Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only JMO. I am hoping for an announcement of arrest tomorrow. You're all sleuthers..............go sleuth.

Me too. I've been sleuthing all day! Crossing fingers and praying!

Dare we hope there is an arrest just around the corner? I have theorized before that if the killer was another teen the police would try to make an arrest before school started on the 17th ( think). If the killer were a teen, the other teens need a little time to settle down before starting school because it would certainly be a shocker for them. This is nothing more than rambling thoughts running through my head.

HEB ISD starts back on Wednesday the 23rd. If it's a kid (which is my suspicion), I would expect them to move very soon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hmmm, not just homicide, but homicidal violence. Probably rules out OD. Maybe we can stop positing that theory here because it's not the case. (I know this will still open the gates for all kinds of new "ideas" to justify whatever theory one wants to push here, for whatever reason...)

back to sitting on my hands...

I'll be here for Katylyn and all those who loved her.
Definitely rules out overdose. Why are the parents not in front of cameras asking for people to call LE with tips?

Did anyone see the interview with the stepfather?

He says they got into an argument and she ran away.

Do you have a link for this? If so I'd like to see it. TIA

Definitely rules out overdose. Why are the parents not in front of cameras asking for people to call LE with tips?

RSBM

Maybe the parents have suspicions ??

Has the entire household of Kaytlynn's been cleared ???
:moo:

This is all I can find.
At that time, Gibson said officers had no indication that the teen had been abducted or was in danger. “Some of the comments shared by the stepfather was they felt like Kaytlynn may possibly be playing at a friend’s house,” he said.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/23/bedford-pd-to-give-update-on-teen-death-investigation/

Hi, this is my first post. I've read every page of comments since Kaytlynn's disappearance. I live in a town across the metroplex from Bedford. <modsnip>

Please today be the day!! This is soul crushing.

I don't know why, but I am getting the little bit older/teenage boy/odd kid vibe. Just MOO

I don't know why, but I am getting the little bit older/teenage boy/odd kid vibe. Just MOO

If it is, I just hope he is old enough to be charged as an adult. Juveniles get off way too easy even when they commit an adult crime. JMO & I know some will disagree with me.

If the police appearance at the apartment complex yesterday is actually true, I wonder if they were trying to spook the perp hoping he would panic & run?

If it is, I just hope he is old enough to be charged as an adult. Juveniles get off way too easy even when they commit an adult crime. JMO & I know some will disagree with me.

If the police appearance at the apartment complex yesterday is actually true, I wonder if they were trying to spook the perp hoping he would panic & run?

Totally agree with the age aspect. I know each case is different and when children are involved , crimes they commit etc..It is a very difficult situation. With that being said, IF this is a teenager, pure speculation, then I agree with being charged as an adult.

Praying today is the day for the perp. to be arrested.

I just hope the police can get this case wrapped up before school starts. I used to live on a Bedford street that dead-ended into the school that Kaytlynn attended. Many kids walked to that school, mostly in groups but some were alone. It is a neighborhood where one would feel perfectly safe letting their children walk to school. However, if an arrest isn't made before school starts, I doubt that many parents would feel safe letting their kids walk to school. In addition, kids need to be able to focus on learning rather than gossiping & worrying about a killer on the loose.

Juveniles can be charged as adults. I would presume a juvenile would likely be charged as an adult (if the perp is a juvenile) in a serous case like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho