GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My post was mainly about the Verna that is in her 40's more so then the Verna that was arrested and in her 30's. My thoughts are that the Verna in her 40's is not the Verna that was arrested and in her 30's.

I realize it was being reported that the Verna in her 30's is an RN, when she is being shown as an LPN.

Don't LPN's get a "Licensing Practicing Nursing Degree? :confused:

LPN's get a certificate or diploma, unless they take additional courses leading to an Associates Degree in another discipline.

I am six months pregnant and this case is ripping my heart out.
Have they found the man yet? Is he her husband? Will he be charged as an accomplice?

She's an LVN (licensed vocational nurse). It requires an Associates degree, which she has. LVN's work in doctor's offices, nursing homes, even in hospitals. They can't do everything an RN can do, but they are licensed and regulated by the state.
Thank you for pointing that out.I have been reading this thread and trying so hard not to get offended. LPNs and RNs both commit crimes just like any other profession and Im not sure what that has to do with anything.

She's an LVN (licensed vocational nurse). It requires an Associates degree, which she has. LVN's work in doctor's offices, nursing homes, even in hospitals. They can't do everything an RN can do, but they are licensed and regulated by the state.
Not sure if this is accurate....here it is a 2 year degree for RN, 3 semesters for LPN certification.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for pointing that out.I have been reading this thread and trying so hard not to get offended. LPNs and RNs both commit crimes just like any other profession and Im not sure what that has to do with anything.

Agreed...it is meant to be more unlikely that an RN could not have done this? I hope the debate was more about making sure they had the right person, but not sure...

This lady is an idiot. She told her sister she was adopting a baby. Isn't everyone around her going to put two and two together when a mother is shot, a baby is kidnapped, and this woman suddenly has a brand new (white) baby?? Duh.

So the MSN and NG are circulating pictures of an innocent person and NOT the suspect?? Or does the murderer have two Facebook pages?

I wish someone from the MSN or NG's team would clear this up.

This lady is an idiot. She told her sister she was adopting a baby. Isn't everyone around her going to put two and two together when a mother is shot, a baby is kidnapped, and this woman suddenly has a brand new (white) baby?? Duh.

Agree.

She brought the baby to her sister's house - that's where he was recovered. So how long did the sister have Keegan? How could she not call the police or at least wonder where this 3 day old baby came from?

If your sister showed up at your house with a 3 day old baby with no other supplies, no adoption paperwork, nothing...wouldn't YOU be just a teeny tiny bit suspicious?

So the MSN and NG are circulating pictures of an innocent person and NOT the suspect?? Or does the murderer have two Facebook pages?

I wish someone from the MSN or NG's team would clear this up.

BBM: That is correct.

Her FB page says that she graduated from the national college of natural medicine in 2009 but if you look it up on the internet, this "college" is sketchy at best and is accused of fraudulently promoting itself and handing out useless "doctor" degrees

I don't think it's her, JMO. Natural School of Medicine and she was from Oakland, CA.

What's interesting though is the sister's name (Corina Jackson) was on FB this a.m. and is now not. How coincidental would it be to have a Corina Jackson (Corina is not that common of a name) "friends" with Verna Jackson?

Oakland and Berkey CA are very close to each other. Earlier, someone on here posted she was in San Diego fro school or something and one of the FB "likes" or schools she has is in La Jolla (which is a part of San Diego).

ETA: this FB says she went to high school in CT, so who in the heck knows!

You know what, there is NO excuse for these TV shows to show photos of people until they are 110% sure of the identity...this is total BS and contributes to why NG should not be considered MSM and GMA is no better, JMO...

Sadly, I don't believe Nancy "Rush to Judgement" Grace is much different than the rest of the MSM. They are all obsessed with brevity and speed to the detriment of presenting the truth.

Not sure if this is accurate....here it is a 2 year degree for RN, 3 semesters for LPN certification.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, 2 year RN is Associates Degree; 4 year RN is Bachelor's. LPN is certification or diploma, usually after 18 months.

Today sometime after 2 HLN is interviewing the DA. No definite time, just saying 'around 2PM'.

Agree.

She brought the baby to her sister's house - that's where he was recovered. So how long did the sister have Keegan? How could she not call the police or at least wonder where this 3 day old baby came from?

If your sister showed up at your house with a 3 day old baby with no other supplies, no adoption paperwork, nothing...wouldn't YOU be just a teeny tiny bit suspicious?

I would think there would be some blood on her or the carseat too. Mom didn't go down w/o a fight even after being shot.

Do we really know who is who is this whole mess?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back