GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think someone took that facebook page and ran with it before it was confirmed that it was indeed the Verna...the Verna facebook I found was under Verna Jackson same last name as her sister.

Did the sister's Facebook page disappear?

Until I see that license...I won't believe it.

Several pages back an alert poster posted her license information - she's not an RN, she's an LVN.

I couldn't believe she was an RN either. So anyway, she's not.

I am TOTALLY confused and until I see more from MSM or directly from the horses mouth (LE) I am seriously doubting she has 3 children. I could be wrong, but they are showing pictures of a FB page where THAT Verna McClain graduated HS in 1986. So, the perp, if 30 would have been born in '81. Making her 5 upon her HS graduation.

Also, Nancy in her interview ^^^ made some remark about her last name McClain or "McGowen"----wth was that suppose to mean? Was she just being sarcastic or does this woman have a alias?

So many errors and misinformation coming out on this case. LE most certainly needs to hold a presser for answering all the ambiguities. IMO:maddening:
TV ch 13 news just said McClain has 3 children .. 16, 10 and 6 years of age.

During the search for the vehicle, detectives started going parking lot to parking lot. Detective Wood with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office drove through the Fawn Ridge Apartments and spotted what appeared to be the vehicle.

After questioning several residents in the area Wood notified other investigators and them along with SWAT responded to the scene.

During that time the suspect arrived at the complex and asked to speak with detectives. She provided information of where the child was.

The Texas Rangers responded to her apartment on Sugar Pine Circle off FM 1960 in the Ponderosa area and found the child with the suspects sister Corina Jackson.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=43395

On HLN they said there would be a news conference ''shortly after 2PM''...

I am so with you on this one. The picture shown on ABC this morning from the Facebook page of A Verna McClain just does not match the age of the person arrested. The Facebook "Verna" would be in her 40's based on her high school graduation of 1986 and entering Junior Collage in 1989.

My son graduated high school in 1986 and he is 44 although he would love to be back in his 30's.

ETA: Also if she had her nursing degree, I would think she would have proudly posted it! IMO

She was LPN, originally reported as RN. LPN have no degree for that course of study.

She was LPN, originally reported as RN. LPN have no degree for that course of study.

My post was mainly about the Verna that is in her 40's more so then the Verna that was arrested and in her 30's. My thoughts are that the Verna in her 40's is not the Verna that was arrested and in her 30's.

I realize it was being reported that the Verna in her 30's is an RN, when she is being shown as an LPN.

Don't LPN's get a "Licensing Practicing Nursing Degree? :confused:

My post was mainly about the Verna that is in her 40's more so then the Verna that was arrested and in her 30's. My thoughts are that the Verna in her 40's is not the Verna that was arrested and in her 30's.

I realize it was being reported that the Verna in her 30's is an RN, when she is being shown as an LPN.

Don't LPN's get a "Licensing Practicing Nursing Degree? :confused:

She's an LVN (licensed vocational nurse). It requires an Associates degree, which she has. LVN's work in doctor's offices, nursing homes, even in hospitals. They can't do everything an RN can do, but they are licensed and regulated by the state.

This is a capital murder too. So, whenever they are caught, they are getting the death penalty. No question about it.

That poor baby. I hope he is found safe so he can be reunited with his father.

And they really do execute murderers in Texas. It takes a few years, but they get it done in that great state!

Verna did the shooting and the baby was found with her sister???

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-keega...apital-charges/story?id=16160951#.T47tES8eV8E

An alleged accomplice in the brazen daylight shooting death of a young Texas mother and the kidnapping of her infant son is now in custody, joining a 30-year-old registered nurse who has admitted to committing the crimes because she wanted a baby.

Keegan is still being held in state custody while police perform a background check on Golden's husband, Keith Schuchardt, because he was not listed on the birth certificate, according to Montgomery County district attorney Brett Ligon.

Verna DeAnn McClain reminds me of Lisa Montgomery minus the fetus being taken from pregnant woman, but wanted to adopt a child motive. You don't hear these kind of cases often.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_M._Montgomery

United States of America v. Lisa M. Montgomery
http://www.law.com/jsp/tal/PubArticleTAL.jsp?id=1202489528185&slreturn=1

Montgomery filed her notice of intent to assert the defense of insanity and to present expert evidence relating to mental disease or defect. See Fed. R. Crim. P. 12.2. Defense counsel engaged Vilayanur Ramachandran, M.D., and William Logan, M.D., to evaluate Montgomery. Both Drs. Ramachandran and Logan diagnosed Montgomery with depression, borderline personality disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and pseudocyesis. The government's expert, Park Dietz, M.D., agreed that Montgomery suffered from depression, borderline personality disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder but did not diagnose her as suffering from pseudocyesis.

She's an LVN (licensed vocational nurse). It requires an Associates degree, which she has. LVN's work in doctor's offices, nursing homes, even in hospitals. They can't do everything an RN can do, but they are licensed and regulated by the state.

There are no degree programs for LVN. Most programs are 18 months long. She may have taken courses in addition to that required for LVN that she does have an associates degree. There are some proprietary schools that claim to have a Associates Degree program for LVN's, but that degree is not recognized. ETA: these 'schools' can charge a heck of a lot more money when they claim the student will have an Associates Degree, and they do!

I saw that too on Nancy FB and immediatly started having anxiety. :banghead:

You know what, there is NO excuse for these TV shows to show photos of people until they are 110% sure of the identity...this is total BS and contributes to why NG should not be considered MSM and GMA is no better, JMO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back