Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the killer is someone in the area who perhaps had been watching KC when she was out and about. We like to think minors/teens couldn't be talked into going off with someone they don't even know or don't know well, but in prior cases the suspect was able to lure the victim away under false pretenses. She may have been slightly familiar with the suspect and felt she wasn't in any danger.

I think she was taken to an apartment or home in the area and most likely was killed there and when nightfall came whoever did this put her in a garbage bag and put her body in an outside trashcan.

Once she was found in the landfill I am sure the operator stopped everything and left the landfill trash exactly as it was. If she was inside of a garbage bag the forensic experts can lift fingerprints from the bag. They also will be able to pinpoint the area of the trashcan or the exact dumpster she was placed in by reading all of the addresses on thrown away mail that would also be there around her body when found. Once that is known they will take the dogs in the area to track down exactly the location where her body was put before winding up at the landfill.

This beautiful teen girl did not go to the landfill. Someone put her in a trashcan or dumpster after she was killed. It reminds me of Summer Thompson who was killed in Florida and then her body was found in Ga. at a landfill. That killer had placed her body in trash bags and then placed her in an outside trash can to be picked up and transported to the landfill in GA right over the line from Florida. The trash can or dumpster was close by to where he kidnapped,raped and murdered her.

I will not ever speculate about the victim and drug usage. For me to do so would be disparaging the victim based on nothing but rank speculation. Not every teen does drugs and even if she did IMO it had nothing to do with why she was murdered.

I believe the motive for this murder is going to be sexually motivated by a predator who saw a very pretty vulnerable teen girl and took full advantage of that.

As far as LE saying the public at large isn't in any danger is counter-opposing to beefing up patrol around the area of the apartments. Many LE have said the same only to find out the communities were in danger and a stranger was on the loose until finally arrested by the police. So I never pay one bit of attention to what LE says when they don't even know who the suspect is at the time.

I do not believe they have a POI at this time but I do believe they will be able to ascertain who the suspect is as the investigation goes forward.

My heart truly weeps for KCs parents. They are living the worst nightmare possible that no parent ever wants to experience.

It is good to see so many caring people have given to the family monetarily. They will need every penny collected.

Rest in peace, KC. May justice be done.

If we're thinking abduction, I think the best scenario I've heard came late last night from the person who had been at the complex and talked to others there. They said Kaytlynn left her dog at the park in order to run back to her apartment, saying she would be right back, but she didn't return. Maybe someone snatched her into an apt or vehicle and no one even noticed. That would be the best way to account for her leaving the dog in my mind. She didn't think she'd be gone for more than a minute or two.

Sadly we don't have many facts to go on, but that sounds like something that could very well happen.

But why not take the dog home?
Why wouldn't the kids take her dog home when she didn't come back?
Did they try to call her?

Sorry I have questions?
They are the last to see her.

Sorry I have questions?

Good questions.....

This perp could've lured her with a variety of things: a dog bone or new leash for her puppy, maybe candy or cigs, maybe even a "Bundy-esque" plea for assistance? How about this; Let me show you how to ride this scooter? Or let me show you how to drive a car. The point is, there are lots of "lures".

But I believe this perp has a criminal history. Repeat offender.

Who are the contractors working in the area? Who are the tenants in the apartment complex? Who is the complex's hired help?

Someone saw something--someone heard something--someone is suspicious of someone in that vicinity. They need to speak up & call LE.

Sorry I have questions?
Because they're kids. They probably just thought, "Ugh! She's taking forever! I have to go!" It would be helpful to know how many kids were actually involved, their ages and if they were still around when mom found the dog or if they were questioned after the fact.

Sorry I have questions?

I have the same questions.

It was actually a puppy. We have 2 puppies and they don't fully understand how to walk on a leash. They'll also just plop down on their bellies and refuse to move when they've had enough. We carry them more than walk them.

Perhaps she intended to run back home and left the pup with friend/friends so she could hurry.

Maybe she was going home to get her phone? Ask her parents if ? could come over?
Ask if she could go to ? house?
Use the restroom?
Get her swimsuit?

Maybe the friends thought she got in trouble and were scared to go to her apartment or call her?

Maybe they aren't being 100% honest?

Maybe the media / LE is confused about what they actually said and it's being taken as fact?

I've seen FB comments from a couple of people who claim close to the family who dispute some of the things being said. Not sure if they're legit though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we're thinking abduction, I think the best scenario I've heard came late last night from the person who had been at the complex and talked to others there. They said Kaytlynn left her dog at the park in order to run back to her apartment, saying she would be right back, but she didn't return. Maybe someone snatched her into an apt or vehicle and no one even noticed. That would be the best way to account for her leaving the dog in my mind. She didn't think she'd be gone for more than a minute or two.

Sadly we don't have many facts to go on, but that sounds like something that could very well happen.
I think this one will be close to home. I have had a bad gut feeling for awhile.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wonder if there are any security cameras in the apartment complex, especially in the common areas like the pool and the dog park.

I just remembered something. In the younow video chat there is a dog barking. So either they have more than one dog, or the dog is not a puppy because that video says it was made 10 months ago.

I don't know many kids that would leave a puppy tied to a fence or a tree.

How many other young girls are missing in the adjoining counties? Anyone know?

I don't understamd why she didn't just return home with the dog and then leave.

You're thinking like an adult. She was 14. Kids do dumb things that an adult wouldn't do, all.the.time. Even smart kids. They don't think through consequences and are in the moment.

Hi. I'm a local. I do not understand how the police can say they don't know what happened to Kaytlynn, they don't have a person of interest but at the same time say that the community is not in danger. If I was a police officer and was helping to find a missing child (They never described her as endangered!! Nothing except "missing"!!) and that child turned up dead, I would be very carefully watching my words. I would not tell people that there is no continuing danger if I didn't know anything that had happened.

Bedford is really small. None of this makes sense. It's just heartbreaking.

What police say publicly is usually quite limited. If they don't think "the public" is in danger, that means at this point they believe it's not a random crime, that victim and perp are linked or somehow knew each other in some way. Saying "they don't know what happened to Kaytlynn" means they're not going to say anything they might have heard. They don't have the M.E.'s report yet, tox screening is pending, and the public doesn't get to know until the M.E. files his/her report. Active investigations are moving targets.

In my area LE says very little and sometimes they say nothing at all. They never release COD -- it always comes from the media who arranges to see the M.E. report after it's been signed and filed and it takes up to 90 days for the M.E's report. Details about a case are known when a search warrant has been filed and the media sees it and publishes it. Very hush hush. That's on purpose, to protect a case for the DA's office for eventual litigation.

Jmo, if LE knew cause and especially manner of death, they would not hesitate to annouce a murder investigation. For whatever reason, cause of death was not evident and could not be determined even after the ME completed autopsy, hence the wait for toxicology. LE always says if if a case is a murder, even if they do not say how victim died. Jmo

This perp could've lured her with a variety of things: a dog bone or new leash for her puppy, maybe candy or cigs, maybe even a "Bundy-esque" plea for assistance? How about this; Let me show you how to ride this scooter? Or let me show you how to drive a car. The point is, there are lots of "lures".

But I believe this perp has a criminal history. Repeat offender.

Who are the contractors working in the area? Who are the tenants in the apartment complex? Who is the complex's hired help?

Someone saw something--someone heard something--someone is suspicious of someone in that vicinity. They need to speak up & call LE.

I drive by her apartment complex nearly every day. It is in a very nice part of town & so I thought, safe as safe could be. Obviously I was very wrong. I have lived in Bedford since 1996 & I cant remember another murder or kidnapping happening there. The main street running in front of the complex nearly always has Community Patrol vehicles sitting by the side of the road, I assume mostly to catch speeders, but I'm sure they are also on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. Their SUVs look just like police vehicles except for the fact the sign on the sides says "Community Patrol" rather than "Bedford Police". Just a block away is St. Vincent's Anglican Cathederal. They have had a sign out advertising their Vacation Bible School. That fact makes me wonder if a predator was cruising the area hoping to snatch one of the VBS kids & found Kaytlynn instead. The apartment complex is only a couple of blocks away from the freeway, Hwy. 121A. The perp had every chance of making a quick get-away. I hope the police can determine what part of town the trash in the landfill came from & I hope they find her killer soon!!

The capital murder guy was arrested 6/16. So, it doesn't appear to be related.

Hmm .... The person I'm seeing was arrested for "CAPITAL MURDER-TERROR-FEL." yesterday. His initials are EAD.
https://ijis.tarrantcounty.com/CJReports/Reports/JailedInmates/FinalPDF/01.PDF

According to vinelink, he is still in custody.

Looking at the daily booked in report for 6/16, I see two people who were arrested for capital murder, but their names are different (not EAD).
https://ijis.tarrantcounty.com/CJReports/Reports/JailedInmates/FinalPDF/08.PDF

Either way, no MSM confirmation yet as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic