Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, I am not sure the motive was "drug deal gone bad." If she want there to ask for $ or pot (still not clear what exactly the deal was with this drug transaction), and he didn't want to do whatever it is she wanted regarding this drug transaction, all he presumably had to do is kick her out of there. He didn't have to kill her. So what is the actual motive? Does he just have such a trigger temper that anything could set him off?

For the record i dont think it is all that weird for a 16 year old to be attracted to a 14 year old. I mean it's not like everyone does that but I think it's not uncommon considering it is not a huge age difference. I don't know, but i dated 16 year olds at 14.

If he hadn't thrown the body in a dumpster, would her name have even made this board?

There was a thread for her when she went missing before her body was found. So yes, Kaytlynn would be on this board.

In the end, I am not sure the motive was "drug deal gone bad." If she want there to ask for $ or pot (still not clear what exactly the deal was with this drug transaction), and he didn't want to do whatever it is she wanted regarding this drug transaction, all he presumably had to do is kick her out of there. He didn't have to kill her. So what is the actual motive? Does he just have such a trigger temper that anything could set him off?

I think I remember that one of the news articles said that he had been involved in 3 previous incidents. The best I can remember is that it did not state what kind of incidents. I guessing they could have been with either drugs or violent behavior or perhaps both. He is apparently addicted to trouble & doesn't seem to be a good candidate for rehabilitation.

The reason I am asking this is because now I am strongly suspecting SOURCE1 got KC involved with this all and that SOURCE1 and Suspect has a history beyond what is stated.

Why would a drug dealer (or anyone) be given accommodation in SOURCE1's house by SOURCE1's mother if there is no prior history?

I will find the quote (or page that it is on, with post#) and add it back (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...*&p=13606365&highlight=affidavit#post13606365). This should be page 55. Scroll down to Post #818. (It's not the original, but it's the closest to here) In the affidavit, scroll down to Page six (6).

Snip> "Source 1's mother explained <redacted> was asked to leave the apartment when she learned that he was manipulating the young children and was a bad influence on the children."

The suspect (drug dealer, woman attacker, murderer) was thrown out of Source1's home because of corrupting minors. The mother threw him out. Source1's mother that is.

I can't even go into all my thoughts on this murderer's family dynamics. This 16 year old was able to grab a hammer, in anger we have to suppose, and perform acts that I cannot even fathom. It's not in me to harm another human being the way this child was. Somehow, this suspect became inhuman.

Was it the drugs? (Okay, I give in. I am bringing up drugs now also!) Was it a rage brought up by his hormones? I think we would have a ton more issues with our kids going through puberty, if that were the case.

Was it a simple thing, like a young girl saying, "NO!"? (Pause, wipe tears away, as I begin to write what is really bugging me.)

I understand we still have issues in this world where men take advantage of women, because some feel they are superior. Women are still told to 'dress smartly'. To avoid certain situations, Watch out when you are out partying. Date rape drugs. Buddy systems.

Too many girls, and women, are attacked every day, somewhere in the world. India has had horrible incidents. Attacks. Brutal attacks against girls, and women. Even here, in the USA, we have had young football stars, be given slaps on the wrist.

So yea, it was the drugs. The hormones. The animal instincts, that brought out the true 'Cave Man', in this 16 year old's psyche.

Or, this kid is just plain nuts. And needs to spend the rest of his life in an institute, that takes care of issues such as this.

If we try him as an adult, he will join those already waiting on death row. We know he will die in Texas.

If we try him as a juvenile? It must be guaranteed that this murderer, will never be allowed to interact with the free public.

We have become complacent in our handling of killer humans. We have too many victims. Spousal abuse. Child abuse. Children, and women, being marketed behind our backs. Kaytlynn. Lyric, and Lizzie. Abby, and Libby. That young girl, 15 years old, who escaped, and swam across a pond, or lake, after 29 days of horrible abuses. And every day, these horrors are being visited on our most vulnerable, in our society.

/rant

I know I can come off very opinionated. My basic meter is running on facts. Proof. Show me that KC had trace amounts of THC. Or CBD, or whatever it's called? That only happens IF our LE releases those results.

Until then, we wait to hear what more comes out from Source1. What comes out from the suspect, if he acknowledges his wrong doing. Otherwise, they take all the evidence, and throw the books at him.

I would think just the act of placing this young child's body in the dumpster, should be enough to haunt everyone involved in this murder.

She, Kaytlynn Cargill, affectionately known as KC, deserves every ounce of justice from all involved.

My apologies to anyone if I offend in any way. All the above, plus that link I need to go find, are MHO as always.

IMO MHO IMHO I need to keep writing. And remembering. We all have opinions. We cannot allow our emotions, to affect how we view others' opinions also!

Safety to those affected by Irma. Peace, and Love, to everyone.

If he hadn't thrown the body in a dumpster, would her name have even made this board?

I think I understand your question. Please be sure to let me know if this is a possible answer.

If the murderer had not thrown her body in the dumpster, she (KC), would have still shown up on the Websleuths website.

She was initially a missing girl. That would be her first entry. Just like it took place when Thread 1 was opened. And, even if she wasn't reported missing, she would have been found deceased in that apartment. That would have been her first entry, if the case was reported in that manner. MHO as I think that's how it works.

For the record i don't think it is all that weird for a 16 year old to be attracted to a 14 year old. I mean it's not like everyone does that but I think it's not uncommon considering it is not a huge age difference. I don't know, but i dated 16 year olds at 14.

You made me think of my (soon to be 30 yrs old, yikes!) daughter. She waited until she was in College, before she started her 'dating life.' We did not limit her in any manner, yet she, and a majority of her close girl friends, chose to remain single.

I tell you, that actually reduced my stress level a smidgen. :)

Then, when she was 25, one of her girl friends slipped about a story from Senior Year. Yeah, made us all laugh. Yeah, it was a guy that she 'pursued.' During a field trip to Longwood Gardens, believe it or not.

She batted those beautiful , innocent eyes, (Yes, she had her dad hoodwinked all those years. And, I do realize that all of our children are beautiful, and innocent), and asked point blank, "What else does anyone need to know?" Yep. Shut them all up. Heck, I was never going to say anything. Phew. Some things you know to roll with the flow.

Sorry. That went O/T on me. But I can see your point. And I wish dating was all that would have possibly gone on here.

Sadly, he went and became a murderer.

All MHO as always.

I will find the quote (or page that it is on, with post#) and add it back (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...*&p=13606365&highlight=affidavit#post13606365). This should be page 55. Scroll down to Post #818. (It's not the original, but it's the closest to here) In the affidavit, scroll down to Page six (6).

Snip> "Source 1's mother explained <redacted> was asked to leave the apartment when she learned that he was manipulating the young children and was a bad influence on the children."

The suspect (drug dealer, woman attacker, murderer) was thrown out of Source1's home because of corrupting minors. The mother threw him out. Source1's mother that is.

I typed out SOURCE1's parts from the affidavit earlier, so I know hte quoted part:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-June-2017-3-*ARREST*&p=13609065#post13609065

I know what mother says and I don't believe her. On the timeline, I have shown that SOURCE1 was not mentioning any involvement until the very end when detectives went back when bloodwork confirmed it is KC.

It is apparent that mother is guiding her kid (understandably). Otherwise SOURCE1 would have spilt his/her guts out at the very beginning.

So I am not buying that "Suspect was corrupting kids, I threw him out" part. That is also not that very important.

My question was why she allowed Suspect to live with them in the first place? What is the history?

I referenced "she" part from the news to understand if SOURCE1 is a female. Perhaps a romantic connection between SOURCE1 and Suspect before (given that he was staying with her)?

----
As for the rest: "if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck", it is a duck for me. Life teaches us that 99% of the time, it will turn out to be a duck as well. Just because you can't reference here due to TOS, does not mean that this forum is the only source to form my opinion. Each to his/her own.

At the moment I place culpability more on the SOURCE1 part than KC (living together with Suspect, not being truthful from start, etc). But this is my opinion. This is not diminishing the fact that dealing with drugs is risky, and murdering psycho is the real evil and justice needs to be served.

Serving justice is not brining KC back though. Not getting involved in risky business would have.

I typed out SOURCE1's parts from the affidavit earlier, so I know hte quoted part:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-June-2017-3-*ARREST*&p=13609065#post13609065

I know what mother says and I don't believe her. On the timeline, I have shown that SOURCE1 was not mentioning any involvement until the very end when detectives went back when bloodwork confirmed it is KC.

It is apparent that mother is guiding her kid (understandably). Otherwise SOURCE1 would have spilt his/her guts out at the very beginning.

So I am not buying that "Suspect was corrupting kids, I threw him out" part. That is also not that very important.

My question was why she allowed Suspect to live with them in the first place? What is the history?

I referenced "she" part from the news to understand if SOURCE1 is a female. Perhaps a romantic connection between SOURCE1 and Suspect before (given that he was staying with her)?

----
As for the rest: "if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck", it is a duck for me. Life teaches us that 99% of the time, it will turn out to be a duck as well. Just because you can't reference here due to TOS, does not mean that this forum is the only source to form my opinion. Each to his/her own.

At the moment I place culpability more on the SOURCE1 part than KC (living together with Suspect, not being truthful from start, etc). But this is my opinion. This is not diminishing the fact that dealing with drugs is risky, and murdering psycho is the real evil and justice needs to be served.

Serving justice is not bringing KC back though. Not getting involved in risky business would have.

Source 1 is listed as a he. From the link you provided:

Source 1 advised that he knows XXXX because he used to live with Source 1 and his family.

I am in total agreement with you on Source 1. My notation on justice, "for all involved", includes the fact that Source 1 had the ability to stop all of this from happening. He was too concerned for KC, but not concerned enough to tell KC's mom, or LE, what he KNEW, right away. Would that not be some kind of obstruction? All IMHO of course.

Source 1 is listed as a he. From the link you provided:

Great catch! I typed this, I read this many times and still SOURCE1 was genderless on my mind.

So who is this?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/kaytl...fill/451611641

"a friend said she saw Kaytlynn tie her dog's leash to a fence and asked friends to watch the dog but never returned."

SOURCE1 said it was him who tied the dog to the fence. Who saw KC tying the dog to the fence?

Great catch! I typed this, I read this many times and still SOURCE1 was genderless on my mind.

So who is this?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/kayt...olice-update-mystery-death-landfill/451611641

"a friend said she saw Kaytlynn tie her dog's leash to a fence and asked friends to watch the dog but never returned."

SOURCE1 said it was him who tied the dog to the fence. Who saw KC tying the dog to the fence?

I updated that link in the quoted post. For some reason I could not open your link. The article states that:

According to the flyers, a friend said she saw Kaytlynn tie her dog's leash to a fence and asked friends to watch the dog but never returned.

So, if anyone has access to the flyers, perhaps we could see where that information originated from?

Did someone see KC tie up her dog? Was Source 1 even in that area? Or off somewhere else? Did anyone confirm his alibi with the other basketball players? I am hopeful LE would have done so.

IMO, it is highly suspect that Source 1 was so worried about KC, that he hung around with the dog. Tied the dog. Went off to play basketball. Then returned to find KC's mom with the dog. And never a mention to mom about where KC might be?!

My heart drops with those thoughts.

All IMO of course.

ETA: I also thought it could be male, or female, until I reread the affidavit for the 20th time. Or somewhere around that number of times. This is all just so crushing. MHO.

So who is this?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/kaytl...fill/451611641

I wouldn't be surprised if it was lies coming from source 1 in the beginning then his story changed.

I am in total agreement with you on Source 1. My notation on justice, "for all involved", includes the fact that Source 1 had the ability to stop all of this from happening. He was too concerned for KC, but not concerned enough to tell KC's mom, or LE, what he KNEW, right away. Would that not be some kind of obstruction? All IMHO of course.

What I can deduce from this is that SOURCE1 informed LE that he witnessed a text message between KC and Suspect only following day. So he sent LE Suspect's way only the next day.

What if this girl was not murdered between 19:00-20:15 hours that day?
She apparently was in danger. What if Suspect took her somewhere else, or locked her in the flat that day and murder her later on the night? These hypotheticals would have been prevented had he disclosed accurate information in a timely manner... given that he knew her location.

Yes, SOURCE1 is no good.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was lies coming from source 1 in the beginning then his story changed.

Somewhere way back in the very beginning, I 'think' I remember police saying that they were getting conflicting information from kids in the complex.

I updated that link in the quoted post. For some reason I could not open your link. The article states that:

So, if anyone has access to the flyers, perhaps we could see where that information originated from?

This is the flyer being referenced: [video=twitter;877955778585518080]https://twitter.com/wfaalauren/status/877955778585518080[/video]

I enlarged it and it is the same flyer that says:

""The dog was found tied to a fence at a nearby dog park. A friend of the teen said Kaytlynn asked others to watch the dog for a minute but never returned"

I think "she" was added by the reporter.

Yes, it looks like SOURCE1 spinning this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy