Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Plus they would have mentioned that in the missing persons report because I'd imagine that would be a good way to identify/recognize her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If she were flying a drone, the video from her drone would be very valuable I would think.

Well stated. It's sometimes a long grueling proceed folks, but let them do their job so if, and when, DA decides charges are needed, the ducks will be in a row.

After reading through both threads, and everyone's thoughts, questions..I would really like to know, and know I can't, what the "friends" conflicting info was..the mom called the police, imo, fairly quickly for a 14yr old that was out walking a dog in the early evening..was mom aware of conflict with "friends", bullying, <modsnip> The old school yard fights of push and shove have become so much more violent and hateFULL comments can lead to that violence..jmo, moo, and I hope so much that I am soooooo wrong..

God I wish. That's a very innocent explanation.

Kaytlynn is very short, like me. I'm a middle aged woman but less than five feet tall and I'd say at least two or three times a month, someone will jokingly take something of mine and hold it out of reach. They think it's funny. Me...less so. If someone took something of mine and teasingly held it out of reach and then threw it in a dumpster, I'd be peeved. But I've definitely seen children do things like that. If my phone was thrown in a dumpster, I'd go in after it...and in a hurry before it sank to the bottom.

I would like clarification about the dog. The articles I read said the Mom went looking for her and found the dog tied to a fence. It sounded like the dog was alone at that point. Then, at some other later point, she heard secondhand that Kaytlynn had asked a group of kids to watch her dog.

If I was a smartass kid and threw someone's phone (or something else important) in a dumpster-purposely or accidentally-I'd probably be like "Oh, crap," and get the heck out of there. And if they had a dog with them, I'd probably tie it to a fence so it didn't run off or get hurt. And if anyone asked me why I tied it to the fence, I'd probably say I was watching it as a favor. And my story would have many different facets to corroborate and probably wouldn't line up with how the group of kids who watched this interaction say it happened.

Does that make sense?

All JMO.

The Apartment complex is not the average size apartment complex.. Its not huge. There are dumpsters in the sections of parking lots. I saw 2 that were close to the Dog Park. I honestly believe that if she was placed in a dumpster Monday night.. they would of found her then.. and not in the landfill Wednesday. IMO I think she was put in there on Tuesday morning.. The landfill will know what dumpster bc each dumpster that dumps there has a number that coincides with a number at the landfill the dumpster is supposed to be dumped at. They can search for mail and other things that relate to the area. I sure pray and hope they give us answers soon. This family needs a lot of prayer.

The Apartment complex is not the average size apartment complex.. Its not huge. There are dumpsters in the sections of parking lots. I saw 2 that were close to the Dog Park. I honestly believe that if she was placed in a dumpster Monday night.. they would of found her then.. and not in the landfill Wednesday. IMO I think she was put in there on Tuesday morning.. The landfill will know what dumpster bc each dumpster that dumps there has a number that coincides with a number at the landfill the dumpster is supposed to be dumped at. They can search for mail and other things that relate to the area. I sure pray and hope they give us answers soon. This family needs a lot of prayer.

When 8yo Madyson Middleton was killed in her apartment complex and thrown in the dumpster by the perp, she wasn't found in the dumpster until the next day. They didn't find her that day she went missing.

I think if LE was fairly certain she ran away and was not in danger then it might be possible they didn't check the dumpsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When 8yo Madyson Middleton was killed in her apartment complex and thrown in the dumpster by the perp, she wasn't found in the dumpster until the next day. They didn't find her that day she went missing.

I think if LE was fairly certain she ran away and was not in danger then it might be possible they didn't check the dumpsters.

True but if she went in after her phone & couldn't get out she'd be screaming her head off.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just don't even think there's any possibility she went into a dumpster on her own. Period. Call it a hunch whatever. Whether she was murdered or an accidental death caused by someone else, she didn't get into that dumpster on her own. Moo.

<modsnip> Not saying she did them, but feel like there could've been involvement somehow. I go back to what the police ARE NOT saying...

My paraphrase NOT word for word by them:
1. Haven't ruled it a murder/homicide investigation rather a death investigation and I believe criminal (makes me think charges will be for disposing of a body or whatever the "official term" for that is)
2. At this time, don't have a definitive answer from autopsy (that they're sharing with public)
3. Waiting on toxicology reports
4. There wasn't visible trauma that they could speak of (doesn't mean there wasn't)
5. Not telling public they're in danger

Just thinking out loud, and my opinion only.

After reading through both threads, and everyone's thoughts, questions..I would really like to know, and know I can't, what the "friends" conflicting info was..the mom called the police, imo, fairly quickly for a 14yr old that was out walking a dog in the early evening..was mom aware of conflict with "friends", bullying, was she so athletic she was considered a "boy" and kids can get ugly..I don't want to insinuate anything about this beautiful young girl with so much potential, but kids today can be beyond mean. The old school yard fights of push and shove have become so much more violent and hateFULL comments can lead to that violence..jmo, moo, and I hope so much that I am soooooo wrong..

Mom was clearly attuned to something, in that she seemed to immediately tell LE where they could begin looking (re: an acquaintance's home).

<modsnip> Not saying she did them, but feel like there could've been involvement somehow. I go back to what the police ARE NOT saying...

My paraphrase NOT word for word by them:
1. Haven't ruled it a murder/homicide investigation rather a death investigation and I believe criminal (makes me think charges will be for disposing of a body or whatever the "official term" for that is)
2. At this time, don't have a definitive answer from autopsy (that they're sharing with public)
3. Waiting on toxicology reports
4. There wasn't visible trauma that they could speak of (doesn't mean there wasn't)
5. Not telling public they're in danger

Just thinking out loud, and my opinion only.

If she was involved in wrong crowd IMO it's just the kids in her complex and not necessarily her friends. Kwim? Like my kids play football outside with neighbor kids but don't really know them, they just play football. I think there was trauma and having closed casket sealed that for me regardless of what was said about having closed casket for other kids sake. I don't buy that. I've followed numerous cases here where kids were murdered and still had open casket funerals, i.e. Abby and Libby.

Moo jmo blah

Mom was clearly attuned to something, in that she seemed to immediately tell LE where they could begin looking (re: an acquaintance's home).
If you read the timeline on the Bedford PD press release it didn't happen that way. It was the step-father that mentioned to LE she could be at a friend's. Later that evening Kaytlynn's mother called LE and gave them a name but did not have an address for the friend.

If she was involved in wrong crowd IMO it's just the kids in her complex and not necessarily her friends. Kwim? Like my kids play football outside with neighbor kids but don't really know them, they just play football. I think there was trauma and having closed casket sealed that for me regardless of what was said about having closed casket for other kids sake. I don't buy that. I've followed numerous cases here where kids were murdered and still had open casket funerals, i.e. Abby and Libby.

Moo jmo blah

IMO, closed casket does not mean there was trauma to the body. Since it is so hot here in Texas, my first thought was that rapid decomposition made it impossible to have an open casket. MOO

I think this was just a terrible accident. I have not wanted to say that... as if the other alternative is better?! Obviously I have no clue what happened, but I do believe it was unclear and that ultimately something bizarre and by the hand of chance took place. I also personally have not yet been to a funeral with an open casket... MOO

Ps. Perhaps something took place but I don't feel it was intentional murder. All options unfortunately end the same...

IMO, closed casket does not mean there was trauma to the body. Since it is so hot here in Texas, my first thought was that rapid decomposition made it impossible to have an open casket. MOO

I totally understand but I've seen some amazing work from morticians in some of the worst cases and it's just a gut feeling. Moo

I am a boy mom... they are grown now but I ALWAYS knew where they were. If they were not exactly where they said they would be, when they said they would be there, then I was on fire to know where and why. Not because of danger but because that was the rule. If my 14 yo son went out to walk the dog, and didn't come back in 15 minutes I would be checking. In this area there have been abduction attempts and actual child murders... it is not unusual at all for a mom to worry where her daughter is and if she left that dog tied up she would know something was WRONG. IMO and by the way, I don't know any moms that feel differently about keeping an eye on their kids.

I think this was just a terrible accident. I have not wanted to say that... as if the other alternative is better?! Obviously I have no clue what happened, but I do believe it was unclear and that ultimately something bizarre and by the hand of chance took place. I also personally have not yet been to a funeral with an open casket... MOO

Ps. Perhaps something took place but I don't feel it was intentional murder. All options unfortunately end the same...

Respectfully, I'd love to hear some other opinions on an accidental death. Something besides chasing a phone or drone in a dumpster and just laying down and dying. She was found dead in a landfill. I'm having a really hard time believing it was accidental and I would like to hear realistic reasons for an accidental death that put her in a freaking city dump! Jmo

Respectfully, I'd love to hear some other opinions on an accidental death. Something besides chasing a phone or drone in a dumpster and just laying down and dying. She was found dead in a landfill. I'm having a really hard time believing it was accidental and I would like to hear realistic reasons for an accidental death that put her in a freaking city dump! Jmo

Fair enough. Completely valid. I do hope whatever happened it was quick for her sake and does not leave a threat to the community.

Fair enough. Completely valid. I do hope whatever happened it was quick for her sake and does not leave a threat to the community.

I do apologize if I offend anyone at all. I feel very strongly about this case. I don't believe it was suicide at all. I can maybe believe accidental but still manslaughter but mostly I feel this was murder! I pray they figure it out and who ever is responsible either for her death directly or indirectly pays a huge huge price!

After reading through both threads, and everyone's thoughts, questions..I would really like to know, and know I can't, what the "friends" conflicting info was..the mom called the police, imo, fairly quickly for a 14yr old that was out walking a dog in the early evening..was mom aware of conflict with "friends", bullying, was she so athletic she was considered a "boy" and kids can get ugly..I don't want to insinuate anything about this beautiful young girl with so much potential, but kids today can be beyond mean. The old school yard fights of push and shove have become so much more violent and hateFULL comments can lead to that violence..jmo, moo, and I hope so much that I am soooooo wrong..
I'm with you on these thoughts ...I hate to say but I think bullying was involved with the so-called "friends" whose stories were conflicting ...so sad

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member