Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what this app is all about, but I just creeped myself out right now by checking out her page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You aren't alone. I think a lot of us were uncomfortable with it.

I haven't seen this idea suggested, so thought I'd throw it out there. I wonder if a neighbor (or someone she thought lived there) asked her to help move something into an apartment or from one to a dumpster. Since she'd most likely need both hands to help carry it, it would make sense to ask her friends to watch the dog for a minute while she did it. She would have expected to be right back, and may have just dropped it off and hurried back to assist. She could have helped carry something inside and been attacked and murdered there, and then carried out to the dumpster. On the other hand, she could have gone inside with the person to help carry out something heavy, been attacked and murdered, and then the item was taken out with her inside.

The friends most likely thought she'd be back soon, since she was (speculation on my part) usually true to her word, and just tied the dog up thinking it would be just a few more minutes. All MOO

About the trash pickup: I believe it's picked up on Tuesday's and Friday's, every other week.
I've heard the dog was tied to a tree and I've heard a fence. I'm not sure which one, but who takes the time to do that? Not a stranger. As some have noted, it was daylight. That's quite bold.

I haven't seen this idea suggested, so thought I'd throw it out there. I wonder if a neighbor (or someone she thought lived there) asked her to help move something into an apartment or from one to a dumpster. Since she'd most likely need both hands to help carry it, it would make sense to ask her friends to watch the dog for a minute while she did it. She would have expected to be right back, and may have just dropped it off and hurried back to assist. She could have helped carry something inside and been attacked and murdered there, and then carried out to the dumpster. On the other hand, she could have gone inside with the person to help carry out something heavy, been attacked and murdered, and then the item was taken out with her inside.

The friends most likely thought she'd be back soon, since she was (speculation on my part) usually true to her word, and just tied the dog up thinking it would be just a few more minutes. All MOO
I'm sorry if I missed that Kaytlynn had tied the pup up?

Yikes, why? Can't open it.
It's a live chat site. Where a lot of young kids were video chatting with strangers. And anyone can see the videos apparently. The link went straight to Kaytlynn's profile where it shows her trying to chat with some guy. Considering what has happened, it is very unnerving.

It was said she asked them to watch her dog.

I read that, but I never found a reputable source. At this point, I feel like everything with these kids/friends is through the grapevine. I've never heard if there were 1 or 10 friends.

I read that, but I never found a reputable source. At this point, I feel like everything with these kids/friends is through the grapevine. I've never heard if there was 1 or 10 friends.

Oh I absolutely agree! I got side eye on these "friends"

EMPLOYEE WHO FOUND HER BODY AT LANDFILL
How do you suppose it all happened? Could the landfill have been alerted by police to keep an eye out, or did they just do it because they heard of her, or was it just normal procedure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regarding her Younow.com page @ hxxps://www.younow.com/kaytlynnrocks_ (Link disabled with "hxxps;" replace xx with tt to navigate there, though I do NOT RECOMMEND IT)

Here is the contact page, complete with email address, for the administrators of the Younow.com site.

https://www.younow.com/policy/en/trust

I have written to them citing the news story, providing several news story links, and recommended that they should immediately contact LE to have the visitor log forensically checked before the time of the murder, although a competent LE organization would (or should!) have already done so.

If possible, I recommend the administrator or authorized public representative of websleuths contact LE with this information as well.

EMPLOYEE WHO FOUND HER BODY AT LANDFILL
How do you suppose it all happened? Could the landfill have been alerted by police to keep an eye out, or did they just do it because they heard of her, or was it just normal procedure?

Landfills these days are hands on. In the city I used to live in, Denton, which is just north of Bedford. They are trying really hard to separate the recycling from garbage even when people mix the two. My guess is that this poor guy is making sure there aren't recyclables mixed with garbage and found the body. I don't suspect him at all. Why would he alert if he could just bury her body? Moo

I have no idea what this app is all about, but I just creeped myself out right now by checking out her page.

The younow page or FB? The younow won't open for me. How are yall able to view it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The thing to keep in mind is it was broad daylight when she went missing. I am hoping that there are witnesses to her movements or anyone else with her or near her. Not to mention, any surveillance cameras in the area.

The area she lives isn't far from the landfill. I think she was put in the dumpster and whenever they went to the landfill she was tossed in there from the dumpster. The landfill isn't open to the public, which I believe is how they can track the individual tricks, but I could be wrong.

Deep down I feel like maybe the friends had something to do with it. :(

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

The area she lives isn't far from the landfill. I think she was put in the dumpster and whenever they went to the landfill she was tossed in there from the dumpster. The landfill isn't open to the public, which I believe is how they can track the individual tricks, but I could be wrong.

You're partially right. The landfill is open to residents but it's a process. No one can jut go in there and dump whatever. Any non commercial dump is charged. Then they have to drive down into the muck. It's not an easy clean process. That's why I don't believe she was actually disposed of there. As much as it pains me to say I'm almost positive she was placed in a dumpster. Whether it was her complex or somewhere nearby I have no idea but she was not taken to the landfill and placed there. Moo.

Deep down I feel like maybe the friends had something to do with it. :(

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

I think most of us instantly think of a sexual predator, but you might right. Beyond sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member