Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, if LE knew cause and especially manner of death, they would not hesitate to annouce a murder investigation. For whatever reason, cause of death was not evident and could not be determined even after the ME completed autopsy, hence the wait for toxicology. LE always says if if a case is a murder, even if they do not say how victim died. Jmo

I mean if she was strangled or suffocated it might take a while to determine COD, right? It might not be immediately apparent, especially as this poor child's body was exposed to the heat for days and surrounded by trash and God knows what in that trash.

But she was found relatively quickly so I think they'll find out soon.

I agree, a thousand times over.

Me too. Not getting that vibe from her.

This quote right here -> “We will pursue every lead, leave no stone unturned and bring the person or persons responsible for Kaytlynn’s death to justice,” Bedford police Lt. Kirk Roberts told WFAA.

Good reminder. ;)

Based on the limited facts, I think the young lady used the dog park visit as a means of going somewhere else. I think she left the dog with some kids she knew and walked away to meet the person. I think the kids got tired of waiting and tied up the dog to the fence and left. I think it's just a question of where she went and what evidence points in that direction.
I'm a frequent visitor to dog parks. When I go to the public offsite dog park, it is entirely fenced and the signs on the gate say no leashes allowed beyond this point going inside the fence. In the past, when I visited my daughter living in apartments, the complex dog park (not this actual complex), was not entirely fenced but a place to take your dog to potty and/or run around for exercise. If she had tied the pup up, why the need to ask a friend to watch him? I think the friend tied the dog up after she did not return.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The kids may have fessed up to what she was really doing when she left "for a minute". If they did, the police will not tell us that they did. I believe they are hard at work here.

The kids may have fessed up to what she was really doing when she left "for a minute". If they did, the police will not tell us that they did. I believe they are hard at work here.
I agree. Someone talked to her before she walked away. Bread crumbs lead somewhere. Patience is required.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

This quote right here -> “We will pursue every lead, leave no stone unturned and bring the person or persons responsible for Kaytlynn’s death to justice,” Bedford police Lt. Kirk Roberts told WFAA.

Also, the landfill is less than 5 miles away. It's a different city, but her apartment complex, or nearby would most likely go to that landfill. I know Republic uses it, but I'm not sure what other trash companies, or which one the complex uses-I think it may have been stated earlier on here.

Edit:I meant to reply to who you replied too. Obviously, that didn't work.

If she used snapchat or one of those other disappearing apps can cops find a way to retrieve that info? If not if i were a parent I would demand my kids not use it, like that would go over well with the kid lol

If she used snapchat or one of those other disappearing apps can cops find a way to retrieve that info? If not if i were a parent I would demand my kids not use it, like that would go over well with the kid lol
Nothing has ever been mentioned about her having a phone. Of course one could think she does, but I would think she would have taken it with her if so.

If she had a phone I guarantee they've been looking through it.

Also, the landfill is less than 5 miles away. It's a different city, but her apartment complex, or nearby would most likely go to that landfill. I know Republic uses it, but I'm not sure what other trash companies, or which one the complex uses-I think it may have been stated earlier on here.

Edit:I meant to reply to who you replied too. Obviously, that didn't work.
Are any of you locals familiar with any dumpsters in the area with compactors in them? Those can be deadly if someone were to climb in one. That's literally the only thing I can think of that would make this an accident versus murder.

Are any of you locals familiar with any dumpsters in the area with compactors in them? Those can be deadly if someone were to climb in one. That's literally the only thing I can think of that would make this an accident versus murder.

Like the girl who climbed in the water tank on the roof of the hotel in California. Strange things do happen. But perverted psychopaths happen more often.

What a about a garbage chute? Does this apartment complex have them?

There'd be a whole bunch of trauma to the body if she was compacted. And police said there was no obvious signs of trauma.

I am also a local... within 4 miles. I went yesterday to post filers in her complex. The dog park is within the complex in the middle of 4 apartment units. Its gated all around. Here's what I wanna know. There were 2 units being worked on.. changing carpet out directly in front of the dog park. Heard they were there for about 2 weeks... The truck the men were driving was parked where she would have crossed to go home or to the park, as some has said she said she was going there when she left her dog. Her balcony faces the park. just a stone throw away. Back to the workers.. they were there yesterday as well... some had an eerie feeling of them.. This was just after the vigil. There was carpet all over.. and today they are gone and the carpet is still all over the curbside. Just what I saw and witnessed..

There;s more.. I just dont know what i can and cant post here!

please send that to the tip line if you haven't already... thanks

Yes, I thought of a few more as well.

Leasing office personnel
Maintenance workers
Groundskeepers
Pool service people
Painters
Cleaning crews
Carpet cleaners
Movers
Etc.

Most apartment properties have a maintenance shop and storage areas.

I hope LE searched all of these areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neighborhood watchman aka george zimmerman

Person or persons.... I think they think the kids are involved in her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic