GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow the states last closing is powerful...hope there are no serious bible people on the jury as he called the def closing from bible "psycho babble"....I deplore the way the def. used religion and based on the judge's face he was not impressed.

just finished the state's closing...that was very powerful...honestly I am surprised they even need to sleep on it but might as well. To my mind there is no question if there is a dp then he is the poster boy and there are many in that courtroom that know they are on his list.

I think that a large portion of the scandal in the killings can be attributed to the negligence of the Texas State Guard in assigning Williams to a supervisory position at the National Guard Armory where he had direct access to hundreds of weapons. They should have known of his psychological condition from his Army records and the reasons for his dismissal from the Army. A large portion of Williams' arsenal of 65 rifles and other weapons and ammunition may have come from the Armory. No one actually audited the Armory to see how many weapons may have been stolen from the Armory.

if you could give the reasons for his dismissal...i don't know much about his history. thank you.

if you could give the reasons for his dismissal...i don't know much about his history. thank you.
He was dismissed soon after he was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the US Army. It is unclear why he was dismissed, something about he was not needed at the time. Sounds fishy to me.

I really enjoyed the Dallas Morning News reporter's tweets, was it Emily? Even she was like, this is just plain weird!! And then the lights going out in the courtroom was even weirder. I hope they put him to death. He was nowhere near finished. What a nutjob.

I certainly do not want to get into a death penalty debate because I know this is not the place, but some cases when you see the ' death verdict', it's just so fitting.
This guy knew the law better than most and knew his punishment would be death if he followed through so I have no sympathy for him at all.

Will the state try Williams for the other two killings? I mean death is as bad as you can get.

WFAA-TV
11 mins · Edited ·
BREAKING: Eric Williams sentenced to death for Kaufman Co. murders. Judge compares him to Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer.
STORY: http://on.wfaa.com/1szXVae

I don't get the after punishment either, but whatever. Works for me.

I don't get the after punishment either, but whatever. Works for me.

I guess it is for the family/friends of the victims to look the killer in the eye and tell him what they think? Is Texas unique in that? I'm for it.

That lady pretty well summed it up telling Williams 'You're a pretty sorry SOB'.

Elaine Catloth (Fox 4):

relative: "you're a sorry SOB, and I hope you rot!" final words from victim impact #EricWilliamsTrial http://t.co/aEjVCyEKbt

@ECatloth soft spoken: "..hate can eat away your soul, but I cannot forgive and I cannot forget."

Ken Kalthoff:

#EricWillamsTrial statement, Nathan Foreman, Cynthia McLelland's son. Tells Williams it's hard not to hate @NBCDFW http://t.co/sIWgRWGEaK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While I am not a big fan of death penalty, maximum sentence allowed by law is fair for this terrible crime.

Will he be tried for two other murders?

While I am not a big fan of death penalty, maximum sentence allowed by law is fair for this terrible crime.

Will he be tried for two other murders?

Some people deserve the death penalty more than others.

No, they won't. They can try him ic his conviction for this case is thrown out.

Toby Shook did the same with Darlie Routier- only convicted in 1 sons murder.

This way if the jury comes back with not guilty they could still try the other cases.

Some people deserve the death penalty more than others.

No, they won't. They can try him ic his conviction for this case is thrown out.

Toby Shook did the same with Darlie Routier- only convicted in 1 sons murder.

This way if the jury comes back with not guilty they could still try the other cases.

But this could mean murders remain formally unsolved because there is no conviction. Which is weird imo in such high-profile case.
Of course securing conviction most important.
Hopefully conviction/sentence upholds on appeal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe