Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Torres was with 2 other women when she was arrested for stealing the razors. Is this the confusion?

Woman linked to 8-month-old's disappearance allegedly stole razors from dollar store

[....]

The affidavit said the two other women Torres was with got out of the vehicle and the three of them pushed and kicked the employee. The employee had called 911 and while Torres and the two women were driving away, the employee got the number of the license plate.

[....]

It's crazy that one of the other moms of Chris Davilas kids also staunchly defends him and how great a father he is. I wonder if his mom did something to the baby (on purpose or not) and he tried to cover for her (along with his cousin). I would be curious to know what his mother's criminal record might show. I think very best case there was an accident (because then no one was intentionally hurting that sweet baby) and they were so scared it looked like something intentional they covered instead of calling for help. Unfortunately, I do not think this will end up even close to an accident. I do think the police chief was giving the family a last chance to speak up and come clean. We have seen these cases before where multiple family members knew a child was being tortured (Jovonie Ochoa) and said nothing, that I will never understand

Yes, these child cases are so very hard. I followed Darnell Gray's case and I had the same feeling then. It was just a convoluted story that made no sense. Of course, it turned out to be the caregiver. I watched Hania Augilar's case from afar, but another senseless, brutal crime also. :mad:

I hope and pray this may be the exception to the rule, but if not, please let this little baby boy be found, his suffering ended, and justice served swiftly to the animals who may have harmed him.
:(

Maybe the past women are defending him because he is clearly the spawn of Satan and yet, out on bail. He isn't locked up enough for any of them to speak freely. I 100% believe Kings mom knows and is in on it, though. He has black eyes, like a shark. Soulless. And terrifying. It's always so hard for me to imagine bent a baby who just wants to smile but probably lives crying and in pain, so often. Sadly, I am sure he's gone. In my opinion, no hope he's alive.

Maybe the past women are defending him because he is clearly the spawn of Satan and yet, out on bail. He isn't locked up enough for any of them to speak freely. I 100% believe Kings mom knows and is in on it, though. He has black eyes, like a shark. Soulless. And terrifying. It's always so hard for me to imagine bent a baby who just wants to smile but probably lives crying and in pain, so often. Sadly, I am sure he's gone. In my opinion, no hope he's alive.

I get not being free to criticize or say that he is abusive but this lady is going way out of her way to defend him and say how great a dad he is. I guess to me, she could just say nothing or leave it or just post one time that he is innocent or good to their kids but she is all over saying how good he is. Maybe she is looking for attention or 5 minutes of fame but it just baffles me that she feels that strongly about him when he very obviously did something to King. I dunno, it makes me wonder what he has done to make her feel so strongly when evidence points to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum