Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that LE is meticulously gathering the evidence to nail the perp(s). Heartbreaking that this is, thankfully the fates allowed young Kaytlynn to be found. I can't imagine them finding her there years from now, if ever. If she had not been discovered, what would have led anyone to that landfill in the search for this missing young child? I hope that came out right. I'm just so mad at the evil in our world that would extinguish such a youthful soul.

It came out just right. I think many here know the reality that many many persons are probably in landfills never to be found and their families always wondering. I am so very thankful her family was able to give her a proper burial when so many don't have that chance. And I totally agree that LE are working very hard to solve and the silence is truly deafening. I think they're onto someone and just gathering the necessary evidence to bring that in and charge him! And this is Texas! Justice will be dealt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would carpet be illegal/not allowed? Never heard of such a thing.

Well it's not illegal to dispose of carpet, but may be to dispose of it in a dumpster or coming from a residential area it would be I'd think. I know here where I live we can't even dump lawn clippings, tree branches, broken down wooden furniture. From my understanding, things like carpet & construction materials have to be disposed of properly in designated areas. But I could be wrong.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

It came out just right. I think many here know the reality that many many persons are probably in landfills never to be found and their families always wondering. I am so very thankful her family was able to give her a proper burial when so many don't have that chance. And I totally agree that LE are working very hard to solve and the silence is truly deafening. I think they're onto someone and just gathering the necessary evidence to bring that in and charge him! And this is Texas! Justice will be dealt.

I so hope you are right about Texas justice!! At this moment, I'm a bit discouraged. I so hope I'm wrong!!

Also of note here: Firsthand knowledge...City of Euless, City of Hurst and City of Bedfird contract with RS. ( For single family housing ) Republic has monopoly on at least this area. Thus making it very likely that LE has exact data on truck, route, time of pickup, time of exact load dump at landfill.
IMO thus is the bulk of what they definitely know.

Yes they do... I moved to this area from Mesquite and down there the city runs the dump and the sanitation... I will say that the dumpsters in my complex in Bedford stay less than half full most times, but a complex I was in over in Euless they were always overflowing... don't remember if that one was Services by Republic or not...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My apartment is approximately 4 miles from Kaytlynn's. I also have Republic. I can easily hear them when they pickup because a dumpster is located direct across the parking lot from my apartment. Since I'm retired, days of the week don't mean much to me but I definitly know they pick up on Mondays, reason being I generally have to wait until after they've made their rounds on Monday because the dumpsters fill up fast on week-ends. BTW my apartment complex is much smaller than Kaytlynn's, only 2 dumpsters for the entire complex. It seems to me that Republic comes 3 days a week. However, the times they pick up varies greatly; anywhere from early morning at 7am to as late as 1-2pm in the afternoon. In the future I'll try to pay closer attention, but as I now see it, they just get here when they get here.

See... I'm less than a mile from her - but the other side of Central - and I KNOW I have heard them out there on Monday AMs when I go into work later...

I so hope you are right about Texas justice!! At this moment, I'm a bit discouraged. I so hope I'm wrong!!

One of the main reasons I believe they're into someone is they're not constantly seeking info and tips. Sure their random "updates" give the typical call us if you know anything but I really feel to my core this will be solved.

One of the main reasons I believe they're into someone is they're not constantly seeking info and tips. Sure their random "updates" give the typical call us if you know anything but I really feel to my core this will be solved.

Or, they don't believe she was murdered. There has been very little outcry from anyone, as far as media goes. Seems very quiet to me for a murder investigation of a child. Jmo

I heard she was spotted by a bulldozer driver. This is rumor only. My husband works for a different waste company in the area, and that is what was being said there. They don't really "process" the load after a truck leaves.

On Republic's website, trash pickup for Bedford is Monday/Thursday on one side, and Tuesday/Friday on the other. If she arrived Wednesday afternoon, she most likely would've been in a dumpster from another town like Arlington, which lists trash pickups on Wednesday/Saturday as well. If she was in a dumpster in Bedford, it was most likely on a Tuesday route.

http://site.republicservices.com/site/north-central-texas/en/pages/cities.aspx#

Edit: What I mean by they don't process a load is that they generally don't have people out there walking around, checking the trash. The dozer drivers see things and remove what shouldn't be there at times, but that's usually it. Republic might do things differently than my husband's company. I'm only going by what they do at the landfills they use, and my experiences with a city landfill many moons ago.

This gal thinks KC was spotted by a bulldozer driver.

I am sure that LE is meticulously gathering the evidence to nail the perp(s). Heartbreaking that this is, thankfully the fates allowed young Kaytlynn to be found. I can't imagine them finding her there years from now, if ever. If she had not been discovered, what would have led anyone to that landfill in the search for this missing young child? I hope that came out right. I'm just so mad at the evil in our world that would extinguish such a youthful soul.

This is so true, Jim_M. If we did not have her precious body where to begin to look would be immeasurable options. The killer/s counted on her being hidden forever. They must be shaking in their boots.

By my calculations, someone able to bench press 85#s could lift KC up to the side sliding door of the dumpster. What an insidious thing to do with this precious young lady named Kaytlynn.

Or, they don't believe she was murdered. There has been very little outcry from anyone, as far as media goes. Seems very quiet to me for a murder investigation of a child. Jmo

I totally get where you're coming from but there's been tons of outcry just can't post it here. LE shut it all down from the get go. There's a crimestoppers reward which tells me there's been a crime committed. Whether it's just disposing of a body or murder, she didn't get in that landfill by herself. Moo

This gal thinks KC was spotted by a bulldozer driver.

There are bulldozers that work the landfills. I was watching videos of RS trucks trying to find one that showed what happens in the back of those trucks and one was at the site... the truck dumped its load and the bulldozer headed over toward it... I assume they mush the garbage inward or down... when the trucks dump the load, there's a splattering, if you will, of the garbage.

How fast can they have the tox results back? Does anyone remember from past cases ? Cant they pretty much test the urine right then and there ?

How fast can they have the tox results back? Does anyone remember from past cases ? Cant they pretty much test the urine right then and there ?

I think it's like 3 months for tox screen. Yes they can test pee for presence of drugs/alcohol but toxicology is needed for specifics. I would bet my Winnebago they aren't really waiting for toxicology though. They're just buying time. Moo

Hi Cluci :cat:
Imo she was likely murdered, and LE knows she was murdered too.

As for the silence, I imagine LE is doing what they need to do, tracing trash routes, etc, as we are. I'm sure they want to solve this case as badly, if not more badly than we do...please don't let Kaytlynn's case go cold like Abby's and Libby's appears to be!

(These are the kinds of things that keep a person up at night...)

Who threw Kaytlynn the f%×÷#n dumpster?!?!

(These are the kinds of things that keep a person up at night...)

Who threw Kaytlynn the f%×÷#n dumpster?!?!

I think they're getting closer to that answer every day! Justice WILL be served!

Can we recallook any similar solved cases where a pedophile abducted a child and placed her in a dumpster? (Other than little Maddy :(...) I'm curious to compare the events/circumstances/timeline/profile...tia.
Somer Thompson :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have been wanting to ask, but I'm not sleuthing, promise. Was her biological father BC in her life? Anyone know?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member