Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That DOES look like a construction type dumpster. I wonder if they are renovating the apts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I think you are right. This is looking from another entrance and these look a lot more permanent. They are in their little enclosed areas too so I think these are permanent and that was just a temporary one.
attachment.php

Attachments

• reald.JPG
    reald.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 392
That could be it, this was taken by the Google back in 2015, so these may have been temporary and are no longer there.
True.

I'm just trying to rule out her getting in there voluntarily or by a person her own age. Just trying to make sense of this in my own mind :/

I thought a local had descibed this landfill and access yesterday...will have to lok for the post.

IM SO ANGRY !!!! THIS IS RIGHT DOWN THE HWY FROM ME !!! I cannot believe as I sat and watched the local news last night they actually said RUNAWAY!!! "nothing to indicate anything unusual" were the exact words the news said !!! and I knew better :(

This is one of my biggest peeves about missing children and especially teens. IMO any child above a certain age LE seems to assume is a runaway. It makes me angry, I think all should be treated the same- as if they are truly lost/hurt/kidnapped/murdered until actual evidence shows otherwise. I think we are throwing children away by claiming so many are runaways and not putting all resources out to find them. I am convince when LE says runaway or possible runaway, say on a poster, many don't look for them; when it is said on the news people tune out. LE may not have enough resources to pursue each case full on; but just leaving the word runaway out of the mix would mean more public eyes looking and listening I am sure.

This policy is making it easier for kidnappers/molesters/murderers and even human traffickers IMO. So sad.

True.

I'm just trying to rule out her getting in there voluntarily or by a person her own age. Just trying to make sense of this in my own mind :/

I'm pretty sure the majority believes she did not get in a dumpster or go to the dump herself. This is no doubt a homicide IMO.

The dumpsters look far to tall for a child to climb into. They are much taller than the minivan next to them. I think that also makes it less likely that the friends are responsible (Depending on their age/gender/etc, they may have been older)

This case is really starting to remind me of Madyson Middleton (8yo) murdered in 2015.

Disappeared in apartment complex. Found in trash. Maddy was found in the dumpster of her apartment complex, her alleged killer was 15 yo at the time and lived there and he is awaiting his trial.

True.

Check out the other image. I posted it by editting that last comment so it will not show up below I guess. I think it is less plausible that she or someone her own age got up there looking at the size.

This case is really starting to remind me of Madyson Middleton (8yo) murdered in 2015.

Disappeared in apartment complex. Found in trash. Maddy was found in the dumpster of her apartment complex, her alleged killer was 15 yo at the time and lived there and he is awaiting his trial.

Yes! I followed that one here. So so sad. Glad they caught the suspect.

Check out the other image. I posted it by editting that last comment so it will not show up below I guess. I think it is less plausible that she or someone her own age got up there looking at the size.
For sure. Thanks for grabbing those images.

You're partially right. The landfill is open to residents but it's a process. No one can jut go in there and dump whatever. Any non commercial dump is charged. Then they have to drive down into the muck. It's not an easy clean process. That's why I don't believe she was actually disposed of there. As much as it pains me to say I'm almost positive she was placed in a dumpster. Whether it was her complex or somewhere nearby I have no idea but she was not taken to the landfill and placed there. Moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post seems to be about this landfill.

I'm strongly thinking this was someone from the apartment complex or neighborhood...but surely someone saw them if he took her into his apartment there? I don't *think* she would willingly leave the property and get into a vehicle, since she was only pretending to walk the dog and couldn't be gone long. Whatever happened was very quick, I believe. The perp knew he didn't have much time.

Can someone remind me, was this in broad daylight or early evening?

This is one of my biggest peeves about missing children and especially teens. IMO any child above a certain age LE seems to assume is a runaway. It makes me angry, I think all should be treated the same- as if they are truly lost/hurt/kidnapped/murdered until actual evidence shows otherwise. I think we are throwing children away by claiming so many are runaways and not putting all resources out to find them. I am convince when LE says runaway or possible runaway, say on a poster, many don't look for them; when it is said on the news people tune out. LE may not have enough resources to pursue each case full on; but just leaving the word runaway out of the mix would mean more public eyes looking and listening I am sure.

This policy is making it easier for kidnappers/molesters/murderers and even human traffickers IMO. So sad.

Seems like her mom told LE she believed that her daughter had gone to a friend's house. LE had no reason to suspect a kidnapping imo.

Me, too. But I'm thinking older than 15.

I think you are right. This is looking from another entrance and these look a lot more permanent. They are in their little enclosed areas too so I think these are permanent and that was just a temporary one.
attachment.php

I do believe they're currently renovating the apartments. I don't live there, but you can look it up on google. Great eyes!

This post seems to be about this landfill.

I wasn't specifically describing this particular landfill but the only landfill I'm familiar with isn't too far from this one and that is the procedure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm strongly thinking this was someone from the apartment complex or neighborhood...but surely someone saw them if he took her into his apartment there? I don't *think* she would willingly leave the property and get into a vehicle, since she was only pretending to walk the dog and couldn't be gone long.

6/6:30. Definitely light. I agree with you're thoughts, except I don't think she pretended to walk the dog? But that's just my opinion.

I'm strongly thinking this was someone from the apartment complex or neighborhood...but surely someone saw them if he took her into his apartment there? I don't *think* she would willingly leave the property and get into a vehicle, since she was only pretending to walk the dog and couldn't be gone long. Whatever happened was very quick, I believe. The perp knew he didn't have much time.

If I'm not mistaken she left to walk to dog around 6:30 pm.

I'm strongly thinking this was someone from the apartment complex or neighborhood...but surely someone saw them if he took her into his apartment there? I don't *think* she would willingly leave the property and get into a vehicle, since she was only pretending to walk the dog and couldn't be gone long.

6:30 pm and later. I believe her parents called LE around 8:00pm. I agree with you. I think the suspect is at least an adult, possibly someone who tried to groom her into trusting him. I believe he lives nearby. Maybe walking the dog was an excuse to see him. Maybe this isn't the first time they have interacted. They could have been very discrete. He could have told her to be discrete. I don't know but I'm sensing she was tricked by a predator into possibly lying to her parents and friends. Maybe this was the first time he was able to get her alone. Just thinking...

My thought is... I'm sure word got around the apts pretty quick that she was missing. Someone putting something large in the dumpster would seem suspicious and I imagine the cops were patrolling all night... so either they took her off this property.. or maybe if they were renovating and a contractor was throwing something big, say a carpet, away it wouldn't be as suspicious. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member