DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome6:

to

Websleuths,
:star1:Sleuthinmama !!:star1:

:cheer:We're glad you're here!:cheer:

[video=twitter;879801816787148801]https://twitter.com/CrimeWatchDaily/status/879801816787148801[/video]

At 14 I got drunk for the first time on Miller beer (yuk). I tried pot. I was so crushing on a boy that ignored me that I would have done almost anything to get his attention. At 14 I wanted very much to be liked by the kids in my school/neighborhood. I was a good kid, never got in trouble, turned out pretty normal ( my opinion) but that was one of the worst awkward uncomfortable years of my teens. I think everything good said about her is true. I think she was preyed upon by a monster that killed her, but if it turns out to be something else all together, like a mistake, it doesn't lessen her value as a beautiful, sweet, good, smart wonderful kid iykwim.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Actually, I wouldn't go back to my teen years for a Billion$. You're not a kid but you're not an adult. Most uncomfortable time in my 78 years on earth.

Falling prey to a predator doesn't imply the victim was to blame the way saying she was doing drugs or trying to meet older men implies.

Meeting an older male could fall into the category of falling prey to a predator. Her intentions could've been pure.

Source: Homa Bash NBC5 News Twitter

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
UPDATE: JUNE 27, 2017 @ 5:00PM

BEDFORD, TEXAS - There is no new information we can release at this time. Our Detectives continue to conduct interviews, and follow-up on tips and other information we have received.

Kaytlynn Cargill was laid to rest today, in Keller, Texas, following a memorail service at 1st Baptist Euless. In response to media inquiries, Chief Jeff Gibson and other staff from the Bedford Police Department did attend the funeral today, as we continue to show our support for Kaytlynn and her family, as they go through this time of loss.

A number of media, and citizens, have inquired about the Tarrant County Medical Examiners page relating to Kaytlynn Cargill's case being removed from the website. The Bedford Police Department has had conversations with the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office asking that when they have the results of the their investigation, that they allow the Bedford Police Department time to share the results of the finding with the Cargill family, before the results are posted on the website.

https://twitter.com/HomaBashNBC5/status/879822547340185600

[video=twitter;879823130163859457]https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8/status/879823130163859457[/video]

[video=twitter;879828052766752772]https://twitter.com/jdmiles11/status/879828052766752772[/video]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BEDFORD, TEXAS - There is no new information we can release at this time. Our Detectives continue to conduct interviews, and follow-up on tips and other information we have received.

Kaytlynn Cargill was laid to rest today, in Keller, Texas, following a memorail service at 1st Baptist Euless. In response to media inquiries, Chief Jeff Gibson and other staff from the Bedford Police Department did attend the funeral today, as we continue to show our support for Kaytlynn and her family, as they go through this time of loss.

A number of media, and citizens, have inquired about the Tarrant County Medical Examiners page relating to Kaytlynn Cargill's case being removed from the website. The Bedford Police Department has had conversations with the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office asking that when they have the results of the their investigation, that they allow the Bedford Police Department time to share the results of the finding with the Cargill family, before the results are posted on the website.

It sounds like they got the test results back.

And welcome to WS. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised that the language in this release is carefully worded, just like the presser. ("That we can release") I think we will eventually find out that the choice of words was wise on their part.
I'm so hopeful that they have this all figured out and will announce an arrest tomorrow, now that dear Kaytlynn has been laid to rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or the initial round of tests were negative. If so, there would be no need for further testing which takes much longer. moo

Yep. I really don't think this is drug related. Never have. JMO

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

JMO, Family first is as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members