Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way? What about Brittany Chappell wasn't that horrible crime in Bedford ?

She was from Bedford but iirc she was found in Ft. Worth. And I think that was 2014 or 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you all think LE already has somebody on their radar?

I fully support BPD and believe they've done everything they could to find this girl. The public questioning them is frustrating, we don't know what info they've got. I can only imagine what they're going through knowing a child is involved. Sad no matter what, but can just imagine a child is a whole different level of grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here' s the thing , you do NOT tie your dog to a fence and go elsewhere for more than a few min 2 a the most , there's all kinds of bad things that could happen, heat , thieves, cars, etc. to me that is the most suspicious thing I don't care if she was by the dog park Girls just don't normally leave their dog, has it been mentioned how she felt about said dog on SM?

here' s the thing , you do NOT tie your dog to a fence and go elsewhere for more than a few min 2 a the most , there's all kinds of bad things that could happen, heat , thieves, cars, etc. to me that is the most suspicious thing I don't care if she was by the dog park Girls just don't normally leave their dog, has it been mentioned how she felt about said dog on SM?

Yep...

Why were the police called if her parents thought she might be at a friend's house?

It was a puppy, so I can only imagine her loving it!

I want to see the video of that witness again, too. It was posted here Wed night, that's all I remember...

I'm thinking the same thing. Also in the beginning the news said kids had conflicting stories. That's probably what led police to think she voluntarily left. I think the friends were at first covering for her because she was going to meet someone she wasn't supposed to or she did go to a friend's house with the puppy and something happened and a kid tied the dog up and left. No 14 yo girl is going to leave her puppy (an actual puppy) for any length of time tied to a fence and if someone was asked to watch it they would have told someone she didn't come back for the dog. I can't believe they would just leave it. I bet those "friends" know more than they let on to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

(Very possibly, since they said "conflicting stories", and "no danger to the public". But, also, possibly not... )

Yes. Those quotes from LE lead me to believe they have a poi that they are keeping under wraps.

"According to Gibson, officers were called to the Cargill residence at about 8:15 p.m. Monday at the Oak Creek Apartments in southern Bedford. Upon their arrival, family members reported that the teen left their home to walk their dog but never returned."

Snip

"The chief said throughout the night, officers followed leads given by Kaytlynn's family members that the teen may be with friends. However, he said those leads proved to be dead-ends."

Snip

"During their search for the teen, police canvassed the teen's neighborhood and flyers were posted around the town. According to the flyers, a friend said she saw Kaytlynn tie her dog's leash to a fence and asked friends to watch the dog but never returned."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/kayt...olice-update-mystery-death-landfill/451611641

IMO Just throwing this out there, just as a normal course of looking for someone, would LE have been looking in dumpsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018