Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible a friend has talked by now. I don't think le would announce it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
And even if someone is talking, that doesn't mean evidence and burden of proof has been proven for an arrest yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I weep for her mother....unbearable.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Right now, her mother is surrounded with loving individuals. The Bedford PD is doing right by them. I just hope this all comes to a conclusion soon.

Right now, her mother is surrounded with loving individuals. The Bedford PD is doing right by them. I just hope this all comes to a conclusion soon.

Do you have a theory you can share?

[bbm]

we don't know she was supposed to come back within a certain time but I've been speculating that she was because her family called the police very quickly IMO - so either she was expected back, or unreachable (we don't even know if she had a phone), or the 'friends' saw something we aren't privy to, or the family knew she would never leave her dog alone for that length of time

Do we know if Kaytlynn was instructed to take the dog for a walk (say before dinner, perhaps), or if she asked to take the dog for a walk? or if she was told to come back within a certain amount of time?

Do you have a theory you can share?

I hesitate to share anything without verification. I do have a theory or two, but some of the info I'm working with is firsthand, without MSM links, so when I can get verified, I will share more detailed thoughts.

I hestitate to share anything without verification. I do have a theory or two, but some of the info I'm working with is firsthand, without MSM links, so when I can get verified, I will share more detailed thoughts.

Thanks. I'm really curious as to what the insiders may think happened. I think it will put some rumors to bed as well.

The way LE has spoken and been behaving, I admit I will be shocked if she was murdered. Jmo

[video=twitter;879834872340152326]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Journalist/status/879834872340152326[/video]

Actually, I wouldn't go back to my teen years for a Billion$. You're not a kid but you're not an adult. Most uncomfortable time in my 78 years on earth.
Yes, I agree a million times. I wouldn't go back either!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;879834872340152326]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Journalist/status/879834872340152326[/video]

This tweet makes it sound like LE already knows the results. Speculation or first hand information?

This tweet makes it sound like LE already knows the results. Speculation or first hand information?
IMO they know what's going on and are bidding their time to not only inform the family but possibly for the i's and crossed the t's for a possible arrest. At least I hope!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

New info
attachment.php

Who was it that guessed that exact reason for the removal? Smart sleurhers.

Meeting an older male could fall into the category of falling prey to a predator. Her intentions could've been pure.

This is the direction my mind is headed. I wonder if all of her coaches, assistants or others involved w/ her sports have been cleared. I had a friend who's daughter was 14 and got mixed up w/ a 26 year old man, who was their volunteer soccer coach. A lot of girls that age get crushes on the good looking coach or teacher. Just MHO.

Do we know that her routine was the same with walking the dog? If not, and she all the sudden decided to in order to meet a friend, maybe that's why parents thought she ran away? Just thinking out loud.

Heard it was a beautiful service today. Hope her family can get closure soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaytlynn's case was on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield on HLN tonight. No new information was provided. Pat LaLama feels LE knows more about what happened and that's why their statements are so vague.

The transcript should be available by tomorrow morning.

This is the direction my mind is headed. I wonder if all of her coaches, assistants or others involved w/ her sports have been cleared. I had a friend who's daughter was 14 and got mixed up w/ a 26 year old man, who was their volunteer soccer coach. A lot of girls that age get crushes on the good looking coach or teacher. Just MHO.

Yes. These things happen all the time. My sister was groomed by her 26 year old theatre works instructor when she was 15. She trusted him as a friend and thought he was pretty cool, until one day he kissed her and it freaked her out. It's possible Kaytlynn could've had an older friend who's intentions were sexual when hers were entirely not. JMO

Do we know that her routine was the same with walking the dog? If not, and she all the sudden decided to in order to meet a friend, maybe that's why parents thought she ran away? Just thinking out loud.

Heard it was a beautiful service today. Hope her family can get closure soon.

Her parents never said she ran away. It was only stated they thought she may have been at a friends house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member