Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bragging on time on a website and watching tv trials means nothing to reality...this isn't about you, it's about a 14yr old that deserves justice... I am sorry for disagreeing about yalls opinions, you are entitled to them...
Huh?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it still be homicidal violence for moving/dumping a dead body? I don't know all the laws, but they stated all along it was a death investigation. I don't feel like that was any new info, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not think she was sexually assaulted.

What other motives are there? I am trying to consider others but keep doing back to this as it is the one it usually comes down to when a young girl goes missing and then is found dumped in a trash can.

I don't remember any other cases where a young girl was placed in a dumpster, where there wasn't a sexual abuse component...:cry:

Wouldn't it still be homicidal violence for moving/dumping a dead body? I don't know all the laws, but they stated all along it was a death investigation. I don't feel like that was any new info, but I could be wrong.

That becomes improper disposal/abuse of a corpse or something like that.... CAUSE of death was homicidal violence - that means physical violence with the intent to cause death...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That becomes improper disposal/abuse of a corpse or something like that.... CAUSE of death was homicidal violence - that means physical violence with the intent to cause death...

Thanks..excuse my ignorance. 🤷🏼*♀️ I just didn't think that was any different than what we knew before. Hard to remember what you've read online, here and local rumors.

What other motives are there? I am trying to consider others but keep doing back to this as it is the one it usually comes down to when a young girl goes missing and then is found dumped in a trash can.

I don't remember any other cases where a young girl was placed in a dumpster, where there wasn't a sexual abuse component...:cry:

Teen arrested in missing-girl case as body found in dumpster
http://nypost.com/2015/07/28/teen-arrested-in-missing-girl-case-as-body-found-in-dumpster/
July 28, 2015
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. — The search for a missing 8-year-old girl came to a tragic end after police found a body inside a dumpster at a complex in Northern California where she was last seen riding her scooter. A teenage boy, who also lives in the complex, was arrested in the case.

Pennsylvania Man Dined With Fiancee After Raping, Strangling Skyler Kauffman: Cops
http://abcnews.go.com/US/pennsylvan...ed-strangled-james-troutman/story?id=13580652

After James Troutman allegedly raped and strangled 9-year-old Skyler Kauffman, he took a shower and calmly ate dinner with his fiancee, police claim.

Troutman, 24, confessed to killing the girl Monday night at the Souderton Gardens Apartment Complex in Pennsylvania and tossing her body in a dumpster. He was charged with murder Tuesday.

Woman found dead in Merced dumpster identified, suspect arrested

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a Bay Area woman found dead in a Merced dumpster is likely the victim of human trafficking.

Lijun Wang's body was found behind the Rite Aid back on February 6, and police believe they have her killer. It took two months to find him roughly 200 miles away, but Merced police say 50-year-old William Li is finally behind bars.

http://abc30.com/news/woman-found-dead-in-merced-dumpster-identified-suspect-arrested/1875716/

Body of woman missing since Saturday found in Nashville

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/fam...er-young-nashville-woman-ashley-brown-n745181
In March of 2017, Ashley’s death was ruled a homicide. The autopsy report revealed the cause of death: multiple blunt force injuries and strangulation.

“I want the ‘why’ and the ‘how’. I may never get the ‘why,’’ said Julie.

[ don't know if this was a SA or not]

Thanks..excuse my ignorance. 🤷🏼*♀️ I just didn't think that was any different than what we knew before. Hard to remember what you've read online, here and local rumors.

Basically all we've learned that is *new* and confirmed is that she didn't OD and it wasn't accidental from a fall or some such...

No. That's tampering with a dead body not homicidal violence. Homicidal violence is what killed her.

ETA I see TXNurse beat me to it. ;)

Past case. Five year old girl who's autopsy report ruled homicidal violence.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.wday...ence-cause-5-year-old-watkins-girls-death?amp

Alayna Jeanne Ertl, the 5-year-old girl kidnapped from her Watkins home Saturday and whose body was later found in a wooded area of Cass County, died as a result of homicidal violence, officials reported.

And another recent one-
While the medical examiner has not confirmed the woman's cause of death, police initially said she died from homicidal violence.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...tor-Charged-in-Overdoses-435254473.html?amp=y

Could be various other motives other than sexual. She could have argued with someone, etc.

No. People were speculating that this might have been an accident or an overdose. Homicidal violence finding confirms somebody killed her.

I think when LE said they were waiting for the Tox Screen report that led ppl to think drugs.
Homicidal violence covers alot of ground.
domestic violence
child abuse
a fight where one person ends up deceased.
A push or a shove that could result in death

Its all still a wait and see case as i see it.

Why leave her dog?

To go meet someone?
Had to run home maybe to grab her phone?

obviously she intended to come back.

JMO

I think when LE said they were waiting for the Tox Screen report that led ppl to think drugs.
Homicidal violence covers alot of ground.
domestic violence
child abuse
a fight where one person ends up deceased.
A push or a shove that could result in death

Its all still a wait and see case as i see it.

Why leave her dog?

To go meet someone?
Had to run home maybe to grab her phone?

obviously she intended to come back.

JMO

It can also include poisoning and strangulation. Here's a past case of child abuse with homicidal violence.
http://www.fox10tv.com/story/27813733/expert-cause-of-death-is-homicidal-violence

Dr. Turner testified the cause of death was determined to be homicidal violence.

“Based on the evidence the most likely cause would be poisoning, strangulation, dehydration, starvation or a combination of those,” Turner said.

It can also include poisoning and strangulation. Here's a past case of child abuse with homicidal violence.
http://www.fox10tv.com/story/27813733/expert-cause-of-death-is-homicidal-violence

Dr. Turner testified the cause of death was determined to be homicidal violence.

“Based on the evidence the most likely cause would be poisoning, strangulation, dehydration, starvation or a combination of those,” Turner said.

I can see strangulation.
Poisoned???? by who and how? <modsnip>
not starvation.

Actually I think this just means she died because of the actions of someone else.

I can see strangulation.
Poisoned???? by who and how? <modsnip>
not starvation.

Actually I think this just means she died because of the actions of someone else.

I think strangulation could definitely be a factor. It's possible there are several. Hopefully we'll learn more in a week.

Could be various other motives other than sexual. She could have argued with someone, etc.

Respectfully, why does there necessarily need to be a motive? Some people are just evil & they get a thrill out of killing just like we normal people get a thrill out of riding a roller coaster, racing cars, or speed boats.

Respectfully, why does there necessarily need to be a motive? Some people are just evil & they get a thrill out of killing just like we normal people get a thrill out of riding a roller coaster, racing cars, or speed boats.

some ppl are angry and get violent.
then say what have I done!

some ppl are angry and get violent.
then say what have I done!

True, but IMO that shows a dangerously low level of control over emotions. Any person who would behave in that manner would likely have done something stupid & damaging in prior actions. They would just be no more than a walking, talking human time bomb. I have a pretty hot temper myself but I would never would I resort to violence.

True. It just seems hard for me to figure out what a 14 yr old girl, with no gang ties or criminal record or behavioral issues, or steady boyfriend, would argue about that would result in her death.

Maybe she saw something she shouldn't have? But I rarely see these kinds of cases coming down to that motive unless the victim is hanging out with dealers/criminals etc.

I know it 'could' be something other than a sexual crime. But I think the odds are still that it is one. :cry:

There is always a motive. If people are evil and get a thrill out of killing, then their motive is to get a thrill out of killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth