Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone pinpointed down which christopher davila is dad and got a middle initial? There are a few in that location, all with mugshots. I can pull and see if he has close out of town or state relatives. Hopefully, if so, mom already has provided that info

ETA: to call it in.not post family information...just clarifying

Never mind. I found his mugshot in this link.

Search continues for 8-month-old boy kidnapped from dad's car; father arrested

Last edited:
So you are going to steal a baby and you also take the car seat?
Either she had another car waiting where she left the fathers car or there was never a baby and car seat in fathers car.

The Dart was found at Elmer and Arvil near Rodriguez Park, but the child was not inside.

“Baby missing, car seat missing, keys missing,” McManus said.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...for-missing-8-month-old-reported-13510249.php

Taking the car seat is so strange.

I am assuming she took the car seat too either because there was a waiting car or it is just quicker to grab the car seat than to unbuckle the baby and take her out. Our Baby Pink (Blue) has one car seat and a secure base in one of his parents' vehicles and one in one of our vehicles so we do not have to do anything but snap his car seat in. It is so much easier than getting him out of the seat!

If you scroll down a bit you can seen an image of the (POI) woman who is carrying what looks like a car seat. I'm not saying the baby is in that seat but LE are working on enhancing the images.
San Antonio Police Department
To be honest, I don't even know if that is a car seat. Looks like maybe a large blanket to me. It's not a very clear image.

The man arrested isn't even the father of the child? It's her husband (the mom) that was arrested.

I think hes the father. Hes definitely the one arrested and the baby has his last name. It appears them being separated was not accurate judging by that profile and other comments on sm.
And shes defending him fully which I'm not sure why but makes me have a worse feeling than I did....

Something is way way off

What's really strange, WHY take the keys? I mean you stole the vehicle and left it, so why do you need the keys? This whole thing is a set up IMO. Sadly I think this baby isn't alive.

As far as the car seat goes, I would imagine it would be the quickest and easiest way to remove the child also, she probably didn't have one in her car. It would be less disruptive for the child, less likely to struggle etc.

It was most likely a setup, what are the chances of someone just waiting for a car left running with a baby inside. That also had a car to transfer bub and herself into. I am also interested to know how far away the waiting car was.

As far as taking the keys I am unsure as to why the only thing I can think of is that it was an automatic response to getting out of the car.

Possible Reasons:
...random
...setup....to get rid of the child (deceased due to abuse injury)
................to upset/get back at mum out of spite
................owed someone and sold the bub to pay for a debt

These are just some thoughts I have had, but it is definitely sending my hinky meter right off.

I'm sure this was posted 8-month-old baby still missing, father charged with child endangerment
LE gave an interview on the situation. He also stated that the dad and mom are no longer together.
THEORY: Could he have been in the car with a g/friend, got into a fight, she got out a block prior to the gas station, she is walking sees his car running etc and took off in it to tick him off. She took the baby out of the car for protective reasons but to leave him stranded and he's not giving her name up to protect her? I know, it's a stretch. Just throwing it out there. IMO

So the car door was NOT open. Can't tell if the car was running but she did have a sole purpose of going to that car. How would she have known the car had keys etc in it if this wasn't something personal or a setup? IMO

editing to add that maybe LE meant the car door was unlocked, not left wide open? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd