Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
49283474_2162913273728994_7735579263687983104_n.jpg

San Antonio Police Department

SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Police Department needs the public help in locating an 8-month-old baby who was taken Friday night while inside of a car.

Police said 8-month-old King Jay Davila was taken inside his father's car on the 300 block of Enrique Barrera near Southwest 34th Street Friday night. The father drove into a gas station and parked, leaving the car running with the door open. A woman was walking down the street, hopped into the car and drove off with the baby in the backseat. Police have a lot of the incident on video.

The car was found nearby by Rodriguez Park with the baby and keys missing.

Police said they believe the father knew of the woman who drove off with the baby, and the story is not adding up. The father is being questioned and the mother appeared very distraught.

Authorities said they believe the incident is a set up.

The baby was last seen wearing a blue onesie and has a scratch over his left eye. Police ask you call 911 immediately if you find him.

Police: 8-month-old baby taken from father's car, missing

What a sweet face! And those feet!
I'm trying to read between the lines. Is LE hinting that the baby was never in the car and the woman was in on a plan to steal the car, pretending the baby was inside? Or is LE suggesting the baby was indeed in the car and then taken from the car by the woman? It makes a huge difference in trying to locate this precious child.

Oh no! These types of "abduction" stories always worry me. So many of them turn out to be stories told by parents who have to explain why a baby is suddenly missing. Does little King look like he has a bruise on the left side of his forehead in the above photo?

49283474_2162913273728994_7735579263687983104_n.jpg

SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Police Department needs the public help in locating an 8-month-old baby who was taken Friday night while inside of a car.

Police said 8-month-old King Jay Davila was taken inside his father's car on the 300 block of Enrique Barrera near Southwest 34th Street Friday night. The father drove into a gas station and parked, leaving the car running with the door open. A woman was walking down the street, hopped into the car and drove off with the baby in the backseat. Police have a lot of the incident on video.

The car was found nearby by Rodriguez Park with the baby and keys missing.

Police said they believe the father knew of the woman who drove off with the baby, and the story is not adding up. The father is being questioned and the mother appeared very distraught.

Authorities said they believe the incident is a set up.

The baby was last seen wearing a blue onesie and has a scratch over his left eye. Police ask you call 911 immediately if you find him.

Police: 8-month-old baby taken from father's car, missing

From above, BBM:

“Police said they believe the father knew of the woman who drove off with the baby, and the story is not adding up. The father is being questioned and the mother appeared very distraught.

Authorities said they believe the incident is a set up.“

oh no.....so did Daddy hurt the baby and then needed a reason for baby to be missing?

Today has been a brutal day for adorable infants. A few of them were brutalized and/or killed by mommy and daddy in the past few days....it is alarming and disgusting...

Little King Jay Davila still has not been found. His father, Christopher Davila, will be charged with child endangerment. We are still trying to identifying the female suspect who took the car King was taken in from the 300 block of Enrique Barrera last night. She wearing a light colored hoodie and tan pants. This is still an active investigation and we are asking anyone with information to call us immediately.

I'll be very surprised if the little one was even IN the car to begin with.
He left the motor running AND the DOOR OPEN? Invitation much?
And the baby is out in just a onesie? It's not that warm- overnight it was 40 in SA.

This stinks. Badly.

I'll be very surprised if the little one was even IN the car to begin with.
He left the motor running AND the DOOR OPEN? Invitation much?
And the baby is out in just a onesie? It's not that warm- overnight it was 40 in SA.

This stinks. Badly.

I have the same feeling. I wonder how long dad or grandma had him.

I'm confused. LE stated that they have a lot of this incident on video. Did they see the baby in the video in the car? Or do they suspect that this set up was to make it look like a kidnapping, and something happened to little King Jay before this scenario occurred. Praying the little guy is safe and sound somewhere- he is just precious!

I fear this may have a bad ending, unfortunately.

Something stinks in Denmark about this story. If LE is doubting his story, well, we all know the ending to most of these darlings that go missing.

Last edited:
They've been blunt in saying they do not believe dads story so I really wonder if he had the baby in the car at all. Normally they dont say as much, as matter of factly, until the child is found unless they feel........ I'm not going to finish that sentence because I am praying that this is dad just being a jerk to mom.

The father called police moments after the abduction, police said. But as investigators questioned the father they immediately noticed discrepancies in his story.

McManus said Friday night that police believe the father knows the woman who took the baby and that the abduction was planned.

The vehicle was later found at Elmer and Arvil near Rodriguez Park, but the child was not inside.

McManus said that the mother and father are estranged from one another. Investigators believe the child is in danger because of the way the child went missing.

Police are asking anyone with information about Davila's abduction to call 911.

"We're asking anyone, if they know where that child is or if they have that child to call 911 and turn that baby back in to the mother," McManus said Friday. "If you don't do that, then you may very well implicate yourself into this kidnapping."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...earch-for-missing-13510661.php#photo-16728687

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow