Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I've been following from the beginning, poor sweet girl I had a feeling it wouldn't end well., RIP sweet girl.

Now this is totally just me spitballing and trying to play every angle possible, but with no signs of trauma and waiting on toxicology...do we have any info regarding her habits/behaviors prior? 14 isn't too young to be dabbling in things she shouldn't be, if they're waiting on toxicology it's entirely possible maybe she was going to meet up with someone, OD'd with said someone, and that person panicked and threw her body in the dumpster/took her to the landfill. I'm not sure I even buy that, but I think it's important to play devil's advocate. So puzzling. I really thought there would be an arrest pretty quickly for some reason. Optimism...MOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I've been following from the beginning, poor sweet girl I had a feeling it wouldn't end well., RIP sweet girl.

Now this is totally just me spitballing and trying to play every angle possible, but with no signs of trauma and waiting on toxicology...do we have any info regarding her habits/behaviors prior? 14 isn't too young to be dabbling in things she shouldn't be, if they're waiting on toxicology it's entirely possible maybe she was going to meet up with someone, OD'd with said someone, and that person panicked and threw her body in the dumpster/took her to the landfill. I'm not sure I even buy that, but I think it's important to play devil's advocate. So puzzling. I really thought there would be an arrest pretty quickly for some reason. Optimism...MOOO

Only what was said by a third party that mother and daughter had a good relationship.
http://texasnewsblog.blogspot.com/20...-14-found.html

Others have speculated this too but the reason I doubt this theory is because she told her parents she was going to take the dog for a walk. That doesn't imply a long time. I doubt she experimented with a hard core drug that she could potentially overdose on while "talking her dog on a walk". This would be very risky in getting caught.

IF she did this then that means she planned on returning back to the house high and her parents would be home. Or risk her parents coming out to find her high when she didn't return quickly from walking the dog. I think kids experiment with drugs when they're confident they won't get caught and are going to to be away for a significant amount of time.

Anything is possible, but this seems highly unlikely imo.

Little strange that he knew the exact spot the dog was tied. Unless he marked it by that bench or something. Just seems weird.

I wonder why her mom went to the dog park after her being gone for 30 minutes. Dinner time? Did she say she'd be right back? Etc.

I imagine she had a routine to walk the dog. I used to walk my dog the same route each night that took max 20 min. I would be out later than that if I was meeting up with someone but if I took longer than usual my dad would come out just to see what was taking so long. Probably what happened here imo

Was it stated there were no signs of trauma?

Was it stated there were no signs of trauma?

The police are handling the case as a “death investigation,” the chief said. “We don’t have any signs of trauma that have been released to us right now. We are letting the medical examiner do their job… We just simply don’t know at this time.” Asked by a reporter, “Do you believe she was killed by somebody?” the chief replied “We simply can’t answer that.”

The police are handling the case as a “death investigation,” the chief said. “We don’t have any signs of trauma that have been released to us right now. We are letting the medical examiner do their job… We just simply don’t know at this time.” Asked by a reporter, “Do you believe she was killed by somebody?” the chief replied “We simply can’t answer that.”
It's so obvious? C'mon LE!!!

Little strange that he knew the exact spot the dog was tied. Unless he marked it by that bench or something. Just seems weird.

If it was out of the ordinary to see the dog left unattended, I would have known the exact spot too! Heck, I would have a picture of it to report it to the property management of the inappropriate, irresponsible, reckless behavior / care for a living being.

I don't understamd why she didn't just return home with the dog and then leave.

If she were meeting someone she would have to explain to her parents where she was going. With her walking the dog, that was her reason for going out. What would be her reason if she returned the dog and then leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry