Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a bit too late to ask, but can someone help me get informed about the Taco joint robbery on Nov. 2?

Maybe a bit too late to ask, but can someone help me get informed about the Taco joint robbery on Nov. 2?

As I understand, at the time LE I think said in a PC that they didn't think it was related.

So not only did the perp not care for Kayla, but also didn't care for his own family members to hurt them like this. Just noting from a psychological standpoint. Not that it's some big epiphany.
Yes, his wife must be a mess. I can't even imagine!

Yes. That was the way I was also reading it. Normally it would take him 5 minutes to get home. Not that he made it home in 5 minutes that day.

I have a terrible feeling (I hope I'm wrong) that this was a sexual crime first.

Poor angel.

No doubt in my mind this was likely a sexual crime first.

My heart is so heavy. For Kayla, and however she may have suffered, and her future stolen from her. For her loving family members who will have a hole in their hearts and lives forever. For the perp's wife, who so far, I believe, had no idea he was capable of such things. She is likely going to suffer greatly from this. And for their daughter. I hope he hasn't been hurting her. These awful tragedies are so far-reaching. The pain and suffering and grief ripples out to so many people.

Thank you margarita25 and Bootsctr, I was curious mostly because it happened just a day after Kayla disappeared, that's why I was looking on google before asking here.

I wonder why I can't find the same news as you guys do whenever I search for missing persons.

I can't get the Smith County Jail search to work. Has anyone else been able to ? TIA

Thank you margarita25 and Bootsctr, I was curious mostly because it happened just a day after Kayla disappeared, that's why I was looking on google before asking here.

I wonder why I can't find the same news as you guys do whenever I search for missing persons.

Sometimes google is not my friend as well. Usually I just go back to the first pg. or 2 here.

The whole "uncle" debate is driving me nuts. There are many families that refer to adult family members and close friends as uncle and aunt even if they are not a sibling to a parent. In this case I believe (due to the last name and it being hyphenated sometime between 2014 and now) the relation is that the Uncle, who has been quoted is the father of the wife of the cousin who last saw Kayla at the church and is the one who is suspected. I am wondering if some confusion isn't that maybe the real uncle didn't relay the confession and lead LEO to where to find her but he was not the guilty party. I would not be surprised if the cousin husband does not speak english very well. I am basing that off of his wife speaking for him and the wording of it. I am also curious about his legal status as he had immigration issues in 2014 and is now being held on an immigration hold.

I too wondered where the wife/cousin was that night.

Surely there must be more to this guy than just this.

Any word on the anticipated presser?

All I have seen is not before noon and another article said this afternoon.

Thank You. Struggling here. We were at a Wedding last eve. I checked in here late last night and saw the sad update. I should not have had that 4th glass of wine. My hair hurts, my heart even more for this little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx