Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully LE has developed a strong timeline of events after interviewing witnesses. I am eager for the Verified Insider to join in a session or two.

This child left home with her mini Pincher around 6:20 - 6:30. Let's say she left at 6:20 to have time to do something that we don't know what that may be concerning. Perhaps she was to see someone at 6:30. She leaves at 6:20. Walks across that parking lot to the dog park. Ties her dog. Speaks to friends to ask favor to keep an eye on her dog.

Without delay, she may have tied her dog to the fence while simultaneously asking friends to give a favor and watch her pet. She heads toward her purposeful destination. I don't feel that she altered her plan up to that moment of tying the dog for a little while and proceeding directly toward the location she desired to be briefly.

KC found evil. She didn't have her dog to help protect her so the original plan may have always been to tie the dog to the fence for a short while, esp. if this was a catfishing type abduction. The YouNow is persuasive. <modsnip>

KC went missing shortly before 7:00pm on Monday. She was gone over 84 hours but when did she arrive in the landfill? My apologies for the harsh question.

concerning your last question: the time can be generalized by the surrounding debris..refuse drivers have a schedule. Of course this assumes all employees with access to this area are cleared.

I watched the video posted about Kaytlynn. They did a great job. I had a question that someone may be able to answer for me. It is just for me to put some of her life picture together. There appears to be three males in many of the pictures and I assume the older gentleman is a grandfather. The two younger males figures are my question. Are they the father and a relative or did Kaytlynn have a stepdad. No malice intended, just trying to possibly understand her life mindset. I hope this question does not upset anyone as that is not the purpose of the question. Terrible tragedy here and I hope there answers.

I watched the video posted about Kaytlynn. They did a great job. I had a question that someone may be able to answer for me. It is just for me to put some of her life picture together. There appears to be three males in many of the pictures and I assume the older gentleman is a grandfather. The two younger males figures are my question. Are they the father and a relative or did Kaytlynn have a stepdad. No malice intended, just trying to possibly understand her life mindset. I hope this question does not upset anyone as that is not the purpose of the question. Terrible tragedy here and I hope there answers.

Yes, she had a stepdad. Her surviving relatives are listed in her obituary, located at the same link as the tribute video.

Has this been discussed? Does anyone know if the city picks up trash at the apartment complex, or if they have to privately contract waste disposal?

I asked because I looked up the trash pickup schedule for Bedford. If it's serviced by the city, that complex falls in the Monday/Thursday schedule. However the Tuesday/ Friday schedule is for properties on the east side of Central drive, which isn't very far from the complex.

She would have gone missing after trash pickup Monday, so it's possible she was in a dumpster on the east side of Central drive and it was picked up Tuesday.

But if the complex has to hire private trash disposal then this doesn't apply.

concerning your last question: the time can be generalized by the surrounding debris..refuse drivers have a schedule. Of course this assumes all employees with access to this area are cleared.

Let's say KC arrived by a commercial front loader that picked up trash from the dumpsters, located at the Oak of Bedford apartments where she lived, that morning, which is a normally scheduled pick up time for their dumpsters emptying process, correct? And then, she was found on Thursday afternoon at the pits of hell.

My heart is crushed for Katylynn and her loved ones. :rose:

That video of Kaytlynn was heartbreaking. She had so much to look forward to. To me, she looks like a young Amber Tamblyn.

Has this been discussed? Does anyone know if the city picks up trash at the apartment complex, or if they have to privately contract waste disposal?

I asked because I looked up the trash pickup schedule for Bedford. If it's serviced by the city, that complex falls in the Monday/Thursday schedule. However the Tuesday/ Friday schedule is for properties on the east side of Central drive, which isn't very far from the complex.

She would have gone missing after trash pickup Monday, so it's possible she was in a dumpster on the east side of Central drive and it was picked up Tuesday.

But if the complex has to hire private trash disposal then this doesn't apply.

I don't believe apartment complexes are on city schedule. City schedules are usually homes. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, she had a stepdad. Her surviving relatives are listed in her obituary, located at the same link as the tribute video.

Thanks, sorry I missed that on the obits. I see she is survived by both her father and stepdad. Thanks again.

Hopefully LE has developed a strong timeline of events after interviewing witnesses. I am eager for the Verified Insider to join in a session or two.

This child left home with her mini Pincher around 6:20 - 6:30. Let's say she left at 6:20 to have time to do something that we don't know what that may be concerning. Perhaps she was to see someone at 6:30. She leaves at 6:20. Walks across that parking lot to the dog park. Ties her dog. Speaks to friends to ask favor to keep an eye on her dog.

Without delay, she may have tied her dog to the fence while simultaneously asking friends to give a favor and watch her pet. She heads toward her purposeful destination. I don't feel that she altered her plan up to that moment of tying the dog for a little while and proceeding directly toward the location she desired to be briefly.

KC found evil. She didn't have her dog to help protect her so the original plan may have always been to tie the dog to the fence for a short while, esp. if this was a catfishing type abduction. The YouNow is persuasive. <modsnip>

KC went missing shortly before 7:00pm on Monday. She was gone over 84 hours but when did she arrive in the landfill? My apologies for the harsh question.
She was found on Wednesday around 2pm. So, it was closer to 45 hours from the time she went missing until she was found based on the time line reported by media.

My opinion is that she was found not long after the truck unloaded. So, that would mean the truck route would have been Wednesday pickups by that truck. Of course, that is just my opinion.

She was found on Wednesday around 2pm. So, it was closer to 45 hours from the time she went missing until she was found based on the time line reported by media.

My opinion is that she was found not long after the truck unloaded. So, that would mean the truck route would have been Wednesday pickups by that truck. Of course, that is just my opinion.

I tend to agree with you.

Personally, I think she was put in the dumpster Monday night (same night she went missing), picked up on Tuesday, and dropped at the landfill on Wednesday morning. I'm leaning that way because a lot of drivers do not go to the dump at the end of the day, they take their load from the previous day to the dump in the morning before starting their route. If it was from a Tuesday route, the dumpster she was in would likely have been picked up on Tuesday afternoon, since drivers usually "pack out" at least once on their routes. Of course, she could've also been out there from Tuesday morning/afternoon, too. BUT, my thoughts about this depend on what day trash pickup is in her complex/area, because I think she was placed in a dumpster at her same complex, or very close to it.

I'm thinking it was on a Tuesday route simply based on the typical trash pickup days, which usually have routes that are Monday/Thursday, and Tuesday/Friday.

All of this is just my opinion.

Regarding her day of "arrival" at landfill, the way I understood it is that she may have arrived shortly before she was found. I read it in that the workers that found her were processing the leavings of a "hauler" (words used before she was even identified) . This information was available right away, so to me that meant from the get go they knew how/when she arrived. I may have read this wrong, but that's the impression I get.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This is my theory for now:

The kids she ran into at the park were joking around (or maybe being kind of jerks)...maybe something along the lines of playing keepaway. Maybe they took something of hers and threw it in the dumpster. Maybe her phone or something that she would for sure go in after. So she goes in and gets injured or killed and the kids don't know what to do so they tie her dog to the fence to be found (the reports I've read said that KC's mom came upon the dog tied to a fence and that someone who was not there said that someone else told them that KC had asked them to watch the dog.) and split. Maybe they thought she was knocked unconscious and would eventually wake up in the dumpster. Maybe the police are trying to find the thing that was in the dumpster and were waiting on toxicology to see if anything else contributed to her death. The chief of police said "criminal investigation" twice in the pressers but said "death investigation" many more times. This would be a way for it to not be a homicide, for them to have to get stories from a lot of people, for them to have to keep searching the trash for something else, and for them to say no one else is at risk. MOO.

It may be late September before family and officials know how the teen died, said Carol Lawson, a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County medical examiner.

Bedford police want to make sure the teen's cause of death is shared with her family before anyone else. Police have requested that the entry for the teen's death be removed from the medical examiner's website.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ld-bedford-teen-found-dead-arlington-landfill

It may be late September before family and officials know how the teen died, said Carol Lawson, a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County medical examiner.

Bedford police want to make sure the teen's cause of death is shared with her family before anyone else. Police have requested that the entry for the teen's death be removed from the medical examiner's website.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ld-bedford-teen-found-dead-arlington-landfill

Ugh, I'm not a subscriber and can't read the article.

Was this the only 'new' news?

Thanks for sharing.

The correction on the recovery date being Wednesday and not on Thursday is appreciated. Thank you. It makes a difference. 45 hours. Check.

We had a case this past winter, at WS, whereby the PA victim, a 50 something year old female, was dumpster diving during the wee hours before dawn. She was short in stature so she used a stepping stool. She was pulling items out of the dumpster, and accumulated in several piles on the ground that she apparently was collecting from the dumpster, when she became trapped by the dumpster door. Her Hummer was still running hours later when she was discovered hanging from the dumpster. She died due to exposure although she also suffered broken bones and fractures from attempting to free herself.

Surely, this case is not one of dumpster diving.

We had a case this past winter, at WS, whereby the PA victim, a 50 something year old female, was dumpster diving during the wee hours before dawn. She was short in stature so she used a stepping stool. She was pulling items out of the dumpster, and accumulated in several piles on the ground that she apparently was collecting from the dumpster, when she became trapped by the dumpster door. Her Hummer was still running hours later when she was discovered hanging from the dumpster. She died due to exposure although she also suffered broken bones and fractures from attempting to free herself.

Surely, this case is not one of dumpster diving.

That was the woman who was caught different times stealing clothes from the thrift store clothing donation bin? She had a ladder, her arm got caught in the door and she froze to death, IIRC.

This tweet has a short video clip from last night's Primetime Justice:

[video=twitter;880048678748082176]https://twitter.com/PTJusticeHLN/status/880048678748082176[/video]

Here's the link to the transcript from last night's Primetime Justice:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1706/27/ptab.01.html
From the transcript, Gibson states "we have no evidence of that at this time" in response to question about potential sexual predator.

I didn't think this had occurred either given her shorts were on, IMO. I really lean towards this may be kids bullying/murdering situation given what we know to this point.
1) Working with the school
2) Kids inconsistent stories
3) Needed someone to watch dog
4) Community not in danger

Did I leave out anything else?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online