GUILTY TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of all the states in the Union, Texas is not the state you would want to be a capitol murderer in. This guy is on the fast track to the death penalty.

Its amazing, isn't it? He fits the bill for not only the most Evil criminals, but for most Stupid Criminals as well. That doesn't help Kaya though. :tears:

BBM

It's too easy. If it's true what we suspect happened to Kayla - this is the easy way out. It will never be painful or slow enough. Everyday needs to be excruciating, long, painful and full of fear. A quick death is too kind. Trust me, I believe in the Death Penalty but sometimes I want more than relieving a monster of his life.

I am beyond sickened and I am madder than I think I have ever been while following some of these cases.

He is EVIL pure and simple. This is horrendous.

I think she clawed at him as he tried to throw her into the well. I think that's where she fought for her life. That's how I think he got the scratches on his face.

MOO

:goodpost: Totally agree, a quick death is too kind. Several other options come to mind that I can't post here.

You're back. :loveyou: Are you feeling better?

I'm ok, are you referring to my broken foot ? Well, it's getting better, but not quite up to par. It's extremely frustrating that I can't do my usual physical activities. But, on the bright side, I have found a "footless" workout! Then again, how can I complain. Look at poor sweet baby Kayla. :tears:

I'm ok, are you referring to my broken foot ? Well, it's getting better, but not quite up to par. It's extremely frustrating that I can't do my usual physical activities. But, on the bright side, I have found a "footless" workout! Then again, how can I complain. Look at poor sweet baby Kayla. :tears:

I'm so glad your foot is better. I was actually wondering if the popcorn, ice cream and funny movie I ordered for you did the trick the other night. :) This is a tough case. Hang in there.

What could drive Gustavo Zavala-Garcia to kill Kayla Gomez-Orozco? He is very likely a predator, like Jerry Sandusky or Jimmy Savile.

From what I read he was deported, but came back to America.

Family member charged in death of 10-year-old girl
http://www.khou.com/news/local/texa...h-of-10-year-old-kayla-gomez-orozco/349277179

Zavala-Garcia was originally being held in the Smith County Jail on a Federal Immigration Customs detainer. Public records show he was arrested on assault charges in 2014.

Law enforcement sources told WFAA Zavala-Garcia was deported in 2014 but returned to Texas a short time later.

I'm sorry everybody if I am a bit behind - if I'm honest, I'm finding this one a little hard to stick with. It's so distressing. But, do we know if he was the one to start the red SUV opinion? And has he admitted he's guilty of this?

To me this seems more like a rage crime. I think he snapped, did harm to Kayla and then panicked. I think when this is all over,
there won't be a SA aspect. Someone here mentioned translating his old posts and there was mention of Tachilo (sp), like the monster
inside. Seems like this guy was unstable but was trying to cover it up, but just really couldn't. I think one of the translations
was, "I am who I am," or something to that effect.

This guy is truly a monster.

I'm simply trying to imagine if a family member harmed my child and I found out...scratches would be their least worry.

RIP Kayla

I'm sorry everybody if I am a bit behind - if I'm honest, I'm finding this one a little hard to stick with. It's so distressing. But, do we know if he was the one to start the red SUV opinion? And has he admitted he's guilty of this?

I've not seen anywhere how the red SUV information got out there. He answered questions during a lie detector indicating he had caused her death, but later recanted those answers.

I've not seen anywhere how the red SUV information got out there. He answered questions during a lie detector indicating he had caused her death, but later recanted those answers.

Thank you.

Did he pass/fail the lie detector?

I'm not sure about the red SUV either. I know in one presser there were a lot of red/maroon SUVs in the parking lot behind the speaker. Will try to find and post. The comment about the lie detector test is confusing in wording. It almost sounds to me that he told the truth and wanted to then recant? He may try to claim with whomever his lawyer will be that he did not understand English.

Here is a 1:15 clip at this link. It contains the FBI agent speaking and in the background are a lot of red-colored vehicles. Probably just a popular color for vehicles, but just looked odd in regards to the Vehicle of Interest being red. ?

Friday, November 4 - 5:25 PM KYTX CBS Nacogdoches

During a press conference regarding the disappearance of Kayla Gomez-Orozco the FBI asked for the public's help Friday afternoon

http://www.cbs19.tv/news/local/fbi-seeking-public-s-help-in-finding-kayla-gomez-orozco/348216882

Here is a 1:15 clip at this link. It contains the FBI agent speaking and in the background are a lot of red-colored vehicles. Probably just a popular color for vehicles, but just looked odd in regards to the Vehicle of Interest being red. ?

http://www.cbs19.tv/news/local/fbi-seeking-public-s-help-in-finding-kayla-gomez-orozco/348216882

At one point, I remember a tweet from LE saying that the 'red vehicle was no longer relevant.' I took that to mean that a churchgoer came forward to say they were parked there at the time or left at the same time or something like that, And they were cleared.

What could drive Gustavo Zavala-Garcia to kill Kayla Gomez-Orozco? He is very likely a predator, like Jerry Sandusky or Jimmy Savile.

From what I read he was deported, but came back to America.

Family member charged in death of 10-year-old girl
http://www.khou.com/news/local/texa...h-of-10-year-old-kayla-gomez-orozco/349277179

Zavala-Garcia was originally being held in the Smith County Jail on a Federal Immigration Customs detainer. Public records show he was arrested on assault charges in 2014.

Law enforcement sources told WFAA Zavala-Garcia was deported in 2014 but returned to Texas a short time later.

In the last press conference this was addressed, he was to be deported but it hadn't been fully processed so he had not left the country and gone back, he was still there awaiting the deportation procedure to be completed. (paraphrasing)

Where was the 2 year old while this was happening? If he arrived at his residence and spent 17+ minutes before going inside to his wife that means he had his 2 year old either left in his car or tagging along with him while he did whatever he did to this girl. That just adds a whole other level of sickening to this whole thing.

Where was the 2 year old while this was happening? If he arrived at his residence and spent 17+ minutes before going inside to his wife that means he had his 2 year old either left in his car or tagging along with him while he did whatever he did to this girl. That just adds a whole other level of sickening to this whole thing.

This little one wouldn't remember anything if she had seen anything would she? :( I know she was only 2 but some people that say they remember stuff that early.

I am hoping she fell asleep in the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back