Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading what you just said, I suddenly became very suspicious that she left the dog with friends. It doesn't sound right. Why couldn't she take the dog with her.
Maybe taking the dog out was an excuse to her mother, so she could get out for a few minutes. On the other hand, I don't see most people separating from their pet or even needing to.

jmo

Yes, ma'am. I've absolutely always thought she took the dog as nothing more than a ruse or excuse to get out of the house and meet someone.

If she was meeting up with a boy or man she wouldn't necessarily want the dog there with them, but she had to have an excuse to get out of the house, hence the dog. She intended to come back for the dog and parents would be none the wiser. So she maybe wasn't "technically" a runaway, but she wasn't taken against her will. She chose to meet him. I remember being 14 and sneaking off to "make out" with boys. Again, only my speculation, thoughts and opinions.

No, just my thoughts on what may have happened. She left the dog and walked off ... I'm guessing to meet someone. I could be totally wrong, though. Just trying to piece it together. She was at the park...left the dog...walked off...and vanished. Sorry for any confusion.

JMO, but I think the kids lied about her tying up the dog, asking them to watch it and leaving. That story doesn't make any sense, IMO. If she was going to meet someone, why not just take the dog with her? Or leave the dog at home in the first place? Maybe the kid that said she tied up the dog and walked off, really found her dog wandering around and tied it to the fence? Maybe he/she lied at first because they were scared of getting accused of stealing the dog or hurting her?

yes but that is the reporter repeating an old statement - it wasn't a new statement from police

Here's one from this morning stating she was still considered a runaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the live feed from yesterday Gitana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you. It is so incredibly hard to look at that sweet, healthy young face and realize she walked away from homw happy and alive and well and ended up really mere hours later on a blue body-bag at a landfill. How does that happen?

Between the odd, contradictory statements of the kids/friends and the arrest after this baby went missing, that someone posted about of an RSO who lived very close by, I feel hopeful that something is going to break in this case.

at 25:15 in the landfill video, the officers start wading into the landfill (after dear Kaytlynn has been carried out)... it is overwhelming for me to watch them ... can only imagine how they must feel in a virtual ocean of garbage ... searching for some kind of evidence that might be linked .... just wow when the camera pans out and the massive scale of their task is revealed

~fly high with the angels precious Kaytlynn~
I was struck by that visual as well. How awful all around. Children are NOT garbage. I can't imagine LE finding anything they can connect to her as evidence in an actual mountain of garbage!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JMO, but I think the kids lied about her tying up the dog, asking them to watch it and leaving. That story doesn't make any sense, IMO. If she was going to meet someone, why not just take the dog with her? Or leave the dog at home in the first place? Maybe the kid that said she tied up the dog and walked off, really found her dog wandering around and tied it to the fence? Maybe he/she lied at first because they were scared of getting accused of stealing the dog or hurting her?

They may have been covering for her if they knew she was meeting a boy/man. My friends would have covered for me. When you're young like that you certainly don't ever imagine your friend will be murdered. You just think she's being naughty and sneaking around. And if they were complicit in her doing that, they would be afraid of getting into trouble themselves. I remember being 14.

Hauler could mean residential or a big bin you would find at an apartment complex?

Body of young female found in landfill: the latest

A deceased young female was found by an employee among the trash left by a hauler, just before 2 p.m. on Wednesday. It is not known when the body was dumped at the landfill.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article157541374.html#storylink=cpy
Ty for the link.

IMO these aren't her friends but rather kids in the complex. Maybe friends but I just feel these "friends" are either covering their own *advertiser censored* or knew she went off to meet someone. There's been no mention of her phone. I wonder if they have it.

Great catch. I don't recall ANY talk about a phone which is almost unheard of nowadays. Hmmmm

Yes I'm replying to myself but this just made me wonder if the person responsible possibly knew the dumpster would be emptied soon. Usually they aren't emptied but once a couple weeks. Hmmm. Moo

If it was a young person (which I'm not to keen on the idea) they might just be clueless.

[video=twitter;878068606797455360]https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8/status/878068606797455360[/video]

They may have been covering for her if they knew she was meeting a boy/man. My friends would have covered for me. When you're young like that you certainly don't ever imagine your friend will be murdered. You just think she's being naughty and sneaking around. And if they were complicit in her doing that, they would be afraid of getting into trouble themselves. I remember being 14.

My friends would have covered for me too... but maybe not with LE -- likely only with the parental adults... but cops would scare them into the truth. And I keep coming back to her mom finding the dog tied to a fence. If they were the kind of friends that cover for you, why do they leave the dog tied up?

I believe that the media outlets want the 1st scoop and can interfere with LE.
When LE is recovering a victim and obtaining evidence and you have film crews hovering over capturing videos of the process, LE shouldn't have to be worrying about a tent to cover from prying eyes. I can't imagine being the family. The media wonders why LE are tight lipped.
Hugely agree with this post. Thanks for your insight.

I'm guessing he didn't want to be seen in the vicinity, so was hiding in the shadows or around a corner at a place they planned to meet, maybe she had been secretly meeting him previously. She left the dog tied up with her friends, and walked off to meet him. Hopefully somebody saw them both.
IDK, I'm just not getting a vibe that she's interested in this stuff yet. She seems very athletic and age appropriate. No I don't know her, just a gut feeling she's not a girly girl and maybe not boy crazy. Jmo, moo. I'm sure I'm wrong.

If she was placed in a dumpster at the apartments, I believe they would be dumped at least once, possibly 2x per week.

Not necessarily. Some dumpsters are only picked up once a week or even once every other week depending on the usage and other dumpsters in the vicinity. When I lived in an apartment in Lewisville Texas, it was picked up once every other week because there were numerous dumpsters within the complex. Of course this was many many moons ago. Moo

yes but that is the reporter repeating an old statement - it wasn't a new statement from police
That's what I say too!!

I don't remember reading in any of the articles Kaytlynn tied her dog up. I understood it was reported when Kaytlynn did not return, the friends then tied it up.

I will give a disclaimer that I am VERY tired and cannot be certain I am even typing words.

In one of the earlier links to Star-Telegram articles there is a neighbor that said they he had seen her before she went missing and he even pointed out where the dog was tied up - there is a photo of that in the article.

There's no way to be certain on what she was doing when she left her dog with her friends...I just hope that the police dig deeper into this case. There are a lot of details that remain a mystery, I just hope whoever committed this crime is thrown in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14