not something more severe such as involuntary manslaughter or flat out murder?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This piece of cr@p "mother" deserves to bake inside a car with no hope of escaping. She tortured her precious babies while smoking weed & napping! I can't stand to even look at her mugshot.

How are you just so reckless with the lives of your two children. SMH

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ho...die-hot-car-teach-n776356?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Cynthia Marie Randolph, 24, was arrested Friday on two counts of causing injury to a child. Authorities later determined that the children died from extreme heat exposure.

"When they refused to leave the car, the defendant said she shut the door to teach Juliet a lesson, thinking she could get herself and her brother out of the car when ready," authorities said in the probable cause affidavit.

well maybe the criminals in Australia just haven't cottoned on to the 'hot car death as accident' excuse yet
it seems like 90% of them end up being murder/manslaughter cases

The amount of hot car deaths in America astounds me. I live in australia, as you can imagine it gets extremely hot here a lot of the time, yet you pretty much never hear of a child dying after being left in a car.
I looked for some statistics and do you know how many children in australia have died after being left in a hot car in the last 10 years? Five! Yep.. A grand total of five in the last 10 years...
Even taking into account the population difference that is still a significant amount less than America who averages 37 per year!
I wonder why it happens so often in America and rarely ever here in australia?

Cooper Harris was one of the first cases I followed on websleuths, and my first case I followed that involved a child. I still think of Cooper often. To think of his final hours spent in agony wishing for someone to save him just breaks my heart.
When Cooper passed away my youngest was only 16 months old, Cooper was 22 months. Now my baby is 4. My heart breaks that Cooper will be forever 22 months old. His life had barely begun, and there's so much he never got to experience. He never even got to celebrate his 2nd birthday 💔

No Child should have to endure what these babies have, especially not at the hands of their own parents.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

just read back and many people in this thread knew her story was a crock right from the beginning
our spidey senses never lie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back