Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would she leave her dog to go with a rando contractor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or maybeeee, it was someone else and they saw the carpet laying on the curb and thought it might be a good way to conceal a body in a dumpster?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have sick feeling this someone known and close to KC. Some things just do not sit well with me about the whole initial report. MOO

She didnt leave the dog with a contractor.. but she would have had to walk past them when she left the dog at the dog park with her friends.

I have sick feeling this someone known and close to KC. Some things just do not sit well with me about the whole initial report. MOO

Thought I saw something in an earlier news report about the police saying something to the effect that her teenage associates/witnesses weren't being exactly forthcoming about what happened. Could just be teenage knuckleheads not able to articulate a coherent account of events but it doesn't bode well.

Thought I saw something in an earlier news report about the police saying something to the effect that her teenage associates/witnesses weren't being exactly forthcoming about what happened. Could just be teenage knuckleheads not able to articulate a coherent account of events but it doesn't bode well.

When the police said they don't expect a repeat murder, wondering if that's because he/she/they were kids....or maybe an out of towner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All I know is when they say she may be a runaway, nothing seems to get done, they don't go looking for runaways like a suspected abduction. No crime.
LE have to report any missing child under 18 to the NCIC immediately, by law, but that's just entering them in a database.
800,000 a year, 2200 a day are reported missing (2005 statistic), most return in 24-48 hours.
Since most missing kids are runaways I guess LE doesn't want to run around all day everyday looking for them all, unfortunately, deciding which ones may be abductions is just guesswork.

Parents of Runaways Fend for Themselves
Police Put Off Searching in Most Cases
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16540-2005Jan17.html

Thank you. Eye-opening article.

Agreed. Or they could have been scared. Not because they had anything to hide, but because even nice police officers can be intimidating to most kids. We don't even know how old they were, or if there is more than one "friend" who saw her. If they did, they'd know if she went to the apartments where carpet was being installed, considering it was near the dog park.

And how did she end up where she did with no signs of trauma, waiting 90 days for toxicology for definitive COD?

ETA- I find it a bit confusing myself. Bless her family.

It could be anything unfortunately IF substances were involved, they obviously make you do questionable things. Could be anything unfortunately whether suicide, overdose, or murder. So sad no matter what the cause. JMO

Agreed. Or they could have been scared. Not because they had anything to hide, but because even nice police officers can be intimidating to most kids. We don't even know how old they were, or if there is more than one "friend" who saw her. If they did, they'd know if she went to the apartments where carpet was being installed, considering it was near the dog park.

If it were minor shenanigans (note: I'm speaking from the perspective of a teenager), maybe some disorderly conduct or even something like someone smoking/dealing weed I can see teens being evasive with the cops. However, once there's a 50 year old detective glaring at them and asking about a dead girl I'd suspect they would start talking honestly, and quickly to the best of their ability.

*sorry to keep having to edit my posts, still trying to learn the forum html

I keep checking in hoping to see an arrest. I am relatively new here and in my short time I have watched three young girls go missing and then turn up dead. This one really broke me, I am just so sad. I really believe she just went to walk the dog and someone connected with the apartment, either resident or employee, killed and disposed of her on site. I hope she didn't suffer.

A mutual friend just shared a FB post that her son went missing tonight. He went missing from a location 11 miles west of Bedford. Idk if he has a post up here yet.

As far as we know. It could turn out to be a maintenance guy who wasn't given a proper background check or a pool guy hired by the apartment manager. Just as examples. But most likely, the apartment complex will not be held legally responsible.

Yes, I thought of a few more as well.

Leasing office personnel
Maintenance workers
Groundskeepers
Pool service people
Painters
Cleaning crews
Carpet cleaners
Movers
Etc.

Most apartment properties have a maintenance shop and storage areas.

I hope LE searched all of these areas.

A mutual friend just shared a FB post that her son went missing tonight. He went missing from a location 11 miles west of Bedford. Idk if he has a post up here yet.
I just shared a post too, its probably the same kid. 13 year old missing off Meacham & 35?

I'm very curious to what the nearby resident has to add about this carpet crew. Construction workers are full of felons who can't get better jobs. She could have been walking the dog all week and chatting it up with a worker. Perhaps they wanted to go somewhere for some privacy being she was 14 and apparently boy interested. This could explain the needing a friend to watch her dog, the friend giving changing story, and the she didn't come back statement, which to me sounds like she told friend she'd be right back and willingly went somewhere to meet up with someone.

I think BPD are blazing idiots for how they are treating this entire thing. Medical examiners release preliminary autopsy reports long before awaiting on toxicology. Sounds like LE just isn't going to release the preliminary results and they are endangering the public by pretending no perps are out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm very curious to what the nearby resident has to add about this carpet crew. Construction workers are full of felons who can't get better jobs. She could have been walking the dog all week and chatting it up with a worker. Perhaps they wanted to go somewhere for some privacy being she was 14 and apparently boy interested. This could explain the needing a friend to watch her dog, the friend giving changing story, and the she didn't come back statement, which to me sounds like she told friend she'd be right back and willingly went somewhere to meet up with someone.

I think BPD are blazing idiots for how they are treating this entire thing. Medical examiners release preliminary autopsy reports long before awaiting on toxicology. Sounds like LE just isn't going to release the preliminary results and they are endangering the public by pretending no perps are out there.

Idk I thought the same thing about Saginaw PD when Alanna Gallagher was found deceased, and it turned out they had the perp from the get go. I'm really holding on to the hope that the Bedford PD has their perp and are building their case.

They know a lot more than we do...and what if it comes out with COD info there was no attacker/perp? Will they still be at fault? Not arguing, just being devils advocate. They've been working non-stop and reached out to numerous people for any info possible. I believe there are a lot of details we don't know about. JMO

Bedford is a great city with a great PD.

That's the one. I know Bedford PD said no one is in danger but I am flooded with worry for this boy.

Do we make a post for him? Idk how that works.

When the police said they don't expect a repeat murder, wondering if that's because he/she/they were kids....or maybe an out of towner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To me it means she was targeted.

I've seen cases before where they don't talk about the cause of manner of death because that's something only someone involved would know. Perhaps that's why the police keep saying they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic