Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously DRUGS are what got her killed so yes its a big deal IMO.
Everything and every one in this shares blame unfortunately a young girl lost her life.
Very dangerous situation.
A very dangerous business.

JMO

At this point I agree. She said that she went to get her money so I believe it's money/drug related.
All my opinions are subject to change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will find the quote (or page that it is on, with post#) and add it back (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...*&p=13606365&highlight=affidavit#post13606365). This should be page 55. Scroll down to Post #818. (It's not the original, but it's the closest to here) In the affidavit, scroll down to Page six (6).

Snip> "Source 1's mother explained <redacted> was asked to leave the apartment when she learned that he was manipulating the young children and was a bad influence on the children."

The suspect (drug dealer, woman attacker, murderer) was thrown out of Source1's home because of corrupting minors. The mother threw him out. Source1's mother that is.

I can't even go into all my thoughts on this murderer's family dynamics. This 16 year old was able to grab a hammer, in anger we have to suppose, and perform acts that I cannot even fathom. It's not in me to harm another human being the way this child was. Somehow, this suspect became inhuman.

Was it the drugs? (Okay, I give in. I am bringing up drugs now also!) Was it a rage brought up by his hormones? I think we would have a ton more issues with our kids going through puberty, if that were the case.

Was it a simple thing, like a young girl saying, "NO!"? (Pause, wipe tears away, as I begin to write what is really bugging me.)

I understand we still have issues in this world where men take advantage of women, because some feel they are superior. Women are still told to 'dress smartly'. To avoid certain situations, Watch out when you are out partying. Date rape drugs. Buddy systems.

Too many girls, and women, are attacked every day, somewhere in the world. India has had horrible incidents. Attacks. Brutal attacks against girls, and women. Even here, in the USA, we have had young football stars, be given slaps on the wrist.

So yea, it was the drugs. The hormones. The animal instincts, that brought out the true 'Cave Man', in this 16 year old's psyche.

Or, this kid is just plain nuts. And needs to spend the rest of his life in an institute, that takes care of issues such as this.

If we try him as an adult, he will join those already waiting on death row. We know he will die in Texas.

If we try him as a juvenile? It must be guaranteed that this murderer, will never be allowed to interact with the free public.

We have become complacent in our handling of killer humans. We have too many victims. Spousal abuse. Child abuse. Children, and women, being marketed behind our backs. Kaytlynn. Lyric, and Lizzie. Abby, and Libby. That young girl, 15 years old, who escaped, and swam across a pond, or lake, after 29 days of horrible abuses. And every day, these horrors are being visited on our most vulnerable, in our society.

/rant

I know I can come off very opinionated. My basic meter is running on facts. Proof. Show me that KC had trace amounts of THC. Or CBD, or whatever it's called? That only happens IF our LE releases those results.

Until then, we wait to hear what more comes out from Source1. What comes out from the suspect, if he acknowledges his wrong doing. Otherwise, they take all the evidence, and throw the books at him.

I would think just the act of placing this young child's body in the dumpster, should be enough to haunt everyone involved in this murder.

She, Kaytlynn Cargill, affectionately known as KC, deserves every ounce of justice from all involved.

My apologies to anyone if I offend in any way. All the above, plus that link I need to go find, are MHO as always.

IMO MHO IMHO I need to keep writing. And remembering. We all have opinions. We cannot allow our emotions, to affect how we view others' opinions also!

Safety to those affected by Irma. Peace, and Love, to everyone.

Very well said. I have to say this is my favorite post tonight out of all the threads I follow! &#10084;&#65039;

Again, there is no chance he will end up on death row. He is a minor. Even if tried as an adult, he can't get a death penalty.

At this point I agree. She said that she went to get her money so I believe it's money/drug related.
All my opinions are subject to change.

According to source 1, she went to get the money. Still not sure what for, since source 1 also claimed K was supposed to meet suspect in the park to get the pot (to turn into dabs) but run away. So if she didn't get the pot, she didn't turn it into dabs, then what was she going to get the money for? And anyhow, why would the suspect have to kill her over this? If he didn't want to give her pot or money, presumably he could have just kick her out of the apartment.

According to source 1, she went to get the money. Still not sure what for, since source 1 also claimed K was supposed to meet suspect in the park to get the pot (to turn into dabs) but run away. So if she didn't get the pot, she didn't turn it into dabs, then what was she going to get the money for? And anyhow, why would the suspect have to kill her over this? If he didn't want to give her pot or money, presumably he could have just kick her out of the apartment.

BBM

:drumroll: and there you have it. Been wondering the same since I read the report.

Source 1...oh what a tangled web we weave...

Teen murderer had a raging-type personality, so MAYBE he went into a rage merely because she insisted on her money. His MO was to intimidate/bully others SOOOO if she 'pushed' (not a literal push) him a little, he could go off big time. Violent people have very short fuses.
Or not--my opinion is subject to change.
Oh...and I am just guessing that the money owed is from a past deal and not from the deal that particular day.

This is the flyer being referenced: [video=twitter;877955778585518080]https://twitter.com/wfaalauren/status/877955778585518080[/video]

I enlarged it and it is the same flyer that says:

I think "she" was added by the reporter.

Yes, it looks like SOURCE1 spinning this.

Close up of poster, from Thread 1:

LisaWL7TR
user-offline.png

Join DateMay 2016LocationDallas, GeorgiaPosts6,329
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LocateTheMissing
Missing poster with more photos https://www.facebook.com/missingcase...993145/?type=3

da00624037e320ae95ffafdce1542f84.jpg

Which friend was quoted by the reporter? Any guesses?

i dnt think source 1 is going to be charged. I think he was offered some type of immunity to get to the bottom of this.

Source 1 is listed as a he. From the link you provided:

I am in total agreement with you on Source 1. My notation on justice, "for all involved", includes the fact that Source 1 had the ability to stop all of this from happening. He was too concerned for KC, but not concerned enough to tell KC's mom, or LE, what he KNEW, right away. Would that not be some kind of obstruction? All IMHO of course.

i dnt think source 1 is going to be charged. I think he was offered some type of immunity to get to the bottom of this.

I have thought about that possibility also. At this point, I'm not even sure what I 'think' & I still have so many questions. When the police arrived after the initial call from Kaytlynn's mom, I wonder if they questioned the kids individually or in a group? It's possible that a lot of kids were still out in the recreational area. Who besides source 1 actually knew where Kaytlynn had gone? If the suspect was with this group of kids, it's possible source 1 was scared to speak up at that time. And, NO, I am NOT making excuses for him regardless of what some may think! How many of us would be brave enough to stand up face to face & point the finger at someone we knew was involved in bad things? Since Source 1's mother was aware of the suspect's bad reputation, I think it is possible that she had a heart to heart conversation with her son in the privacy of their home that night or else gave him a good tongue lashing or possibly both. Does anyone know exactly Source 1 opened up to the police?

I have thought about that possibility also. At this point, I'm not even sure what I 'think' & I still have so many questions. When the police arrived after the initial call from Kaytlynn's mom, I wonder if they questioned the kids individually or in a group? It's possible that a lot of kids were still out in the recreational area. Who besides source 1 actually knew where Kaytlynn had gone? If the suspect was with this group of kids, it's possible source 1 was scared to speak up at that time. And, NO, I am NOT making excuses for him regardless of what some may think! How many of us would be brave enough to stand up face to face & point the finger at someone we knew was involved in bad things? Since Source 1's mother was aware of the suspect's bad reputation, I think it is possible that she had a heart to heart conversation with her son in the privacy of their home that night or else gave him a good tongue lashing or possibly both. Does anyone know exactly Source 1 opened up to the police?

Yeah, sure SOURCE1's angel mother had a heart-to-heart with her angel son... Heart-to-heart maybe in how to hide his involvement until detectives' 3rd visit on July 28th (39 days after murder).

Rest of your writing... Suspect was in Fort Worth when LE arrived at 20:15 as evidenced by uncle's message at 19:27.

Again, there is no chance he will end up on death row. He is a minor. Even if tried as an adult, he can't get a death penalty.

The State of Texas currently has youths sentenced to Death Row. The minor's charges may not provide for the Death Penalty sentence, but, if the charges are suitably qualified, the minor could be sentenced to Death Row in TX as there is no existing law to prevent it. If the minor was sentenced tomorrow to DR, he would be about 30yo at his execution. Sentenced minors generally remain on DR between 11 - 15 years in TX.

Death Row Facts
https://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_facts.html

Texas Death Row Gains 5 Teens Guilty of Brutal Murders
http://articles.latimes.com/1994-10-02/news/mn-45403_1_texas-death-row

FACES OF DEATH ROW
https://apps.texastribune.org/death-row/
The information found here is interesting, as well as disturbing, because you can set a meter to view who and when the next executions are scheduled, in TX, based on the age of the criminal.

Missing poster with more photos https://www.facebook.com/missingcase...993145/?type=3

Which friend was quoted by the reporter? Any guesses?

Flyer was posted on FB on June 20th 18:00 hours (Timezone unknown). LE interviewed SOURCE1 on 20th (Time unknown).

The friend who said "KC asked friends to watch the dog for a minute" (since we know this is not true and SOURCE1 had the dog at all times) is probably no other than SOURCE1 spinning it.

Why would anyone unnecessarily say something they had not witnessed?

That is my understanding.

----
Also LE mentioning conflicting stories from kids interviewed both SOURCE1 and Suspect (in Fort Worth) on 20th:

On June 20th 2017
SOURCE1 witnessed a digital message relating to a drug transaction between Kaytlynn and a black male knowns as XXXX. SOURCE1 believed that Kaytlynn was supposed to meet XXXX in the pool area of the apartment complex

On June 20th 2017
Detective Cottongame responsed to Fort Worth and made contact with XXXX. XXXX advised that on June 19th, 2017, he and Kaytlynn had planned to meet at the dog park in the apartment complex. XXXX said he arrived at the dog park at which time he observed Kaytlynn's dog. XXXX mentioned he did not meet Kaytylynn and went back to apartment.

SOURCE1 said she went to meet Suspect. Suspect said he found the dog in the park but did not meet her. Hence conflicting stories.

There was also mention of "kids changing stories". That probably is SOURCE1 spinning at early stages above ("asked friends to watch the dog for few minutes (20/June)", "then he was walking the dog and he tied it (23/Jun)", etc).

That is my understanding.

while im sure his involvement may be deeper than indicated, he is not named a POI so really nothing can be done about it.

Yeah, sure SOURCE1's angel mother had a heart-to-heart with her angel son... Heart-to-heart maybe in how to hide his involvement until detectives' 3rd visit on July 28th (39 days after murder).

Rest of your writing... Suspect was in Fort Worth when LE arrived at 20:15 as evidenced by uncle's message at 19:27.

Thank you for verifying suspect's location at the time of the police's first visit. I had forgotten.

One thing I would like to make clear. I have never assigned angel status to anyone in this case & that includes Kaytlynn. I must admit that I do not understand why everything I post offends you. I am sorry that it does, because that is not my intention. I have never made claim that my ideas are the absolute truth. They are my thoughts at the time, nothing more. I guess that I just have a problem in that I have never, ever, in all my life known a perfect person. Kaytlynn made mistakes, Source 1 made mistakes, & most of us mere mortals make mistakes. That does not mean that Kaytlynn or anyone else deserves to be brutally murdered because of their mistakes.

Thank you for verifying suspect's location at the time of the police's first visit. I had forgotten.

One thing I would like to make clear. I have never assigned angel status to anyone in this case & that includes Kaytlynn. I must admit that I do not understand why everything I post offends you. I am sorry that it does, because that is not my intention. I have never made claim that my ideas are the absolute truth. They are my thoughts at the time, nothing more. I guess that I just have a problem in that I have never, ever, in all my life known a perfect person. Kaytlynn made mistakes, Source 1 made mistakes, & most of us mere mortals make mistakes. That does not mean that Kaytlynn or anyone else deserves to be brutally murdered because of their mistakes.

You are not offending me faw. But at previous posts, you were trying to search for "conscience, guilt, etc" on SOURCE1 where it was clear from affidivit
that none was his character traits.

06/20 He says he saw a message about a drug transaction between KC and a male
06/23 He was looking out for her when she was trading drugs
07/28 She was trading drugs but they were going to make dabs and split the money

He skirted around the facts until detectives had to go back 3 times (and probably many calls in between). Even then, he put it all on her.

I don't want to speculate about prior involvements without knowing facts, but had this person been forthcoming, perhaps KC would have been found before being dumped in a landfill (Dumpster was picked up 2 days after she was murdered).

This is not a good person. Certainly not one to get sympathy from me. YMMV.

He doesn't get any sympathy from me either. I just know that kids do dumb, stupid stuff lots of times. I'm just not exactly where the line is drawn from dumb & stupid stuff to downright evil. Obviously the suspect DID cross that line.

I don't know the answer to this question & welcome everyone's thoughts. If Source 1 had never talked would police have been able to make an arrest?

The State of Texas currently has youths sentenced to Death Row. The minor's charges may not provide for the Death Penalty sentence, but, if the charges are suitably qualified, the minor could be sentenced to Death Row in TX as there is no existing law to prevent it. If the minor was sentenced tomorrow to DR, he would be about 30yo at his execution. Sentenced minors generally remain on DR between 11 - 15 years in TX.

Death Row Facts
https://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_facts.html

Texas Death Row Gains 5 Teens Guilty of Brutal Murders
http://articles.latimes.com/1994-10-02/news/mn-45403_1_texas-death-row

FACES OF DEATH ROW
https://apps.texastribune.org/death-row/

Supreme court banned execution of minors in 2005. It doesn't matter what his age would have been at execution. As long as the offence committed while he was younger than 18, he isn't eligible for death penalty per Supreme Court ruling.

"The Supreme Court abolished capital punishment for juvenile offenders yesterday, ruling 5 to 4 that it is unconstitutional to sentence anyone to death for a crime he or she committed while younger than 18."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A62584-2005Mar1.html

I don't know the answer to this question & welcome everyone's thoughts. If Source 1 had never talked would police have been able to make an arrest?

I think yes. If they had her phone records they would've been able to tell. Plus, I think they knew from day 1 drugs were involved and who the parties were...which is why they said the public wasn't in danger. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member