GUILTY TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I think this *advertiser censored* dog did: He left church with his girl and Kayla, drove to his workplace, left his child in his truck, took Kayla into the red and tan pick up, assaulted her, knocked her out and left her (maybe) Then he drove home, gave his daughter to his wife, pretended to go out to find Kayla. Drove back to his job, retrieved Kayla, then snuck back and dumped her in the well. I can't figure out otherwise how additional vehicles could be involved.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is bothering me the ratchet strap was found in the well and the buckle (ratchet end) for it was found on the outside of the well. I pray this is just my idiotic imagination, but I cannot help but wonder if he was going to suspend her in the well until later but the buckle (ratchet end) came off. (Yes, I read way too many horror novels and watch way to many horror shows.)

The straps bothered me, too, and I had the same thoughts. I wonder if he had put the duct tape on her mouth and probably taped her arms and legs so she could make no sound and then lowered her into the well and left her there suspended while he went to look for her appearing to be a caring relative. This could be why they think she died later that night or the early the next morning. She would most likely died of exposure partially suspended in the cold water. The ratchet end could have come off later that night when he went to retrieve her.

I really hope she did not died a long, slow, terrifying death, but I am afraid she may have. This is the stuff horror movies are made of. What a demon.

(Marking my spot. It seems there is some stuff to catch up on here...not sure I want to know..)

Bloodstain, DNA swabs taken from truck in Kayla Gomez case' Updated 11/17 2016 05:50PM

http://easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/bloodstain-dna-swabs-taken-from-truck-in-kayla-gomez-case

"The inventory sheet additionally lists a necklace with a two heart pendant found in a burn pile at the scene in the 22000 block of FM 2493, where the the suspect, Gustavo Zavala-Garcia, lives. Detectives also found duct tape, shoestring, a white cloth with flowers, men's underwear and socks, and several sleeveless shirts at the search site."

I did a timeline based on the warrants and the cell phone tower pings.

7:35 Garcia leaves church

7:40 - 7:47 Garcia moving from Hwy 69 (church) to FM 2493 (home)

7:51 - 7:55 Kayla is discovered missing from the church

8:04 Garcia's wife gets a phone call about Kayla

8:12 - 8:18 Video camera at Easy Way Convenience Store with Garcia and his wife in a white Zavala Pools truck

8:43 Back at FM 2493 (home)

8:46 - 8:48 CR 156 (Zavala Pools shop)

8:46 - 10:11 CR 156 (Shop) (15 pings)

Looks like he may have had the red and tan truck at home already. Took the baby into the wife, went outside and put Kayla into the red and tan truck and assaulted her, put her in the well and was then at the store with his wife shortly thereafter in the white work truck. The drive from church took 12 minutes as opposed to 5 minutes so something may have taken place in this interval.

I don't understand exactly how the phones ping on towers. What is strange is that he spent well over an hour at the shop later that night. Cleaning up the truck perhaps. The pings don't show him going to get the trucks from the shop. That is confusing.

I didn't realize that Garcia "watched" the children during the prayer service in a playroom (per the search warrant).
So it was Kayla, another boy (age not stated), and his own daughter in the playroom that night.

I wonder if he had been grooming her? No way of knowing whether he regularly took care of children, but what better way to access a child? Her poor family!!

For you locals,they are having a tree planting in Kayla's honor this Sunday 2-4 pm at The Children's Park on Broadway in Tyler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Link the ceremony in the Children's Park.

I hope that after everything is said and done w the trial, something is done w that well. I see it from Old Jacksonville Hwy when I pass through and it just breaks my heart.

Link the ceremony in the Children's Park.

I hope that after everything is said and done w the trial, something is done w that well. I see it from Old Jacksonville Hwy when I pass through and it just breaks my heart.

:tears:

http://www.kltv.com/story/34356500/indictment-kayla-gomez-orozco-possibly-sexually-assaulted

As a part of the indictment, grand jurors found probable cause that Gustavo Zavala-Garcia possibly sexually assaulted Kayla before her death. They also found that there was probable cause of asphyxiation, drowning, and probable cause that Zavala-Garcia allegedly struck Kayla with a blunt object, or he may have forced her into a blunt object, the indictment says.

http://www.kltv.com/story/34356500/indictment-kayla-gomez-orozco-possibly-sexually-assaulted

As a part of the indictment, grand jurors found probable cause that Gustavo Zavala-Garcia possibly sexually assaulted Kayla before her death. They also found that there was probable cause of asphyxiation, drowning, and probable cause that Zavala-Garcia allegedly struck Kayla with a blunt object, or he may have forced her into a blunt object, the indictment says.

Pretty much what we thought. Drowning...my heart hurts to hear this.

Pretty much what we thought. Drowning...my heart hurts to hear this.

Yes, sadly it was not a surprise.

On Saturday, authorities discovered Kayla's body after removing a concrete cover from a well at a family member's home. Sheriff Smith says the well was 25 to 28 feet deep with about 6 to 8 feet of water inside.
During the press conference, Bingham described the effort of recovering Kayla's body and the emotional toll it had on investigators and first responders. Bingham said a firefighter was strapped to a tripod and lowered into the well to retrieve Kayla's body.
http://www.kltv.com/story/33656250/...tion-or-early-next-morning?clienttype=generic

This was a haunting case for me.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I want to say %*&$# and #@$&*. But because I'm polite, will just say I'm glad they saved him. I want to see him stand trial and spend LWOP in a Texas prison.

Had he fell and broke his neck I'd be okay with it. I hope his stunt wasn't the beginning of some sort of mental defect defense. I see that they put him on suicide watch because of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back