GUILTY TX - Kari Baker, 31, found dead in her Hewitt home, 7 April 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why in the world is child custody in Texas decided by a jury?!

I put a request for the Dulins in the prayer thread awhile ago. Let's pray it comes out right.

This must be scary for everyone involved. This is all just so sad.

I know. I can't even imagine what they must be going through. I know after the Caylee verdict, my soul could really use seeing one case handled correct. I have followed this case for a long time and it got to me for personal reasons; and I just really think after having watched the trial online and read all the stories I could find on it that this should have taken a jury 5 minutes and that was giving time to elect a foreman and fill in the forms.

Back to my mantra: "Patience is a virtue, acquire it quickly!"

I know. I can't even imagine what they must be going through. I know after the Caylee verdict, my soul could really use seeing one case handled correct. I have followed this case for a long time and it got to me for personal reasons; and I just really think after having watched the trial online and read all the stories I could find on it that this should have taken a jury 5 minutes and that was giving time to elect a foreman and fill in the forms.

Back to my mantra: "Patience is a virtue, acquire it quickly!"

I think the grandmother (Dulin) posts here.

I think the grandmother (Dulin) posts here.

I know Justice for Kari blog owner does, but I didn't know Linda Dulin posts here????
:seeya: If you post here, please let us know when the jury gives you guys custody!

:great::great::great::great::great::great: https://twitter.com/#!/KCENmatthew

KCENmatthew Matthew LeBlanc

Jim and Linda Dulin, parents of Kari Baker, get custody of Matt Baker's two daughters, removing the girls from Kerrville.

I am so thankful to hear this news! I've followed this case for years, but was out of town when the trial happened. I'm so thankful the right thing was done, but I can't believe how long it has taken! I pray those girls can find healing with the Dulins, and that the Dulins have great wisdom and support through this time. I know it won't be easy, but it is certainly the right and best resolution. I'm horrified that the Bakers were not looked into sooner as fit parents, grandparents and foster parents, though, after hearing these abuse reports. Sounds like the state agencies need to step in now and do some investigating!

Of course this is the right decision, but I fear the Dulins and their granddaughters have tough roads ahead. I'm sure they all know this.

I had a student once whose father had been convicted of killing his mother. The student was raised by his mother's relatives, but he still believed his father was innocent.

His papers were heartbreaking. He didn't hate his maternal relatives, but he did write about his life as if he had been a POW.

Of course this is the right decision, but I fear the Dulins and their granddaughters have tough roads ahead. I'm sure they all know this.

I had a student once whose father had been convicted of killing his mother. The student was raised by his mother's relatives, but he still believed his father was innocent.

His papers were heartbreaking. He didn't hate his maternal relatives, but he did write about his life as if he had been a POW.

Nova,
I agree. The road ahead is not paved in rainbows; and I do hope everyone who has followed this case will continue to pray for the girls and for insight, growth and as smooth a transition as possible. I pray the Dulin's are given the wisdom, patience and love they will need.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back