Found Deceased TX - King Jay Davila, 8 months, taken by a woman from the car, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have Savanna Ozunas that drove Angie Torres to “steal” the car with no baby in it. LE told us they knew who drove her there, but weren’t naming her.
I also think SO picked AT up after she ditched the car and took the car seat and keys out.
I think the whole lot of them know where that baby is and IMO not alive.
I had hope , but with Mom living w Dad ....nope !

What could they possibly be saying to LE at this point? I mean they already know it was the cousin in the “carjacking” video and that it was staged. So is the family just saying they have no idea where the baby is? Are they sticking to their story that he was kidnapped? I just don’t get what they could even be saying now.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling they are saying a whole lot of nothing to LE at this point. (I hope and pray someone will talk)

There were some articles that said JG is in fact estranged from her husband. I think that's whereAnd and the initial confusion happened, if LE asked if she was still with "her husband" thinking that she was married/common law with CD and she responded that she's estranged from "her husband". Errors like that can happen easily in the first few hours of a child going missing.
And yet they talk 24/7? Do they have a “business” relationship?

And yet they talk 24/7? Do they have a “business” relationship?

No, the husband is the one whose surname she has, and she's estranged from him. CD, not her husband, is the bio dad of King Jay according to those articles (I didn't save the links but they were referred to earlier in this thread.

CD is the one who she says she talks with on the phone all the time, and that she was talking to him on the phone when he went into the store and he offered to buy her a scratchcard...they are definitely not estranged.

No, the husband is the one whose surname she has, and she's estranged from him. CD, not her husband, is the bio dad of King Jay according to those articles (I didn't save the links but they were referred to earlier in this thread.

CD is the one who she says she talks with on the phone all the time, and that she was talking to him on the phone when he went into the store and he offered to buy her a scratchcard...they are definitely not estranged.
Well that’s clear as mud!

Well that’s clear as mud!

I'm sorry, I'm trying.

So in the first 24 hours, LE said that the mother and father are 'estranged'.

I think that was an error. According to one of the "everything you need to know about the case" articles that was linked to on here, it's not CD who the mom is estranged from. She has a husband who she's estranged from, but he's not the baby's bio dad. He is probably the man who has the G surname that the mom goes by.

Then there's CD. He's the baby's bio dad, and he's the one who the mom says she's on the phone with all the time. So she is not estranged from CD but from her husband.

I'm sorry, I'm trying.

I think that was an error. According to one of the "everything you need to know about the case" articles that was linked to on here, it's not CD who the mom is estranged from. She has a husband who she's estranged from, but he's not the baby's bio dad. He is probably the man who has the G surname that the mom goes by.

Then there's CD. He's the baby's bio dad, and he's the one who the mom says she's on the phone with all the time. So she is not estranged from CD but from her husband.
I read that too. It is a jumbled up mess and I’m going to see if I can find that link because there’s something else in there that I want to point out.

I'm sorry, I'm trying.

I'm as confused as everyone else. So does Savannah Ozuna (Davila on FB) also live at the house that was searched last night? Her relationship status on FB makes me wonder about the living situation.

There has been some legal wrangling going on between the parents of King Jay since about April of last year.

Mother Jasmine Gonzales is married to another man. There a is divorce pending since July of 2018, filed by Gonzales and it appears to be uncontested.

We also found paperwork at the district clerk's office showing Gonzales' husband denied paternity of Baby King Jay, and that Christopher Davila signed an affidavit affirming he is the father.

Davila does have a criminal background dating back to 2008 when he was fined for possession of marijuana. He was also charged with possession of a controlled substance in 2009. He was fined $4,000 for an assault with bodily injury conviction that same year.

Family of missing 8-month-old King Jay Davila continues search with flyers
This is the article! The part I’m interested in is where the husband denied paternity but CD signed paternity. But I didnt see anything about a DNA test. So is it really his baby? Just my own thoughts and opinions.

A Texas Baby Is Missing — and Dad Allegedly Staged Fake Kidnapping to Cover Up ‘Foul Play’

"...On Friday, the boy’s father, Christopher Davila, 34, was arrested on charges of child endangerment in connection with allegedly staging the abduction of his son, King Jay Davila, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said at a press conference Monday.

On Tuesday morning, police alleged Davila’s cousin, 45-year-old Angie Torres, helped him stage the kidnapping. Torres has been arrested on an unrelated robbery charge but has not been booked into Bexar County Jail yet, police said.

At Monday’s press conference, McManus delivered the shocking news that police believe the purported kidnapping — which was seen on surveillance video from a gas station — was fake.

“We can say without a doubt that this was not a theft,” McManus said. “This was not a kidnapping. This was a staged event.”

Investigators believe the kidnapping story, he said, “was made up to cover up foul play involving King Jay Davila,” who was last seen wearing a blue onesie.

The department has “gotten lots of information” about the case, said McManus. “But there’s one answer that we don’t have and that is where is King Jay?”..."

A Texas Baby Is Missing — and Dad Allegedly Staged Fake Kidnapping to Cover Up ‘Foul Play’
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm