Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davila has a lengthy criminal history, records show. He’s been arrested at least 12 times on various charges dating to 1999, when he was 15.

He has been convicted of arson; assault causing bodily injury — married or cohabitant; possession of a controlled substance under 200 grams (cocaine and Xanax); unauthorized use of a vehicle; and twice for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces.

He was sentenced to five years in prison for the controlled substance charge. For the other convictions, he was sentenced to anywhere from 30 days to one year in jail.

Police: Father of missing infant in San Antonio staged kidnapping to cover up 'foul play'

Davila, who has six children under age 12 with three women, has twice been brought into court for not paying child support, records show.

In November 2013, Davila was jailed for contempt because he owed nearly $26,000 in unpaid child support to the mother of two of his oldest sons.

A judge ruled that Davila would not be released until he paid the woman at least $5,000.

According to court records, Davila has worked at Universal Forest Products, a lumber supplier in Schertz.

In early 2018, his mother told a person attempting to serve child support documents that her son was in Houston helping with Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts.

Police: Father of missing infant in San Antonio staged kidnapping to cover up 'foul play'
https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Police-Father-of-missing-infant-staged-13515703.php

Davila, who has six children under age 12 with three women, has twice been brought into court for not paying child support, records show.

In November 2013, Davila was jailed for contempt because he owed nearly $26,000 in unpaid child support to the mother of two of his oldest sons.

A judge ruled that Davila would not be released until he paid the woman at least $5,000.

According to court records, Davila has worked at Universal Forest Products, a lumber supplier in Schertz.

In early 2018, his mother told a person attempting to serve child support documents that her son was in Houston helping with Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Police-Father-of-missing-infant-staged-13515703.php

6 kids under 12 with 3 women?

—-

Hmmm, “lumber supplier”...could this “awareness space” be potentially related to King’s disposal?

—-

( Off topic, just came across this thread; these cases remind me of each other:

CO - Caden Pankey, 7, found dead in storage unit, Denver, 23 Dec 2018 )

Last edited:
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...Tale-of-kidnapped-boy-made-up-to-13515618.php

Police Chief William McManus said Monday night that police have arrested the woman seen on video taking a car that reportedly held an infant Friday.

McManus said the woman, a cousin to missing baby King Jay’s father Christopher Davila, was arrested Monday on unrelated charges. Police said they will release her identity when she is booked into jail.
[...]
Investigators said that the cousin was dropped off at an adjacent street the moment before Christian Davila arrived at the gas station. She then entered the car and drove it to an intersection near Rodriguez Park where she left it and walked away, investigators said.

“We know who the person was who dropped her off as well,” McManus said.

McManus took a moment during the conference to address the criticism of police by King Jay’s mother Jasmine Gonzales, as well as a jailhouse interview done over the phone between her, King Jay’s father and a local media station.

“He spent more time speaking with the media, answering media questions than he spent with us or answering our questions,” McManus said. BBM

Gonzales said Sunday her fiancé Davila was innocent, and that they were focusing more on family members rather than searching for King Jay. Both she and Davila repeated this sentiment during the jailhouse interview.

McManus said during an update at police headquarters that officials believe the story of 8-month-old King Jay’s kidnapping was a setup to hide foul play. King Jay was never in the car, he said.
I've just got to add this before I implode. The mother. On interview kept saying "Who is this chick? When shown the video at the gas station. Are we suppose to believe that she would not recognize her baby's father's cousin? This case is so obvious you just want to shake the crap out of the parents.

I know someone asked about the other 9 kids. One lady posted on FB that she is the mom of King Jay's 2 older brothers who she has custody of and the maternal grandma has custody/keeps at least 2 of King Jay's moms kids. Not sure on the rest of the kids. The mom is pregnant. I keep hoping she is not involved but her using past tense really bugs me. She is standing by the dad even after his cousin was identified as the one that took the car. I hope they find that baby but mostly I hope he isnt in pain.
I'm thinking about starting a site for sterilization for both parents.

8-month-old baby kidnapping staged, suspect arrested

Police identified the person who stole the car as Christopher Davila's cousin, who was arrested and charged for an unrelated offense. McManus said another person dropped off the woman who took the vehicle about a block away from the gas station on an adjoining street.

Police believe King Jay Davila was not inside the vehicle at the time of the staged kidnapping. The car was found later nearby Rodriguez Park with the baby and keys missing.

King Jay Davila's mother, Jasmine Gonzales, disputed McManus' account of the evenet.

"Everything they're saying that my fiance has a part of this whole kidnapping is wrong I was on the phone with him the entire time," Gonzales said.

I would be totally shocked if the baby was sold for meth.
Drug addicts don't want other drug addicts kids, they have enough of their own.

I don’t think you get what I meant.

They could have sold the baby to a drug dealer, not a drug addict, for meth. The drug dealer then trafficks the baby/sells him on the black market. Unfortunately, it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist