GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dumb criminals. Thinking that she needed to pretend, to lie, to steal .. for her own satisfaction. Came up with a ridiculus plan. Doing what she did, when she did it, where she did it, how she did it .. ridiculus. Kidnapping a caucasion baby. Then inserted herself into the investigation to try to get suspicion away from her. Just unbelievable. She had no criminal history. Where did her mind wander off to? This just makes my head spin.

JMO (some or all of this evidence may change)

He did say "future dangerenous" (sp?). Something that will have to be looked at during trial.

Poor kids, just lost their mom and now taken away from their dad. They must be so confused.

I have four friend/couples that are bi-racial. Two couples are white males to black females and their babies are black. The other two couples are black males to white females and their babies are black.

It is all in the genes and which will be more predominant.

Not always Patty, my mom is black and my dad is white and my sister and I both look white.

It's just bizarre and sad that this happened so close to home. I've gotta drive in front of that office tomorrow and I know my heart will break. Such an insane act of violence.

http://www.kirotv.com/ap/ap/crime/mom-slain-abducted-baby-found-safe-1-in-custody/nMb3y/

From this above:

"I don't understand that, her taking a child," her estranged husband, Theo McClain of San Diego, told The Associated Press. "That doesn't make sense. We have three kids. And then to shoot somebody? I've never known her to hurt anybody."
McClain had told her fiance she had given birth to their child. Instead, McClain had miscarried, said Capt. Bruce Zenor of the Montgomery County sheriff's office.
Her fiancé, who was not identified Wednesday, is being interviewed by authorities.

Lemme see if I got this straight:

She was supposed to marry her "fiance" in May, but she was still married to her husband and father of her other three children, although they were estranged?

How can she get married in May while she's still married? Was she due to get divorced in the next 4 to 6 weeks?

I wonder if her "fiance" knew she was still married?

Wow.

If she is telling the truth that she had a miscarriage, I bet she will try a mental illness defense, claiming some kind of postpartum depression/psychosis.

Well, they're already implying the mental illness defense on HLN which really makes me angry.

She's not mentally ill. She's a psycho, imo. She did this because she wanted to keep her man.

She was desperate to get a baby and total disregard for human life. I hope she gets the death penalty. I'm sick and tired of people defending these monsters. She murdered a mom of a newborn baby. Shot her 6 or 7 times. She's a cold blooded murderer, imo

Off rant......

Well, the good news is this is Texas and this state does not shy away from the death penalty. Also, just a guess, but this woman probably doesn't have the financial resources to hire a hot shot attorney. And she might try a mental illness defense, but I really don't think it will stick based on what we know so far. This woman is not Andrea Yates and is probably not going to be able to garner much sympathy from the public or the legal system. Yates had a long and well documented history of mental illness and medical treatment. This woman probably does not, but I suppose time will tell.

I think it is possible she had a mental break. She seemingly has no past record, there is a reason they have postpartum depression. I certainly can't wrap my mind around any of this without taking that into consideration.

Ok, I'm watching KPRC in Houston, the father does NOT have Keegan back, apparently he is with Kala's family. CPS told them they are looking into the home life, the dad's criminal background (?), and they're waiting for the results of a drug test they had him take earlier in the day. He has seen the child since this all happened, but now the baby and his 2 brothers are with Kala's family while CPS investigates the father's ability to care for all 3 kids. The oldest isn't his biological son.

I think it is possible she had a mental break. She seemingly has no past record, there is a reason they have postpartum depression. I certainly can't wrap my mind around any of this without taking that into consideration.

Do we know how long ago her miscarriage was? The depression from that event is almost as bad as losing a child you had for years. Been there, done both of those things.

Confused by reading different articles, does the baby's father now have the baby back along with keeping his other 2 children?

Edit: looks like queenofcorona just answered my question...thanks!

It's nearly always the same motive with these women-they do it to keep their new man happy. I've guessed so from the start.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back