GUILTY TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought I read that he took the daughter into the house to the wife and then left again. Or maybe I imagined that. Anyone remember hearing anything like that?

At one point, I remember a tweet from LE saying that the 'red vehicle was no longer relevant.' I took that to mean that a churchgoer came forward to say they were parked there at the time or left at the same time or something like that, And they were cleared.

Very first of the thread one of our sluethers pretty much squashed that when they bought up a map from google that showed one in front of the church, then it was clear that it was probably one that was always there. Wasn't too long after that it was not what they were looking for. Maybe they just needed a vehicle to do an Amber Alert

This little one wouldn't remember anything if she had seen anything would she? :( I know she was only 2 but some people that say they remember stuff that early.

IIRC Someone posted that the little one was closer to three or even four. If that's accurate, she would be verbal and remember. My first memories are when I was about 2 years 4 months old. Very clear. And I had a pretty good vocabulary according to a list my Mom made. :) I suspect that he somehow secured Kayla, took the little one in the house and left to "go look for Kayla." It would be the perfect cover. He could have driven off, taken her somewhere, did whatever, then brought her back and put her in the well. :(
JMO

I have not been able to follow this the past few days, so I want to thank you all for the good updates. It just disgusts me to know people can be so cruel and heartless. Sweet Kayla, we will follow through to get the justice you deserve.

In the last press conference this was addressed, he was to be deported but it hadn't been fully processed so he had not left the country and gone back, he was still there awaiting the deportation procedure to be completed. (paraphrasing)

Maybe Trump can get the Immigration Laws more clearly defined, so issues like this will be an anomaly, rather than the status quo. Two years for a deportation procedure? IIRC, he was convicted of felony assault in 2014.

IIRC Someone posted that the little one was closer to three or even four. If that's accurate, she would be verbal and remember. My first memories are when I was about 2 years 4 months old. Very clear. And I had a pretty good vocabulary according to a list my Mom made. :) I suspect that he somehow secured Kayla, took the little one in the house and left to "go look for Kayla." It would be the perfect cover. He could have driven off, taken her somewhere, did whatever, then brought her back and put her in the well. :(
JMO

On his fb, the daughter was born February 2013, so nearly four years old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This little one wouldn't remember anything if she had seen anything would she? :( I know she was only 2 but some people that say they remember stuff that early.

I have memories from 10 months old, but this is very rare. Odds are, she either saw nothing or will remember nothing.

I wonder if GZ said he saw the red SUV to distract from himself. As he was exiting the church with his child and with Kayla, another man came in the door and saw them. The GZ said that Kayla had gone back into the church.

I am inclined to agree with you about the rage. I think he possibly was raping, or attempting to rape, her and she clawed skin off his face. With his rage, he possibly beat him or choked her and killed her in rage. LE had way more info than they originally released, and the papers published some incorrect information. Much of it conflicts as to whether he was deported or not.

Also, he left with her at about 7:30 but they didn't realize she was missing until around almost 8:00 pm when the wife was called. He had a least 30 minutes to do as he pleased. On comments on a story, someone mentioned a dirt road between the church and Taco place that connects to the road that he lived on. This would be a big short cut. Behind that, the a dirt road led to a lake dam where a neighbor was seen quickly leaving by someone living in that area. Possibly he took her here to rape her, got into a rage with the fight, and killed her. Perhaps it was going to be molestation, but once there were marks on either him or her there would be no covering if up. Here is a close-up of his face to show some scratches although they are healing. Look inside his mustache and there is quite a gouge here.

If she were dead, unconscious, or gagged, he could have left her in the vehicle, then took the child into the mother, and said he was going outside to do something. Then he could have dropped her into the well. They did not have close neighbors to see this.

Gustavo Garcia 4.JPG

I haven't been online until now. Are there any more updates regarding the situation the uncle is going through now?

Maybe Trump can get the Immigration Laws more clearly defined, so issues like this will be an anomaly, rather than the status quo. Two years for a deportation procedure? IIRC, he was convicted of felony assault in 2014.

I thought I had read where he was here illegally, and was trying to figure that one out. Thank you for posting!
We are going to have to get harder on this immigration business. Dana Alvares, the little girl missing in Florida for months now, her accuser was here illegally.

I thought I had read where he was here illegally, and was trying to figure that one out. Thank you for posting!
We are going to have to get harder on this immigration business. Dana Alvares, the little girl missing in Florida for months now, her accuser was here illegally.

with that kind of logic, it would seem much more practical to get harder on men, as a lot of these kinds of crimes are committed by men- and that doesn't make sense, does it? the problem has nothing to do with immigration status. it has to do with adults abusing, hurting children and thinking that they have a right to and that they can get away with it. if you spend your time (anyone spends their time, i mean) talking about immigration status or whatnot, you lose time focusing on the most important part of this (of which, anyway the majority of accused are NOT immigrants, legal or otherwise) which is getting justice for those poor children who are victims and working like heck to protect kids from being another victim...

JMO

:gaah: :( Oh my, I hope this little one was well out of the way before anything happened to sweet Kayla. At least have one little one spared even if the other can't be :(

with that kind of logic, it would seem much more practical to get harder on men, as a lot of these kinds of crimes are committed by men- and that doesn't make sense, does it? the problem has nothing to do with immigration status. it has to do with adults abusing, hurting children and thinking that they have a right to and that they can get away with it. if you spend your time (anyone spends their time, i mean) talking about immigration status or whatnot, you lose time focusing on the most important part of this (of which, anyway the majority of accused are NOT immigrants, legal or otherwise) which is getting justice for those poor children who are victims and working like heck to protect kids from being another victim...

Okay, lets all remember we all have our own opinions and I think what FB was doing is just linking two cases together. Lets not pull each other apart for pointing out a similarity.

We're all hear for the same reason, ensure Kayla gets justice. Let's not get at each other :)

The affidavit also stated that a church member was entering the lobby and saw Zavala-Garcia exiting the church with Kayla and his daughter. Zavala-Garcia told a church member that Kayla returned to the lobby after.
http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-Breaki...n-well-within-30-minutes-of-her-disappearance

Information that was withheld from everybody.

She disappears on Tuesday night, is found on Sunday night...................this guy should have been arrested and detained immediately by LE .

5 days before they do a property search ????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back