Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;878338696457719809]https://twitter.com/deannaboyd/status/878338696457719809[/video]

Are you kidding me??? How is that going to affect the case? I pray that DNA evidence comes back sooner.

Working off the tied-up dog angle. Why would you tie up the dog to go to a friend's house or to walk with someone, or to go in a car with someone? I wonder if she went off on someone's motorcycle or bicycle or some such, which would not accommodate a dog?

Up to 90 days? Does that mean there was no obvious sign of trauma? Or so much trauma that it's hard to discern? We know she didn't just jog to the landfill, lay down and die. I could understand not releasing it ( like in Abby and Libby case), but do they really not know?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What would take so long? Tox screen?

From the article:

Her cause and manner of death remained unknown Friday, pending the return of a toxicology report, which could take up to 90 days to complete, said Carol Lawson, spokeswoman for the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office.
Lawson said the medical examiner would likely wait for the report’s results before making a ruling.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...t-tarrant/article157790369.html#storylink=cpy

This was said by the Chief at this morning's presser:

At that time, Gibson said officers had no indication that the teen had been adducted or was in danger. “Some of the comments shared by the stepfather was they felt like Kaytlynn may possibly be playing at a friend’s house,” he said.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/23/bedford-pd-to-give-update-on-teen-death-investigation/
Hmm, so it was the stepfather who said she may be at a friend's house but didn't know where they lived?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Alanna. That was my first invested case here. It gutted me. (And taught me a lot about my community.)

I think of Alanna often but today when some have said the presser and 'no threat to the community' comments reminded them of Abby & Libby, for me it reminded me of Alanna.

If you recall that is what LE said then too, and as far as we knew they had no suspect, no POI. We didn't know they had been carefully keeping a close eye on Tyler Holder who was observing them on the street as they investigated.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?214170-TX-Alanna-Gallagher-6-Saginaw-1-July-2013-1

[video=twitter;878338696457719809]https://twitter.com/deannaboyd/status/878338696457719809[/video]

So they are doing a tox screen.

Maybe it wasn't murder but she tried a drug, it went wrong and the person who gave it to her dumped her. idk

Maybe it wasn't murder but she tried a drug, it went wrong and the person who gave it to her dumped her. idk

Or someone else drugged her

Hmm, so it was the stepfather who said she may be at a friend's house but didn't know where they lived?

Maybe the person he had in mind was a friend of a friend? For better or for worse, I have had "latch key" kids play at our house for months before the parents knew exactly where we lived.

Possible, but the usual scenario for that kind of accidental death is that the other drug users do not try to hide the body. Rather, they just scatter in a panic. If questioned by the police, they either deny being there, or point to somebody else in the group and say it was their drugs and their idea.

I hate to think along those lines, but God knows it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. It's possible she tied the dog to the fence so she could get into someone's car or go into their apartment. It just seems like it would have had to happen really fast if her mom went looking for her after half an hour.

I think "runaway" and "left voluntarily" are interchangeable for Le purposes. They said they were told she had probably gone to a friend's home, i.e not kidnapped as far as anyone knew. Or even knows now for sure. Jmo

I wonder why her mom went to the dog park after her being gone for 30 minutes. Dinner time? Did she say she'd be right back? Etc.

Has Kaytlynn's father spoken to the media at all? Any of her paternal family?

Where can I find the video of the guy showing where the dog was tied?

I hope Bedford PD is capable of finding who did this.

From what I can find, Bedford had 1 homicide in 2016.
A 7 month old baby girl killed by her mothers boyfriend.

They haven't had a lot of practice dealing with traumatic deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no way? What about Brittany Chappell wasn't that horrible crime in Bedford ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member