Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumpster/ landfill is what leads me to think another person was involved to some degree. And the stories from the kids not being consistent is still bothering me. I wish they would clear that up for the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if it was a chemical suffocation? Like if someone held a cloth over her face that had something or other on it. I know I've had to leave the bathroom more than once while cleaning due to the strength of some cleansers.

I'm sorry I just don't see this girl as a drug user. Not at all. Not feeling it.

The more I think about it and read...I don't think a perp was involved. JMO

I'm with you... I'm leaning more towards this being an accident, and everything else (the dog, maybe being at a friend's house, etc) is the result of coming up with a story after the fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What if it was a chemical suffocation? Like if someone held a cloth over her face that had something or other on it. I know I've had to leave the bathroom more than once while cleaning due to the strength of some cleansers.
She's a very small girl. It wouldn't take much, though I don't know anything about chemical suffocation. The Bedford PD are going to want to make sure they have all the information they can get before releasing what they want to, after being scrutinized so badly, which I can understand.

I'm with you... I'm leaning more towards this being an accident, and everything else (the dog, maybe being at a friend's house, etc) is the result of coming up with a story after the fact.

I could go with an accident but I absolutely do not think she harmed herself. And there's no telling what condition her body was in from being in the landfill and moved around with machinery and such. Ugh. So I can understand it may take a bit to determine COD. And I also wonder if they are only waiting for toxicology so they don't have to release any information yet. I don't know how that works and freedom of information acts. Moo

I'm sorry I just don't see this girl as a drug user. Not at all. Not feeling it.

I feel the same way.

From comments and photos I've found on Facebook:

She played softball
She played the trumpet in the band
She was a wonderful friend
She loved her family and her family loved her

Nothing indicates drug use or that she was a runaway.

I agree, a thousand times over.

No signs of trauma, not stating it's a MURDER investigation rather stating its a death investigation...things that make you think? JMO

Sorry, guys. I had numerous wonderful friends that were athletes and band members and were loved by their families that did drugs and no one outside of our social circle knew it. We all know you can't judge a book by its cover. I'm not trying to be harsh; just realistic.

I could go with an accident but I absolutely do not think she harmed herself. And there's no telling what condition her body was in from being in the landfill and moved around with machinery and such. Ugh. So I can understand it may take a bit to determine COD. And I also wonder if they are only waiting for toxicology so they don't have to release any information yet. I don't know how that works and freedom of information acts. Moo

I don't think she harmed herself either. I am interested in a timeline, and where everyone who lives in the apt was that day.

Is there a sitter for the younger sibling while KC was at summer school? Do both parents work full time during the day? What time did she get done with school? How does she get home? What did she do that day prior to taking the dog for a walk? 🤔

Wow.

Being so petite, I imagine it would not take much for the wrong person to do something truly heinous to her. That poor girl.

No signs of trauma, not stating it's a MURDER investigation rather stating its a death investigation...things that make you think? JMO

Was it stated that there were no signs of trauma? I don't think it was.

It's a confusing case and I'm still sitting on the fence as to what happened here.

Was it stated that there were no signs of trauma? I don't think it was.

It's a confusing case and I'm still sitting on the fence as to what happened here.

It was half-*advertiser censored* stated. I'll find the link.

The police are handling the case as a “death investigation,” the chief said. “We don’t have any signs of trauma that have been released to us right now. We are letting the medical examiner do their job… We just simply don’t know at this time.” Asked by a reporter, “Do you believe she was killed by somebody?” the chief replied “We simply can’t answer that.”

Here's the post with the quote about trauma. Kinda double talk if you ask me!

Nope, I absolutely think she was killed by someone. This scenario happens far too often with a sicko at the end of it. Add to that the fact that I can't recall a single case where a child ended up in a landfill because of an accident, and the police saying it wasn't her at first ... tells me there's a killer they are watching. Perhaps they wanted to see if anyone would run when the body was discovered ...

Nope, I absolutely think she was killed by someone. This scenario happens far too often with a sicko at the end of it. Add to that the fact that I can't recall a single case where a child ended up in a landfill because of an accident, and the police saying it wasn't her at first ... tells me there's a killer they are watching.

Killed, transported by vehicle and dropped off in a landfill. This landfill is in Arlington?:

http://nypost.com/2017/06/22/body-of-teen-who-went-missing-on-dog-walk-found-in-landfill/

Poor Kaytlynn

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members