Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep down I feel like maybe the friends had something to do with it. :(

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Me too. Only they weren't her friends. They were just neighbors/acquaintances from the complex. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These "friends", would need their parents to verify an alibi. How many "friends"? This doesn't feel right to say, but the trash will be easily figured out. It comes twice every other week. I'm just not 100% if it was Monday or Tuesday. How senseless. What's the motive? Why?

I read that, but I never found a reputable source. At this point, I feel like everything with these kids/friends is through the grapevine. I've never heard if there were 1 or 10 friends.

I guess I didn't realize that the Dallas News wasn't reputable, but that's where I first read it.

A friend of the teen told West that Cargill asked others to watch the dog for a minute but never returned.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/bedford/2017/06/20/police-search-bedford-teen-vanished-walking-dog?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1497989540

You're partially right. The landfill is open to residents but it's a process. No one can jut go in there and dump whatever. Any non commercial dump is charged. Then they have to drive down into the muck. It's not an easy clean process. That's why I don't believe she was actually disposed of there. As much as it pains me to say I'm almost positive she was placed in a dumpster. Whether it was her complex or somewhere nearby I have no idea but she was not taken to the landfill and placed there. Moo.

I agree-it's very sad. I can remember friends in HS who used to party down in Mossier Valley-it's all so scary. So sad.

Hopefully we'll get some answers at the presser tomorrow.

I actually respect Dallas morning news. They've been around forever. She was last "seen" by her parents walking the dog. That's about as much as I believe.

[video=twitter;878110633316798467]https://twitter.com/NBCDFW/status/878110633316798467[/video]

[video=twitter;878106719657664512]https://twitter.com/TailyrIrvine/status/878106719657664512[/video]

Remembering Kaytlynn Cargill

“Our goal tonight is to show family support and know that in the midst of tragedy there’s a whole community supporting you,” said Emily Mercer, a parent who organized the vigil.

Friends spoke of a young woman who had a lot of friends.

Some teachers described Cargill as a one-of-a-kind person who brightened the room.

“It just breaks my heart, nobody deserves this. She had her whole life ahead of her,” said Brooke Kirkland, who knew the victim.

There is an RSO who was arrested on a probation violation. I will see if I can find it.

ETA: I think it may have been deleted or I didn't find it on a cursory search.

It is still there. I wonder if he is a suspect or was taken in on the PV during a neighborhood sweep. RIP Kaytlynn.

I actually respect Dallas morning news. They've been around forever. She was last "seen" by her parents walking the dog. That's about as much as I believe.

Quote from Kaytlynn's Mom in the Dallas News
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/bedford/2017/06/20/police-search-bedford-teen-vanished-walking-dog

I went out looking for her after she didn't come back for like 30 minutes," Trisha West said Tuesday. She found the dog tied to a fence at the nearby dog park.

I would have to agree. We'll see if they are able to narrow down the location of the dumpster by tomorrow. It seems careless to choose a dumpster in the complex, especially if the perp is an adult living there. It really feels like something panicked kids would do.

I have no idea what this app is all about, but I just creeped myself out right now by checking out her page.

How should young teens be allowed access to stuff like this?

EMPLOYEE WHO FOUND HER BODY AT LANDFILL
How do you suppose it all happened? Could the landfill have been alerted by police to keep an eye out, or did they just do it because they heard of her, or was it just normal procedure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks like some kind of earth mover was left in mid-stream. I think they flatten the garbage and add dirt over I think and he saw here while doing that.

I have no idea what this app is all about, but I just creeped myself out right now by checking out her page.

Yikes, why? Can't open it.

I downloaded the app. She's chatting via video for a second with a teen boy. He is tall but i can't tell his age. He looks East Indian to me. I went o his page and he's got videos of chats up on his page with numerous young girls. Some look his age, some younger and couple look ages 10-12. He is wearing a Trump shirt in one chat and has a sort of accent. It doesn't seem like he's really from here which makes the shirt kind of incongruent and standing out.

The fact that young kids are chatting via video with strangers is terrifying. They are truly letting total strangers right into their bedrooms and homes with these apps.

It is my thought that they are not going to release the manner and cause information any time soon. Using the info as investigative tool??

Whatever led to the worker discovering her, I'm grateful it did. If he hadn't been observant at that time, in that spot, she may never have been found. Thinking of her family.
JMO MOO etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member