GUILTY TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I suspect the autopsy could only confirm her death within a certain time frame, not the actual hour, meaning she could very well have been deceased when put in the well. LE must have evidence of the time she was actually placed in the well. JMO

If she has water in her lungs it would confirm she was alive too.

I think there is a very strong possibility she was put in there alive, and she tried to tread water, or cling onto something until her poor little body had nothing left to hold on with. This is MOO

How much water was in the well? Was that reported? I may have missed it.

The autopsy will be able to tell LE if she was alive in the well or not. I dont know all the ins and outs, but I do know they will be able to tell if she was in water when she actually died or not.

Well since LE said "late that night or early morning," it leads me to believe that they know she was alive and probably trying to swim in that well IMO. 7:30 at night is not considered late at night IMO. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she has water in her lungs it would confirm she was alive too.

I think there is a very strong possibility she was put in there alive, and she tried to tread water, or cling onto something until her poor little body had nothing left to hold on with. This is MOO

Just saw this. I agree.

Undocumented relative charged with killing 10-year-old Texas girl found in well

Gustavo Zavala-Garcia (2).jpg

A Mexican man charged with killing his 10-year-old cousin and dumping her in an East Texas water well was reportedly in the country illegally.

Smith County Sheriff Larry Smith said Zavala-Garcia was booked Saturday into Smith County Jail on a federal immigration detainer and an arrest warrant was issued on Monday, charging him with capital murder.

According to Fox4News, Zavala-Garcia's bond was set at $10 million. He will be arraigned at the Smith County courthouse Tuesday afternoon.

“Additional charges are anticipated on this individual soon,” Smith said via an FBI news release,

Hundreds of volunteers searched the area for days until the girl’s body was found Saturday down the well of a rented house about 21/2 miles southeast of Bullard.

Tyler media outlet KLTV first reported evidence was found on the property, which prompted investigators to get a warrant and search the area. An area of about 200 square feet was taped off as investigators worked the scene.

Zavala-Garcia, who lived near the house, voluntarily went in for police questioning and was later placed in the jail on an immigration hold.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...killing-10-year-old-texas-girl-found-in-well/

fnc_logo.jpg

From above link....

[FONT="]"Based on the time frame given by suspected party and (wife), there is an approximate 30-minute discrepancy," the document states.[/FONT]
[FONT="]Officials then contacted Verizon Wireless to study the suspect's call records. They found discrepancies between the records and Zavala-Garcia's story.[/FONT]

"Investigators believe the seventeen minutes of time difference between Suspected Parties arrival and time that Ester described Suspected Party entering the residence is when Suspected Party concealed the Victim in the well," the document states.

BBM - I'm reading that he actually arrived at the residence 17 minutes before Ester said he walked in the house. And that is when he put baby girl in the well. If that is the case, she must have been subdued because I would think his wife would have heard the commotion from inside the house.

CwxR8ogWgAAD7-p.jpg

KYTX CBS19 ‏@kytxcbs19 · 2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: Gustavo Zavala-Garcia formally arraigned on capital murder charge in death of Kayla Gomez-Orozco

This is just heartbreaking and disgusting and maddening and pathetic and sickening and horrifying and tragic...

Your gonna have a very lonely Christmas, Gustavo.

I hope that 15 minutes of sex was worth the lifetime of misery you are facing .

Welcome to the Texas Penal system.

Of all the states in the Union, Texas is not the state you would want to be a capitol murderer in. This guy is on the fast track to the death penalty.

Of all the states in the Union, Texas is not the state you would want to be a capitol murderer in. This guy is on the fast track to the death penalty.

Not fast enough!

Thanks Gustavo for making it so easy to catch you by throwing her down a well on your property. I hope everyday you spend in a cell, prior to your poisonous cocktail, you think of her and what you did. So tired of seeing these young, full of potential, lives being snuffed out. You're a monster and your death will be better than you deserve. Thank God for Texas and its ability to punish those who are deserving. R.I.P. Kayla

I only caught bits and pieces of the press conference today but I thought I heard them say she was tied to a tri pod.
When I have time I want to go back and listen again did anyone else hear this.
Or was this pertaining to how they got her out of the well.

I only caught bits and pieces of the press conference today but I thought I heard them say she was tied to a tri pod.
When I have time I want to go back and listen again did anyone else hear this.
Or was this pertaining to how they got her out of the well.

As I understood it, a rescuer (firefighter or whomever) was lowered into the well on a tri-pod type device to retrieve her body.

Let's call this what it is... I hope the 15 minutes you got from RAPING A CHILD, is worth the lifetime of misery you're facing.

Personal note, I hope the cocktail you get is especially slow and painful

BBM

It's too easy. If it's true what we suspect happened to Kayla - this is the easy way out. It will never be painful or slow enough. Everyday needs to be excruciating, long, painful and full of fear. A quick death is too kind. Trust me, I believe in the Death Penalty but sometimes I want more than relieving a monster of his life.

I am beyond sickened and I am madder than I think I have ever been while following some of these cases.

He is EVIL pure and simple. This is horrendous.

I think she clawed at him as he tried to throw her into the well. I think that's where she fought for her life. That's how I think he got the scratches on his face.

MOO

Well since LE said "late that night or early morning," it leads me to believe that they know she was alive and probably trying to swim in that well IMO. 7:30 at night is not considered late at night IMO. :(

This all just is so heartbreaking, I have no words. That needs to suffer, and in a big way.

This vile idiot threw her in a well in his own yard. That was so dumb.

And I am going to keep it in mind when people want to say, in other crimes, ' ...he cannot be guilty, he would never be so dumb as to do such and such...'

NOPE, these idiots are often dumb as rocks when they are carrying out these impulsive crimes. You cannot point to stupid choices they make, and try and defend them by saying they would never be dumb enough to do x, y or z. Because they ARE dumb enough!

[ example coming to mind is the Ross Harris trial where people are saying he must be innocent of malice murder charges because he did not delete incriminating junk from his phone before his interrogation. ....No, imo, he might just have been acting stupid...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back