Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate typing this is there the possibility she was actually compacted or worse before actually making it to the landfill? I'm so sorry I know that sounds so awful but could possibly explain the delay in COD.
Thank you! Interesting article. I'm always scared to search for those type of words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I would think that she was put into the dumpster during the night. Wouldn't that eliminate the 'kid' view? In other words a teen would have to leave the apartment during the night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Would not eliminate a teen just because disposal was at night. Teens sneak out all the time.

Would not eliminate a teen just because disposal was at night. Teens sneak out all the time.

Yeah, but where they gonna hide the body before then.. without anyone seeing?

Has it ever been confirmed in the MSM or by LE that she was actually placed in a dumpster before she ended up at the landfill? I know it seems like the most obvious route for her to arrived there but there's always the possibility that whoever killed her, has access to that section of the landfill (which means employee or security or someone else directly connected to the landfill) and purposely put her where they knew the next truck would dump it's trash and cover her up.

If her dog was found running loose then if be more suspicious of a sex offender and an abduction.
To me she left the house to walk the dog tied the dog to a fence and asks kid to watch the dog. Mom goes looking for her after a half hr which to me is not a long time.
Was something wrong? Was she upset?
An argument?

Are the kids telling the truth.
What did she tell the kids
There is a reason LE thought she was a run away.
Jmo

Has it ever been confirmed in the MSM or by LE that she was actually placed in a dumpster before she ended up at the landfill? I know it seems like the most obvious route for her to arrived there but there's always the possibility that whoever killed her, has access to that section of the landfill (which means employee or security or someone else directly connected to the landfill) and purposely put her where they knew the next truck would dump it's trash and cover her up.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wfaa...ty/body-found-in-arlington-landfill/451032594

Wouldnt they know if her body was IN a dumpster at the apt complex?
I mean they would have to right?

There was a poster earlier who said they lived in the Cantebria Crossing, next door to Oak Creek and they said the trash is collected at 7:30am on Mondays which is on a different schedule than both of their neighboring complexes.

I have heard a report that there were men that observe the trash as it comes out of the truck to ensure there are no illegal items being disposed of and these are the men that discovered the body. If that is the case wouldn't the most logical time for them to notice her, is as the truck is unloading? The map we've got surrounding the apartment may not be of much value as it relates to the dumpsters, because it seems to me that she was discovered from a route completed on Wednseday rather than Tuesday at the complex.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=32.832655769549156,-97.1382580727539&z=17

Wouldn't it make the most sense to take the body somewhere away from everyone that knows you? Bedford is a crowded place, much like most of the DFW, and simply taking the chance that someone in the community isn't going to make note of someone carrying an 80 pound object. It would make more sense to take the body somewhere.

It's very hot here right now. It would be smart of the trash men to start early and dump in the afternoon. Am I to believe that the dumpster was picked up on Tuesday and then the truck was left full overnight or am I supposed to think that these men noticed the body from Tuesday load while they were dumping Wednesday's trash load? Both seem plausible, but the body could have come from a dumpster picked up on Wednesday morning and dumped in the afternoon. So is the map useless? How can we with certainty say anything with the little bit of information we have?

Was the Dog Park a small area fenced in? Saw some videos on you tube and it looked like it may be a a small area with a bench or two with a fence. I could be wrong but it sure looked like the area. Wondering why KC didn't ask the friend to hold the dog leash. Seems like she expected not to return immediately if she tied her dog up. It wasn't like "hey hold my dog while I go check on something real quick". IMO she expected not return that quickly.

Was the Dog Park a small area fenced in? Saw some videos on you tube and it looked like it may be a a small area with a bench or two with a fence. I could be wrong but it sure looked like the area. Wondering why KC didn't ask the friend to hold the dog leash. Seems like she expected not to return immediately if she tied her dog up. It wasn't like "hey hold my dog while I go check on something real quick". IMO she expected not return that quickly.

Who knows. Maybe she did and when she didn't return the friend tied up the dog

There was a poster earlier who said they lived in the Cantebria Crossing, next door to Oak Creek and they said the trash is collected at 7:30am on Mondays which is on a different schedule than both of their neighboring complexes.

I live across the main street - Central - from there. Bedford's trash schedule is split M/Th and Tue/F... her complex's side is Tuesday and Friday... our trash is picked up on Mondays very early - My dogs hear the trucks setting the dumpsters back in their spots... now I never hear the Thursday emptying, so they must come after 8am when I go to work.

Republic Services is contracted through the city to do the trash services for the city... http://bedfordtx.gov/administration/customer/ click on the second tab near the top and you can see what I mean.

Cantebria Crossing and Oak Creek are on the Tuesday side.

If they emptied the truck at the landfill on Wednesday when she was found, I could find it plausible that the drivers collect the trash one day and go down and empty their trucks the next day.

https://youtu.be/yIaEv3vrtF0 this YouTube is the kind of trucks that are in our area and pick up the apartment complex bins.

Is it possible to distinguish trauma at the time of death versus trauma after death from the trash? Wouldn't the coloring be different, etc?

Does anyone know which apartment was visited? It could have been her apartment to like maybe collect her phone/computer looking for connections maybe?

I don't believe the community is safe either. I think LE is just buying time and minimally giving tidbits of info.

I think she was meeting with someone who then killed her. Maybe kids from school, maybe a guy, maybe in her inner circle, but bet her friends will know.

From what I've read they can usually tell if a wound happened before or after death because if it occurred before there will be immediate signs of healing, swelling, bleeding, which don't occur after death (except in some rare cases with bleeding).

I have heard a report that there were men that observe the trash as it comes out of the truck to ensure there are no illegal items being disposed of and these are the men that discovered the body. If that is the case wouldn't the most logical time for them to notice her, is as the truck is unloading? The map we've got surrounding the apartment may not be of much value as it relates to the dumpsters, because it seems to me that she was discovered from a route completed on Wednseday rather than Tuesday at the complex.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=32.832655769549156,-97.1382580727539&z=17

Wouldn't it make the most sense to take the body somewhere away from everyone that knows you? Bedford is a crowded place, much like most of the DFW, and simply taking the chance that someone in the community isn't going to make note of someone carrying an 80 pound object. It would make more sense to take the body somewhere.

It's very hot here right now. It would be smart of the trash men to start early and dump in the afternoon. Am I to believe that the dumpster was picked up on Tuesday and then the truck was left full overnight or am I supposed to think that these men noticed the body from Tuesday load while they were dumping Wednesday's trash load? Both seem plausible, but the body could have come from a dumpster picked up on Wednesday morning and dumped in the afternoon. So is the map useless? How can we with certainty say anything with the little bit of information we have?
Welcome to Websleuths!

It would be helpful to have an insider at that complex that can tell us definitively when trash is picked up. I am of the opinion that the dumpster that Kaytlynn was in was picked up on Wednesday. I expect police already know the route the truck that brought her to the landfill had taken and considering that it is very common nowadays that garbage trucks (and other municipal vehicles) have GPS in them it is likely known when each stop was made. Actually, I expect they knew this pretty early based on what was said in the articles/news reports on June 26th. Considering the amount of time that has passed since then and that LE has not asked the public for tips and information related to a specific location in a specific time range that LE has a good idea or knows who they are looking at for this crime.

Who knows. Maybe she did and when she didn't return the friend tied up the dog
The neighbor witness said that they saw Kaytlynn tie the dog up. He even took the media to the fence and pointed out the spot the dog was tied at.

The neighbor witness said that they saw Kaytlynn tie the dog up. He even took the media to the fence and pointed out the spot the dog was tied at.

Bouncing off Jethro's post, is there some reason not to believe what the witness said? I've read the comment a few times here.

Bouncing off Jethro's post, is there some reason not to believe what the witness said? I've read the comment a few times here.

Also didn't one of the friends say she tied the dog to the fence she would be right back. But I find it odd he had taken such notice of her. Jmo

I think someone mentioned in a earlier thread that there may have been some carpet remnants next to KC in the landfill. Although this has not been confirmed by LE I did notice in a video titled "Missing Bedford teen's body found in landfill-you tube". At around 1:06 there is a shot of the blue dumpsters and to the right of it some type of trash that looks like carpet that may have been torn out for an apartment. Were there renovations going on lately? Just really stuck out to me. Wished i knew how to link the video
here ..but I'm still new and getting the hang of things.

I haven't seen anything that discounts what the witness said. Of all the things we have heard in this case that one is the most specific and doesn't rely on someone telling another person what they saw (i.e. third-party information). That said, only LE would be able to ascertain the veracity of anything told to them.

it seems to me that she was discovered from a route completed on Wednseday rather than Tuesday at the complex.

SBM because I don't know how to bold on my app...

There is no trash pickup on Wednesday in Bedford by Republic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members