Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that if you are going to randomly steal a car at a gas station, you would not walk nearly as directly towards a specific one as you come onto the property, and you would look around a little to see if anyone is watching. She walked straight towards that specific car without a doubt in her mind. I'm also not sure there is a baby in that car seat she is carrying.

It seems to me that if you are going to randomly steal a car at a gas station, you would not walk nearly as directly towards a specific one as you come onto the property, and you would look around a little to see if anyone is watching. She walked straight towards that specific car without a doubt in her mind. I'm also not sure there is a baby in that car seat she is carrying.
Yes, I agree. I think the father knows who this woman is. While I watched the video something that struck me was the woman seems to be walking quite easily & steady. I recently had a baby & those carseats can have some weight add a baby in there even more heavy. What concerns me is I did not see her struggling at all with carrying a carseat with a baby in it.

I'm not sure there is a baby in the car seat either.
IMO that whole thing was set up and the baby was deceased before the car was stolen and it is a set up.
Not sure who will sing first and tell where the baby is hidden or buried.

How stupid would a person have to be to agree to participate in a fake kidnapping knowing it would be caught on tape?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe she didn't realize there were cameras or maybe she didn't care. Around here we have a lot of people who know they are being filmed and wave and look directly into the cameras while committing crimes. This woman had to have known she was doing something wrong.

“His dad has been devastated by this entire situation,” Gonzales said. “He is more hurt for me because he knew how special King Jay was. I almost died having him. I had to have an emergency C-section for him. He could have died. The thought of that just hurts me now more than ever.”
. “I’ve been out there with my family trying to find out where my son is at. We have been going underneath ditches and there’s nothing. I don’t see no cops at all. My son was lovable, just like his dad. He always smiled. He never was fussy. He has light brown hair that goes to the left sometimes and can go into a mohawk.”

Father of kidnapped 8-month-old speaks from jail, disputes police accusations

Bolding by me...

I know it sounds crazy that Dad's story could be true... but we've seen crazy things happen. I hope the police are not falling into the confirmatory bias trap here. They need to keep an open mind even if they are personally convinced someone is guilty. It's imperitive if our justice system is to work.

If the Dad's story is actually true then they need to find that baby! They change so fast and in a couple of months he will look totally different. He needs to be found quickly regardless of the circumstances.

They need to run parallel investigations here. One assuming the story is true, looking for an abducted baby. Another if they believe there never was an abduction. This doesn't strike me as the type where a parent got rid of a child... but I admit the abduction is also an unusual circumstance... so I just hope they have rock solid evidence of whatever they decide happened here.

There was a show called The Cry on tv here recently. Where Mum and Dad took the baby on holiday and while driving the baby died(Dad manipulated Mum to think it was her fault).

They disposed of the baby then pretended he’d been kidnapped from the car. Just thought it was interesting.

Was the wee boy seen in the car before he vanished?

I just watched the video of the woman walking down the street with the car seat. If the car seat were empty, I would think she would have dumped it by then and not continued to carry it. IMO

I've only seen still photos of that- can you tell me where to find the video please?
And I CAN see taking the empty car seat if it contains 'evidence' of any sort. JMO

Last edited:
“His dad has been devastated by this entire situation,” Gonzales said. “He is more hurt for me because he knew how special King Jay was. I almost died having him. I had to have an emergency C-section for him. He could have died. The thought of that just hurts me now more than ever.”
. “I’ve been out there with my family trying to find out where my son is at. We have been going underneath ditches and there’s nothing. I don’t see no cops at all. My son was lovable, just like his dad. He always smiled. He never was fussy. He has light brown hair that goes to the left sometimes and can go into a mohawk.”

Father of kidnapped 8-month-old speaks from jail, disputes police accusations

Bolding by me...

Yes the bolded bits are all said in the past tense ..... quite suggestive of knowing that bub is already deceased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum