Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on these thoughts ...I hate to say but I think bullying was involved with the so-called "friends" whose stories were conflicting ...so sad

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

I do too and I don't think they were her "friends" but more just neighborhood kids who were acquaintances. To say they were friends is a huge disservice to her true friends. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do apologize if I offend anyone at all. I feel very strongly about this case. I don't believe it was suicide at all. I can maybe believe accidental but still manslaughter but mostly I feel this was murder! I pray they figure it out and who ever is responsible either for her death directly or indirectly pays a huge huge price!

Gal pal, no need to apologize! You have every right to what you are saying and thinking and it's a very legitimate take.

In the recent Alycia Yeoman case authorities said they needed to wait for tox reports to determine cause of death but ultimately it was released that COD was drowning. I feel like in this case they are saying they have to wait for tox reports in order to be completely thorough and/or in order to stall telling the public any details.

Gal pal, no need to apologize! You have every right to what you are saying and thinking and it's a very legitimate take.

Thank you! I'm just truly devastated. Haven't been this attached to a case since Haley Dunn. [emoji853] I try to just look at cases as a third party and not get emotionally involved. I never posted on Haleys case but that's what brought me to WS.

Respectfully, I'd love to hear some other opinions on an accidental death. Something besides chasing a phone or drone in a dumpster and just laying down and dying. She was found dead in a landfill. I'm having a really hard time believing it was accidental and I would like to hear realistic reasons for an accidental death that put her in a freaking city dump! Jmo

I have no viable theories for an accidental or a natural death. A beautiful, healthy, 14yo young girl does not accidentally find herself lying dead in a landfill. We are angry and outraged because we know she did not end there without involvement of another person, or two, or more, or less.

Thank you! I'm just truly devastated. Haven't been this attached to a case since Haley Dunn. [emoji853] I try to just look at cases as a third party and not get emotionally involved. I never posted on Haleys case but that's what brought me to WS.

You have a big heart. You are human. That is why you are you valuable to the earth and to WS (plus panic attack gals got to stick together- we briefly mentioned on another thread). We all just want the truth in all of these cases. But the "truth" somehow is never so simple as I desperately wish it would be. Hang in there.

Wonder if some sort of dare was involved between a group of teens

You have a big heart. You are human. That is why you are you valuable to the earth and to WS (plus panic attack gals got to stick together- we briefly mentioned on another thread). We all just want the truth in all of these cases. But the "truth" somehow is never so simple as I desperately wish it would be. Hang in there.

Oh wow, that means a lot to me that you remember that. Yes, we have to hang in there and mourn those who don't deserve this fate. I'm so glad to be part of Websleuths and so many caring souls!

Respectfully, I'd love to hear some other opinions on an accidental death. Something besides chasing a phone or drone in a dumpster and just laying down and dying. She was found dead in a landfill. I'm having a really hard time believing it was accidental and I would like to hear realistic reasons for an accidental death that put her in a freaking city dump! Jmo

The only theory I can imagine involving an accidental death, would also include a third party such as a parent or older sibling. If some kids were rough-housing or similar and one child caused the death of another child I can see a scenario where the parents would try to cover it up. Something similar happened in the neighborhood where I grew up - a mentally-disabled teen crushed (accidentally smothered) a small child in a game of hide and seek. It all came out eventually but in the immediate aftermath I recall the parents of the teen denying their son's involvement, even though it really was a tragic accident. He was just a big gentle giant...Kind of like Lenny "Of mice and men".

I think there was trauma and having closed casket sealed that for me regardless of what was said about having closed casket for other kids sake.

I'm inclined to believe the closed casket could be due to her body being in a landfill in some fairly serious heat over a few days but it could be other trauma as well. Also it could simply be the family's preference that she have a closed casket funeral.

A closed casket might just be the be belief in the family. Many people don't believe in viewings.

A closed casket might just be the be belief in the family. Many people don't believe in viewings.

Well I would tend to agree but there was a viewing obviously not of her body but there was a wake.

I can't explain it but to me closed casket speaks volumes.

I feel the family and LE know exactly how she died. This just MOO

Yep, how one chooses to bury a family member is a deeply personal issue. One family's customs or traditions may seem quite odd to another. I don't think it's anything to read too much into.

If it was an accidental death, it wasn't an accident that she was put in the dumpster. I think someone will be charged with that for sure if not murder.

If it was an accidental death, it wasn't an accident that she was put in the dumpster. I think someone will be charged with that for sure if not murder.

I agree. Putting her in a dumpster is at the very least an Abuse of a corpse charge. But I personally don't buy the accidental death or overdose or prank or bullying scenario. Think this child crossed paths with some bad hombre.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree. Putting her in a dumpster is at the very least an Abuse of a corpse charge. But I personally don't buy the accidental death or overdose or prank or bullying scenario. Think this child crossed paths with some bad hombre.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to agree................nothing to back it up. JMO

When a body is not found for 48 hours in hot, humid weather, there's decomp. Even if a body is fully intact, is that really a sight you think a family wants to share with children attending a visitation? I don't know anyone who would think that was a good idea.

I'm gonna get in trouble for this, but...I said nothing about her looks, just her athletic ability...there is a big difference..I have a daughter that was very athletic. she could beat out boys of her own age well into high school, and she had to hear alot of negative comments,; (she's gay..a dike..), lived through it..she is now going to law school and she is not gay, but I shouldn't even have to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase