Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaytlynn's case was on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield on HLN tonight. No new information was provided. Pat LaLama feels LE knows more about what happened and that's why their statements are so vague.

The transcript should be available by tomorrow morning.
I tuned in too late. Any idea if it will repeat or an online link to watch?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't know about y'all but I am feeling more relieved after reading that press release. No knew information but a different vibe that leads me to believe the have a pretty good idea of what happened or who's responsible. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the show repeats and I have never found the episodes online. Sometimes they post clips from the show on the Primetime Justice Twitter or FB pages.

I don't think the show repeats and I have never found the episodes online. Sometimes they post clips from the show on the Primetime Justice Twitter or FB pages.
Okay thank you!

Her parents never said she ran away. It was only stated they thought she may have been at a friends house.

Sorry, that was my mistake about her parents telling police that. I was thinking it was them since it had been treated more as a missing/runaway case rather than abduction case.

This is the direction my mind is headed. I wonder if all of her coaches, assistants or others involved w/ her sports have been cleared. I had a friend who's daughter was 14 and got mixed up w/ a 26 year old man, who was their volunteer soccer coach. A lot of girls that age get crushes on the good looking coach or teacher. Just MHO.
Yes and we have a bunch of threads dedicated to just this type of predator.😟

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sorry, that was my mistake about her parents telling police that. I was thinking it was them since it had been treated more as a missing/runaway case rather than abduction case.

No worries. I just don't want anyone who may be passing through this thread think her parents thought she was a runaway.

It seems like this would normally be a predator or assault case.
But then again I was wondering how her event to the dog park went. Did she get upset over something, and then take off? But (if so) would she have left her dog there? We're not privy to what the friends said.... so answering my own question. We don't know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[bbm]

we don't know she was supposed to come back within a certain time but I've been speculating that she was because her family called the police very quickly IMO - so either she was expected back, or unreachable (we don't even know if she had a phone), or the 'friends' saw something we aren't privy to, or the family knew she would never leave her dog alone for that length of time
I wonder if maybe Kaytlynn had an argument with her mother (common for a 14 y o)and went off with the dog to cool off. Maybe she was so mad she just handed off the dog and went for a walk. If Mom was watching for her to come back and she didn't show back up promptly with the dog, that may be why Mom would go looking for her and become worried enough to call the police.

I wonder if maybe Kaytlynn had an argument with her mother (common for a 14 y o)and went off with the dog to cool off. Maybe she was so mad she just handed off the dog and went for a walk. If Mom was watching for her to come back and she didn't show back up promptly with the dog, that may be why Mom would go looking for her and become worried enough to call the police.

I could possibly get on board with this.

My gut still tells me though that this was definitely done by someone she knew or knew of. MOOOOO

For a similar comparison, look up Summer Baldwin case out of Lubbock, Tx, in 2005. Similar in that Summer was also found in the landfill. It just watched it on Forensic Files on HLN. Shows how she ended up in landfill.

How heartbreaking but beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

A tribute video has been added for Kaytlynn.
Tears....
http://www.lucasfuneralhomes.com/m/obituaries/Kaytlynn-Cargill/Memories

Damn, that just broke me in two. I try to keep my emotions away from these cases but this one just cuts me. So many prayers for this beautiful girl and her family. I'm truly at a loss for words. Thank you for sharing this as I don't know that I would have found it otherwise.

Missed it as well. Im going to check tomorrow to see if there is a transcript.

That video was beautiful, wonderful, but heartbreaking. And then that last photo. And then the dove. I just can't imagine why. Why? You can see the love Kaytlynn has for her sister. What a loss to this world.

Hopefully LE has developed a strong timeline of events after interviewing witnesses. I am eager for the Verified Insider to join in a session or two.

This child left home with her mini Pincher around 6:20 - 6:30. Let's say she left at 6:20 to have time to do something that we don't know what that may be concerning. Perhaps she was to see someone at 6:30. She leaves at 6:20. Walks across that parking lot to the dog park. Ties her dog. Speaks to friends to ask favor to keep an eye on her dog.

Without delay, she may have tied her dog to the fence while simultaneously asking friends to give a favor and watch her pet. She heads toward her purposeful destination. I don't feel that she altered her plan up to that moment of tying the dog for a little while and proceeding directly toward the location she desired to be briefly.

KC found evil. She didn't have her dog to help protect her so the original plan may have always been to tie the dog to the fence for a short while, esp. if this was a catfishing type abduction. The YouNow is persuasive. <modsnip>

KC went missing shortly before 7:00pm on Monday. She was gone over 84 hours but when did she arrive in the landfill? My apologies for the harsh question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member